The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released notification for more than 13000 vacancies this year. The recruitment notification is for filling up teaching and non teaching vacancies in the Delhi government sector. One of prominent factors that attracts lakhs of candidates towards this recruitment is DSSSB Salary 2021.
Two official notifications putout by the DSSSB this year are Advt No.02/2021 and Advt No.03/2021. The various posts for which Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Is recruiting this year are TGT, PRT, Patwari, Counselor and Head Clerk. The last date for submitting online applications for the above posts is over. It was 04th July 2021 and 10th July 2021.
Aspirants who have already applied for the above said posts can refer to this article to know about DSSSB Salary 2021, DSSSB Salary structure, DSSSB Pay scale etc.
DSSSB Salary 2021 – Salary Details of various posts
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Boards makes sure that they recruit the best possible individuals to the different posts. The DSSSB Selection Process 2021 consists of a written test and personal interview round. DSSSB Posts list 2021 for which the officials are recruiting this year are Trained graduate teachers for different subjects, Assistant primary teachers, assistant nursery teachers, patwari, counselor, head clerk and LDC.
We already know the examination is highly competitive. Candidates can check their eligibility, DSSSB eligibility criteria for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board or DSSSB recruitment 2021. Apart from the elite job profile the above said post has various other perks, benefits and allowances.
Let us have a look at the elaborate breakdown of the DSSSB Salary 2021, in hand, allowances, perks and other benefits of various vacancies put out by DSSSB.
DSSSB TGT Salary Structure
The salary structure for trained graduate teachers under the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is according to the 7th pay commission. Salary structure breakdown for trained graduate teachers is given below in detail. This is based on the datas from previous years salary structure for TGT. However we are not expecting much changes.
- DSSSB TGT Pay scale – Rs 9300 to Rs 34800
- Dearness Allowance(9%) – Rs 4041
- Housing rent allowance – RS 10776
- Transport allowance – Rs 3600
- Dearness allowance on transport allowance (9% on TA)
- Complete salary for TGT post excluding HRA – Rs 52865
DSSSB Primary Teacher Salary Structure
According to the new notification (Advt No.02/22021 and 03/2021) by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board there are 554 vacant posts together for the assistant primary teacher and assistant nursery teacher. Knowing the salary structure for this post is very important for the aspirants. We are here to help you with the same.
Candidates can also refer to DSSSB Study materials 2021 and DSSSB Best books 2021 to strengthen their preparation.
- Pay scale for the post of assistant primary teacher and assistant nursery teacher ranges between Rs 9300 and Rs 34800
- Approximate inhand salary for this post ranges between Rs 35000 and Rs 45000 with a grade pay of Rs 4200
DSSSB Primary Teacher – Allowances and Perks
Apart from the basic salary other components in the DSSSB Salary structure 2021 of assistant primary and nursery teachers include
- Basic Pay
- Dearness allowances which is 9% on the basic pay
- Transport allowance
- Dearness allowance on transport allowance which is 9% on transport allowance
- Housing rent allowance that is 24% on basic pay
Other components in the DSSSB Salary structure include deductions.They are also listed below
- Income tax plus GIS (Guaranteed income supplement)
- National Pension system (NPS)
Now let us also see to what these allowances are in detail
Types of allowances
- Dearness allowances – This can be told as the cost of living that is offered to the employees. Usually Dearness allowance is 9% of the basic pay
- Transport allowance – This is the cost of transportation offered to the employees. TA includes charges of commuting to and from office to their houses. Other official travels will also be included if any
- Housing rent allowances – Candidates can claim HRA exemption in case they are living in an apartment paying rent for it.
- Maternity leave upto six months is given for female employees
- Medical allowances of the employees will also be taken care of
DSSSB Patwari Salary Structure
The basic in hand salary scale of DSSSB Patwari employees ranges between Rs 5200 to Rs 20200. Once the probation period is complete employees will start getting increments in their in hand salary along with the allowances. This ranges from Rs 3000 to Rs 35000. The grade pay DSSSB Patwari post is Rs 2000.
Let us also see various additional benefits given to the employees under patwari post. They include
- Medical facilities
- Fixed pension
- Incentives and increments
- Concessions while travelling
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays etc.
We hope you have got a basic understanding regarding DSSSB Salary 2021. Candidates can also refer to DSSSB Syllabus and exam pattern 2021, DSSSB Study material 2021 to strengthen your exam preparation. We at entri are here to help you with video classes also for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Exam 2021. Good luck for your upcoming examination.