The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection board recruits eligible candidates for various posts under Delhi government sector. The board selects candidates to different posts by conducting written tests and personal interview rounds. Recently DSSSB has released notification to recruit aspirants for TGT, PRT, LDC, Head clerk, counselor and patwari posts. For all those aspirants wanting to know the DSSSB Job profile, DSSSB career growth etc, this article is for you.
It is known that the boards scrutinize candidates based on their performance in the written test and personal interview. Only eligible, highly competent and deserving candidates will be selected for above said posts.
In this article we will see DSSSB Job Profile 2021, DSSSB career, DSSSB career growth, DSSSB Salary 2021 etc.
DSSSB Job Profile 2021 – Check out the Job Profile for various posts
The various posts for which Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is recruiting candidates are trained graduate teacher, assistant primary teacher, assistant nursery teacher, patwari, LDC, head clerk and counsellor. We will see the DSSSB Job profile 2021 for each role separately. This is also to provide all the aspirants an insight to their roles and responsibilities. DSSSB Selection process 2021 for recruiting candidates to various posts involves written test and interview.
The job profile for the various posts put out by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection board is very elite. The job also receives perks and benefits along with a handsome salary package. As we all know, with every job comes roles, responsibilities and difficulties. This job is also no different. Job security is comparatively much higher for all the posts under DSSSB Recruitment 2021.
DSSSB Eligibility criteria 2021 is elaborated in detail in the given link. Candidates can click the link to know more about the same. Candidates can also click on the given link to know about DSSSB Apply Online 2021.
Now that you have an idea regarding the DSSSB selection criteria, eligibility and job profile, let’s dive into our topic. DSSSB Job profile 2021.
DSSSB TGT Job Profile
The pay scale for trained graduate teachers for varying subjects under the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board falls under 7th pay commission. The pay scale for this post ranges between Rs 9300 to 34800.
- Trained graduate teachers specifically teach a particular subject to the kids. The subjects may be english, maths, social science, science etc.
- These teachers must teach the students the complete syllabus in an attractive manner.
- They must also host various extra curricular activities rather than just the syllabus.
- Complete syllabus must be taught by trained graduate teachers well ahead of time.
- It is also mandatory and highly advised for all the TGT’s to maintain a performance chart of their students.
- Additionally the teachers can also instill good mannerisms and code of conduct in children.
- Teachers should also be great role models for the kids. So they should encourage children for sports and various extracurricular activities.
Candidates should also keep in mind the following facts given below. If they are choosing the job profile of a trained graduate teacher under the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- There will be two shifts available to work. You can either choose the morning shift or evening shift.
- In Delhi there will be four zones available in order to work. The East zone, west zone, and the north and south zones.
- Working hours either in the morning or evening shift is 6 hours
- Apart from the basic pay, trained graduate teachers under the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board can also enjoy various other perks and benefits. They include grade pay, dearness allowances(DA), housing rent allowance (HRA), transport salary etc.
- Grade pay for trained graduate teachers is Rs 4600.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Job Profile
Securing an Assistant teacher job under the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is a dream for many. The main attraction of this job profile is the attractive in hand salary and other perks. For aspirants to get the job of an assistant teacher in the Delhi government sector they have to clear the DSSSB Recruitment 2021. Apart from these benefits you also have job security and also promotions for the job profile.
The pay scale for this post ranges between Rs 9000 to Rs 34800. Grade pay for this post is Rs 4200 and inhand salary will be upto Rs 45000.
The DSSSB Job profile 2021 for the post of assistant teacher(primary and nursery) includes dearness allowance which will be upto 8 to 9%. Transport allowances will be there. Medical allowances and maternity leave will also be given to the employees.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher – Roles and responsibilities
- Main duty of assistant teacher is to support and help the main teacher in the class
- Create plans to complete portions, manage the documents of the child,
- Maintain the attendance register. Oversee the discipline maintenance in the class.
- Giving students individual attendance once the teacher have taken a group class
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Career growth and Promotions
- Those working as assistant primary teachers will get promotions depending on their dedication, passion and hard work.
- Under departmental quota promotion assistant primary or nursery teachers have high chances of getting promotion as Trained graduate teachers.
DSSSB Patwari Job Profile
A patwari is a person who keeps and maintains records of land ownership. Candidates who have got selection to the post of patwari will have to complete their probation period in order to obtain complete perks of the post. The salary structure for patwaris comes under the 7th pay commission. The pay scale of patwari ranges between Rs 5200 and 20200 with a grade pay of Rs 2000.
DSSSB Patwari – Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain land records of the region which is allocated to the patwari
- Patwari is responsible for maintaining records of land transfer between two parties
- Any land transaction can occur only with the knowledge of the Patwari.
Given above are the general responsibilities of the Patwari. Job instructions in detail will be given to the candidates once they get selection to the post of Patwari
DSSSB Patwari – Career Growth and Promotion
The job of a patwari comes under the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board’s revenue department. Candidates can obtain the allowances, perks and other benefits of the job only after completing the probation period. Chances of career growth for patwaris are very high especially since they are working under the government sector. Probation period of the employees in the government sector may go upto a period of 2 years. After which they will be eligible for promotion. However the initial period of 6 months for patwari employees will be a training period.
We have tried our best to deliver information regarding DSSSB Job Profile 2021.