Kerala Public Service Commission had released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 vacancy on the 30th of December 2019 in various districts of Kerala. Through this recruitment notification, Kerala Public Service Commission plans to recruit the post of Junior Health Inspector Grade II officers in the Health Services Department. Applications are invited online only through the `One Time Registration’ process from qualified candidates for the under mentioned post. Candidates can apply only through the online facility provided on the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala PSC on or before the 5th of February 2020. In this article, we will discuss Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Notification 2022.
The aspirant should be aware of all the processes involved in the selection of the Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 vacancy, the Notification Details, like Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, the Application process, Examination fees last date of application, etc which are discussed here.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Notification 2022 – Overview
|Department||Name of Post||Pay Scale||Vacancy (Anticipated)||Age Limit|
|Health Services||Junior Health Inspector Gr. II||Rs. 22, 200 – 48,000||Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Kannur, Kasaragod||18 – 36 Years|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must have Passed in Plus 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Must pose a diploma in the Health Inspector Course conducted by the Director of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by the Government of Kerala.
- 18-36 years, candidates must be born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) in order to be eligible to apply for this post. Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates will get the usual age relaxation as per the government rules.
Online Application Procedure
- Log on to the official website keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself before applying for the post of health inspector Gr. II.
- After completing the one-time registration process the candidate shall apply for the post of health inspector by logging in to their profile using their UserID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the post in the Notification link of Kerala PSC health inspector.
- The photograph uploaded should not be taken before the 31st of December 2010. The name of the aspirant and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed at the bottom.
- The photograph once uploaded as said above shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading it.
- No application fee will be collected from the aspirants.
- Applicants can view their profile by clicking the link Registration Card of their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if needed.
- Applicants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Re-check the correctness of the information in the profile before the final submission.
- Remember to keep the User-ID safe for further communication with the selection committee.
- Applications once submitted are provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Incomplete applications will be not be accepted and will be canceled without any prior notice.
- Important documents to prove the applicant’s experience, community, qualification, age, etc, need to be produced as and when asked for.
Note: 12:00 midnight on 5th February 2020 Wednesday will be the time limit for sending the applications after which the applications will not be accepted.