Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the Computer Assistant Grade 2 Answer key 2022 on the official website @ keralapsc.gov.in. The applicants who attended the Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Examination can check their Exam answer key 2022. This article helps you to check and download the KPSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Answer Key 2022 from the official website or else at the end of the article we have attached the Exam answer key link so that the applicants can easily find it.
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Answer key 2022- Overview
|Check the Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Solution Key 2022 Here|
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Computer Assistant (Grade 2)|
|Answer Key Status||Available|
|Mode of Declaration||Online|
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Exam
The Computer Assistant Exam was held on 26th March 2022 and conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The Kerala PSC officials have released the answer key 2022. Candidates can check their Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Solution Key 2022 from the Official Website or else at the end of the article Link attached.
Steps To Check the Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Exam Solution Key 2022
- Visit the official website @ keralapsc.gov.in.
- The home page will open.
- Click Downloads and in that select the Answer key.
- In that select the OMR Answer Key and click on it.
- Then the web gets you to other pages
- There Find the “QUESTION CODE: 022/2022 COMPUTER ASST. GR.II/CA GRT.II etc…(+2 LEVEL MAIN EXAM) – IN KAT/TCC Ltd./KTDC etc… MEDIUM OF QUESTION: ENGLISH / TAMIL DATE OF TEST:26.03.2022 DATE OF UPLOAD: 30.04.2022”
- Once you find the link Click on it, then the pdf will open and their you can check the Solution keys.
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II Notification
Kerala PSC issued the last notification for the post of Computer Assistant II on the date 22/03/2016,Category no:43/2016.
The new notifications for the Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II notification will be available in the official website of Kerala PSC. If the candidate has registered his profile with the ‘’ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” as per Kerala PSC official website then he will be able to view the notification within the profile.
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Application
The candidates of Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II must first register themselves in the “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” website as per Official Kerala PSC website. After registration, log into your just made profile using the id and password used during registration. Find the post you want to apply and click on ‘Apply Now’. No application fee is charged for either registration or application.
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II Salary
Scale of Pay mentioned in the notification of Computer Assistant Grade II ranges from Rs 10,480-18,040. But after the seventh pay panel recommendations the salary of Computer Assistant Grade II will go high.
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II Age Limit
Candidates applying for the post of Computer Assistant Grade II must be above 20 yrs and below 36 yrs of age. Age relaxations will be provided to the candidates according to the rules of reservation.
Kerala PSC Age Relaxation
Kerala PSC Computer assistant Grade II Educational Qualification
1 . SSLC or its equivalent.
2 . Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
3 . Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting Malayalam (KGTE) or its equivalent.
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II: Exam Pattern
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II exam is objective type multiple choice based exam. The exam contains 100 questions for 100 marks. The duration of the exam is 75 minutes. The language of examination is English. Each question carries one mark and 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade II: Syllabus
PART I – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, CURRENT AFFAIRS & RENAISSANCE IN KERALA
General Knowledge Facts about India
Geography of India – Physical features – Climate – Soils – Rivers – Famous sites – etc. Demography – Economic and social development – Poverty alleviation – Economy and planning – etc. History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947 – National movement Facts about Kerala Geographical Facts – Physical features – Climate – Soils – Rivers – Famous sites – etc.
Renaissance in Kerala
Important Events/Movements/Leaders Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi, Chattampi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, Vagbhatananda, Thycaud Ayya, Ayya Vaikundar, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru), Ayyankali, Pandit Karuppan, Mannathu Padmanabhan, V. T. Bhattathirippad, Dr. Palpu, Kumaranasan, Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara, Etc.
Important world, national and regional events related to the political and scientific fields, sports, cinema and literature etc.
PART II:COMPUTER WORD PROCESSING, TYPING & DOCUMENT FORMATTING
A. COMPUTER WORD PROCESSING
1. Windows Introduction to windows platform – mouse operations – concept of desktop, taskbar, Icons. Utilities – Paint, Word pad. Icons – changing size, moving, enlarging, copying. Files and Folders – creation, copying, deleting. Windows explorer, control panel. Zip & unzip files – rar files, virus scanning & removal.
2. Internet Using internet browser, e-mail, search engines, Instant messengers, download managers, proxy settings- setting up Internet connection, browser plug-ins – using webcam.
3. Word processing Introduction to office automation – advantages of office automation. Introduction – Word menu – Tool bar – Document – creation, editing, saving, opening . Text – editing, deleting, inserting, selection, moving, copying, converting case, doing/undoing edits. Formatting documents – paragraph formatting – applying styles, header and footer, line spacing , Page layout – numbering pages – inserting section break – spell check – newspaper columns. Tables – creation, editing, formatting, insertion, document with tables, Mail merge and template creation. Printing – print preview, Printer settings, printing multiple copies.
4. Spreadsheets Electronic spreadsheet features – menu, cells workbook, work sheets. Entering data, text, functions – selecting cell, ranges – saving worksheet – Editing worksheet data – copying, cut & paste, inserting, deleting rows, columns, cell ranges – find and replace data – spell check. Formatting worksheet – changing column width, row height, aligning data , controlling text within a cell, changing font size, style, applying border, Pattern styles. charts – types, titles & legends, saving, moving and copying between sheets. Formulas, functions – Entering formulas, cell references, Date and time formulas, working with range names, entering functions. Printing – print preview, headers and footers – inserting, removing page break – working with data in a list – Adding and removing sub totals – sorting – hiding and displaying data.
5. Presentation software Design – Create presentation with background, logo etc. – Insert _pictures and images – change position or layout of pictures – Omit background graphics from a slide – Apply 3D effects, shadows, background fill colors, textures and patterns – Crop, resize, rotate, flip an image – Convert and image to greyscale or black and white format. Slide Show Setup – Insert navigation to slides – presentations and URL’s – Apply and edit timings – Create a customized slide show. B. TYPING & DOCUMENT FORMATTING.
PART III: GENERAL ENGLISH
A. English Grammar
1. Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
2. Different Parts of Speech.
3. Agreement of Verb and Subject.
4. Confusion of Adjectives and Adverbs.
5. Comparison of Adjectives.
6. Adverbs and Position of adverbs.
7. Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
8. Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs.
9. Tag Questions.
10. Infinitive and Gerunds.
12. Tenses in Conditional Sentences.
14. The Use of Correlatives.
15. Direct and Indirect Speech.
16. Active and Passive voice.
17. Correction of Sentences.
1. Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns.
2. Word formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix.
3. Compound words.
6. Phrasal Verbs.
7. Foreign Words and Phrases.
8. One Word Substitutes.
9. Words often confused.
10. Spelling Test.
11. Idioms and their Meanings.
12. Translation of a sentence/proverb in to Malayalam.