Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade-II 2020 provisional answer key is out. PSC has conducted the written test for the Optometrist Grade II (SR from SC/ST & ST) in Health Services against Category No: 428/ 2019 on December 01, 2020. Here, you can find the Optometrist Grade-II 2020 question paper and provisional answer key published by the PSC.
Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade II 2020
Some of the questions asked in the written test conducted on December 01, 2020, is:
- The circumcorneal congestion of eyeball is due to dilatation of
A) Anterior conjunctival vessels B) Posterior conjunctival vessels C) Anterior ciliary vessels D) Posterior ciliary vessels
- The corneal epithelium is
A) Simple cuboidal B) Simple columnar C) Stratified squamous D) None of the above
- Normal endothelial count of the cornea is
A) 250 cells/mm2 B) 2500 cells/mm2 C) 5000 cells/mm2 D) None of the above
- The normal depth of the middle part of the anterior chamber is
A) 0.5 mm B) 1 mm C) 2.5 mm D) 5 mm
- Corneal epithelium develops from
A) Surface ectoderm B) Mesoderm C) Neural crest D) Neural ectoderm
- Which is not true regarding iris?
A) The iris is thinnest at its attachment to the ciliary body B) The stroma is covered on its posterior surface by two layers of epithelium C) Dilator pupillae is arranged radially near the root of the iris D) Sphincter pupillae is supplied by the sympathetic nervous system
- Sensory supply of iris is
A) II cranial N B) III cranial N C) IV cranial N D) V cranial N
- Which is the vascular coat of the eyeball?
A) Sclera B) Choroid C) Retina D) Tenon’s capsule
- The weakest wall of the orbit is
A) Superior wall B) Inferior wall C) Medial wall D) Lateral wall
- All are filamentous fungi except
A) Aspergillus B) Fusarium C) Candida D) Penicillium
- Bipolar cells are situated in which layer of the retina?
A) Outer nuclear layer B) Inner nuclear layer C) Outer plexiform layer D) Inner plexiform layer
- The posterior end of which muscle insertion almost overlies the macula?
A) Superior oblique muscle B) Inferior oblique muscle C) Superior rectus muscle D) Lateral rectus muscle
- The lateral part of superior orbital fissure transmits the following structures except
A) Oculomotor N B) Lacrimal N C) Frontal N D) Trochlear N
- The action of superior rectus is
A) Elevation, adduction, intorsion B) Elevation, abduction, intorsion C) Elevation, adduction, extortion D) Elevation, abduction, extortion
- Which gland is situated in the tarsal plate?
A) Zeis gland B) Gland of moll C) Kraure’ gland D) Meibomian gland
Click here to download the Optometrist Grade II 2020 question paper free pdf:
Optometrist Grade II Answer Key 2020
- Anterior ciliary vessels
- Stratified squamous
- 2500 cells/mm2
- 2.5 mm
- Surface ectoderm
- Sphincter pupillae is supplied by the sympathetic nervous system
- V cranial N
- Medial wall
- Inner nuclear layer
- Inferior oblique muscle
- Oculomotor N
- Elevation, adduction, intorsion
- Meibomian gland
Click here to download the Optometrist Grade-II 2020 provisional answer key free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.