Applications are invited from qualified aspirants for appointment to the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2020. Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) announced vacancies for Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 posts in Kerala Health Services. Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2020 notification has been released by the Kerala Public service Commission. Interested and eligible aspirants between the age group of 18- 36 years can apply to this post by February 5, 2020. Applications must be submitted online through the Official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after One Time Registration. In this article ,we will discuss about Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 salary.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 –Overview
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Health Inspector Gr 2|
|Pay Scale||Rs22,200 – Rs48000|
|Selection Round||Written Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
|Exam Mode||OMR/ CBT|
|Mode of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Study Material||Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020|
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Salary
- The pay scale of the KPSC junior Health Inspector is variable.
- The salary is based on the performance and seniority i.e., between Rs. 22,200 – Rs.48000.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Salary- Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants born between 2.1.1983 and 1.1.2001 are eligible to apply for the post of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2.
- Aspirants of age between 18-36 can apply for this post.
- There is concession in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes and other backward communities
Note: For concession, upper age limit should not exceed 50 years.
- General: Plus 2 pass with Science subjects or its equivalent examination from recognized institutions.
- Technical: Diploma in Health Inspector Course conducted by Director of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by Government of Kerala.
- Selection of aspirants is done by Direct Recruitment method based on written exam.
- The selection will be made on the basis of a revenue District , subject to the special conditions laid down in GO(MS)No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971.
- A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue District from the Ranked List prepared for that district is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
- Based on the rules in G O (P) No. 4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961, transfer is allowed after five years.
- Candidates already in Government Service holding this post in this Department in any one district are prohibited from applying for this post.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Responsibilities
- Conducts investigations of work environment to check whether safety and health requirements are met.
- Performs variety of tasks.
- Keeping the public safe by inspecting various locations for health and safety hazards.
- Respond to complaints or any other health concerns such as sewage overflow, camp ground inspections etc.
- Duties of a health inspector range from testing air, water and other elements to inspecting public locations for health violations.
- Work effectively to collect materials with the necessary scientific equipment.
- Check and ensure items are up to code such as personal safety equipment, masks and protective eye-wear.
- Called when health injuries or illness occur.
- Include travel and fieldwork which may sometimes be dangerous, hazardous or stressful.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”