Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 are updated on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) announced vacancies for Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 posts in Kerala Health Services in various districts of Kerala. Written/ OMR/ Online Test will be conducted as a part of the selection process. Most of the aspirants will be anxious about the recruitment exam. To boost their confidence, we have come up with Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Syllabus 2022 in a simplified manner in this blog. Aspirants can go through it, and start the preparation for the exam immediately to attain success. All the Best!!!
|Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 – Overview|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Health Inspector Gr.II|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type|
|Date of the Exam||Announced Soon…|
|Mode of Exam||OMR/ CBT|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission prepares questions from topics like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Renaissance in Kerala, Higher secondary level Physical Science, Natural Science and Health Inspector Course (Diploma standard) in Written examination. To prepare effectively for the exam, aspirants should have an idea about Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Syllabus 2022 and exam pattern. In order to make things easier for the aspirants, we have given the exam pattern and the syllabus in this article.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Exam Pattern 2022
The total marks and duration of Kerala PSC’s Junior Health Inspector written examination are tabulated below.
|I||GK, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala||100||1 hour 15 minutes|
|II (a)||Physical Science (Higher Secondary level)|
|II (b)||Natural Science (Higher Secondary level)|
|III||Diploma in Health Inspector Course|
- The written exam can be either Online or Offline mode.
- Only the objective types of questions can be expected.
Detailed Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Syllabus 2022
The most important topics from which candidates can expect questions in the examination are listed below. Aspirants can note down Kerala PSC JHI Gr 2 Syllabus 2022 and begin preparation as early as possible.
1. General Knowledge:
Facts about India
- Geography of India – Physical features
- Climate, Soils, Rivers
- Famous sites
- Economic and social development
- Poverty alleviation
- Economy and planning
- History of India – (from 1857 to 1947)
- National movement
Facts about Kerala
- Geographical Facts – Physical features
- Famous sites etc
Renaissance in Kerala
- Important Events/ Movements/Leaders – Chattampi Swami, Sree Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi,
- Important Events/ Movements/Leaders – Narayana Guru, Vagbhatananda
- Important Movements/Leaders – Thycaud Ayya, Ayya Vaikundar, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru)
- Important Events/ Movements/Leaders – Ayyankali, Pandit Karuppan, Mannathu Padmanabhan
- Important Events/ Movements/Leaders – V.T.Bhattathirippad, Dr. Palpu, Kumaranasan
- Important Events/ Movements/Leaders – Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
- Important regional, world, and national events related to the political and scientific fields
- Important national and regional events related to the political and scientific fields
- Cinema and literature
2. Physical Science (Plus Two level)
3. Natural Science (Plus Two Level)
4. Diploma in Health Inspector Course
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Syllabus 2022 –PDF Download
Instead of wasting time by taking note aspirants can just click and download Kerala PSC Jr. Health Inspector Syllabus 2022 PDF from the table underneath. To know the exam date, visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission regularly. We will also update it on this website as soon as the official dates are out.
|Kerala KPSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: The Kerala PSC Syllabus of Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 post is neatly articulated in the above section. Keep visiting us for further updates.