Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) recently released the recruitment notification for Deputy Engineer (Civil) within the Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited. The candidates interested to apply for Deputy Engineer posts can apply for the posts through One Time Registration only. Candidates should note that no other mode of application is going to be accepted by the Kerala PSC. The number of vacancies for Deputy Engineer post is 01. Therefore, don’t waste this opportunity and grab your chance at landing up a Kerala PSC job. The candidates can go through this article on Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Civil Recruitment Notification 2021 for detailed information on Important Dates, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process etc.
Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Civil Recruitment Notification 2021 – Overview
Notification Category Number
|CATEGORY NO: 217/2021|
Examination Conducting Authority
Deputy Engineer (Civil)
|Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||
Scale of Pay
₹ 21070 – 42410 /-
Deputy Engineer Civil Notification PDF
Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Recruitment Important Dates 2021
The candidates can go through the important dates for Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Civil Recruitment Notification 2021 below –
|Issue of Notification||
Last Date to Apply
Deputy Engineer Civil Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for the Deputy Engineer (Civil) post, it’s essential that the candidates meet the specified eligibility criteria with regards to the educational qualification, age limit regulation etc. Let us look at the eligibility criteria in detail below.
- The candidate must possess three years regular service in any cadre within the Member Societies. Which is in affiliation to the Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited
- The candidate should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of selection to the new post.
- Degree in Engineering (Civil/Civil Branch) from any recognized University.
- Three years experience in executive cadre.
Only those candidates born between 02/01/1971 and 01/01/2003 can apply for the posts. Look at the age limit below –
- The minimum age limit is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 50 years
Other Important Information
- Rule 10(a) (ii) of Part II KS&SSR will be applicable for this selection
- In case you do not possess the qualifications given in the eligibility criteria, then proof of possessing equivalent qualification should be produced.
- If there was an error in the caste mentioned on the candidates SSLC certificate, then the candidate has to provide Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority to rectify the error.
- At the time of submission of application, the candidate should also submit the experience letter. Failure to do so will end in rejection of the form.
- The official notification has the details of prescribed format to submit experience certificate.
Method of appointment
The candidates will be chosen based on Direct recruitment. But, it’ll be available only for employees of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited.
How to Apply for Deputy Engineer Civil Post?
If you are a primary time candidate applying for Kerala PSC job vacancy, then you can check the step by step applying process below.
- The candidates who are qualified to apply, should apply only with the One Time Registration on the Kerala PSC website.
- If you are an existing user, then you can log in using ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- Choose your desired post.
- Upload photograph that has been taken after 31.12.2021
- No application fee will be charged.
- Make sure to check all the information thoroughly, as you can not make changes once you submit the form.
- You can keep a soft copy with you for future use.
- In case written/OMR test is conducted, the candidate should submit his approval for the same through One Time Registration.
We hope this article helps you to apply for the Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer post without difficulty. Good luck for the appointment. Check Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2021 here.