Table of Contents
Kerala public service commission has released its official notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Grade 2 Junior Health Inspector. Online application has started from 30th December 2019. Interested and eligible candidates do not wait for the last minute rush to submit the application. The last date to submit the application is February 5, 2020. In this article let us check the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Vacancy 2022.
KPSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2- Highlights
|Name of the exam conducting organisation||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the post||Junior Health Inspector grade 2|
|Name of the department||Health Services|
|Pay structure||Rs. 22,200 – 48,000|
|Method of recruitment||Direct recruitment|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Notification released on||December 30, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||February 5, 2020|
|Exam date||Will be updated when announced|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Vacancy 2022
The vacancies for the post of junior health inspector will be distributed in various districts in Kerala. Below mentioned are the districts in which the vacancies can be anticipated
Important Details to be Checked on Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Vacancy 2022.
- When submitting the application to the post of junior health inspector, the candidates should mention one of the above districts.
- Application should not be submitted to more than one district for this notification.
- If the candidate submit application to more than one district then his/her name will be removed from the ranked list and strict disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
- Separate rank list will be prepared for each of the districts mentioned above
- The rank lists will be prepared and published by the Kerala public service commission.
- The rank link thus published will be in force for a minimum of one year, subject to a condition that it will remain in force until the publication of new list after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years.
- In case if no candidates are advised from the ranked list for three years, then the rank list will be extended for a period of one year or until at least one candidate is advised from the list.
- A candidate advised for appointment in one district from the rank list prepared for that district will not be eligible to transfer to another district until he/she completes five years of continuous service in the former district.
- Candidates already in government service holding the same post in this department in any one of the district is prohibited from applying to this post.
- 3 percentage of fresh vacancies assigned for this post will be reserved for differently abled candidates belonging to locomotor disability/Cerebral palsy and hearing impairment categories.
- Differently abled candidates belonging to low vision/Blindness category are not eligible to apply for this post
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Eligibility criteria 2022
The following are the factors that needs to be satisfied in order to be considered eligible to the post.
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 36 years. Only candidates born between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2001(both dates included) are eligible to apply to this post. Usual age relaxation will be provided for SC/ST and other backward communities.
General: The candidate should pass in plus 2 or other equivalent qualifying examination from recognised universities.
Technical: The candidate should hold a diploma in Health inspector course conducted by director of health services or by any other university recognised by government of Kerala
Registration: Candidate registered in Kerala Paramedical Council.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties from PSC Coaching field.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check here for other reference materials of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector examination by Entri.