Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) announced vacancies for Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 posts in Kerala Health Services. KPSC has released notification to the post of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2. Interested and eligible candidates between the age group 18- 36 years can apply to this post by February 5, 2020. As part of the selection Written/ OMR/ Online Test will be conducted. Most of the aspirants will have stress about recruitment exam.To boost their confidence, Entri have provided Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022 Preparation tips in detailed manner. There are many aspirants who are determined and passionate to crack this examination. Before all set to write the exam, aspirants need to keep few things in mind.
Subscribe Entri for free Mock Tests
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 –Overview
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Health Inspector Gr 2|
|Selection Round||Written Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
|Exam Mode||OMR/ CBT|
|Study Material||Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Preparation Tips
The aspirants can easily crack the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 exam. It is really not hefty as far as aspirants are extremely determined to crack it.
Understand the entire syllabus and pattern
The most important is that, the entire syllabus and pattern of the exam should be visualized clearly in order to attempt different types of questions. It’s not always about studying hard but studying enough. Go through previous year test papers to understand the pattern.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 -Exam Pattern
Kerala Public Service Commission Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 includes the questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Renaissance in Kerala, Higher Senior secondary level Physical Science, Natural Science and Health Inspector Course (Diploma standard) in Written examination. To prepare effectively for exam, aspirants should have idea about Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector exam pattern. Examination is conducted out of 100 with the duration of 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Examination will be conducted in either online or offline mode.
- Questions will be Objective type.
|I||General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala||100||1 hour 15 minutes|
|IIa||Physical Science (+2 level)|
|IIb||Natural Science (+2 level)|
|III||Diploma in Health Inspector Course|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2- Exam Syllabus
PART I: General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
Facts about India
- Geography of India
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Economic and social development
- Poverty alleviation
- Economy and planning
- History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947
- National movement
Facts about Kerala
- Geographical Facts
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Important world, National and regional events related to the political and scientific fields.
- Cinema and literature
Renaissance in Kerala
- Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi
- Chattampi Swami Sree Narayana Guru
- Thycaud Ayya
- Ayya Vaikundar
- Poikayil Yohannan(Kumara Guru)
- Pandit Karuppan
- Mannathu Padmanabhan
- T. Bhattathirippad
- Vakkom Moulavi
- Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
PART II a: Physical Science (Plus Two level)
PART II b: Natural Science (Plus Two level)
PART III: Diploma in Health Inspector Course
Preparation Tips for Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2
- Plan proper study time. Aspirants who plan well are able to perform much better than the aspirant who study without making plans. Before starting your studies, plan accordingly what to study and what not to study. This can save your time. Breaks can be taken in between for 10 minutes after every 2 hours of studying. Schedule a proper time table.
Click here to know the Study Plan
- Study during the early hours of the day. Best time to study is in the morning. Especially, the topic which is hard should me studied in the morning. Make sure that you have enough sound sleep, which will help you to remember well and prepare better the next day. Don’t study during the odd times as it will not enter your mind. Especially, whenever you are sleepy, after lunch or too tired.
- Read the books thoroughly. Read each line, each sentence and word thoroughly, as skipping it may cause a huge loss. Make practice of highlighting the important sentences which will help during revision.
- Make notes. Cultivate the habit of making notes while studying as it will save the time during revision as well as makes easier while giving a second or third reading. Make keywords and remember it whenever you start studying.
- Keep yourself away from social media, distractions and being social. Each and every second is very crucial when preparing for exams. Stop using whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook etc. when you have made up your mind to give the exam. Best thing is to switch off the cell. Make sure you study in peaceful environment rather than sitting in between the crowd. Stay away from all the petty things that causes distractions during studying. Try to avoid attending as many gatherings during your preparation for the exam.
- Save time for Revisions. Before giving the exam, make sure you revise at least 2-3 times as it will make you remember important stuffs well before the exam.
- Have proper diet. When studying for the exam, make sure you have proper diet containing enough proteins, carbohydrates etc. which keeps your body fit and fine. Drink plenty of water. Diet can make up or break up your health. So have proper well nutritious diet.
- Study hard .Working hard is really important if you have planned to write competitive exams as there will be tough competition. Concentrate completely when you start studying. Don’t waste even a single second when you sit for studying.
- Do not get stressed out. You will have lots of ups and downs during your preparation time. Just give your best and work hard. Success will be in your hand.
Briefing out some of the important preparation tips
- Schedule a proper timetable.
- Work hard, especially the weaker part.
- Solve number of mock test papers.
- If required can go for group study.
- Have proper healthy diet.
- Time management.
- Stay motivated.
I hope Entri has covered all the important Preparation Tips. With proper guidance and hard-work it is very easy to crack the examination. Entri is here with you to give proper guidance and help you with any number of queries.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
Download Entri to Solve Mock Tests
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”
Discussion about this post