Table of Contents
Kerala State Electricity Board has recently issued the notification for the recruitment of the most abled and skilled candidates to the post of Sub Engineer. The selection of the sub engineer will be based on the written exam, personal interview and document verification. Those candidates who wish to secure a government job can start preparing for the upcoming KSEB Sub engineer exam 2022.
The candidates can use a working study plan to crack the exam effectively. The study plan can help the candidates to cover up the entire syllabus. The KSEB Sub Engineer Study Plan can make the candidates familiarize themselves with all the topics under consideration. It is important to form a study plan to familiarize yourself with the KSEB sub engineer exam strategy. The KSEB sub engineer preparation plan has a dual purpose. The study plan can make the exam preparation even more smooth and also can help the aspirants to crack the exam effortlessly.
KSEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2023: Overview
|KSEB Sub Engineer Exam 2023: Overview|
|Post Name||Sub – Engineer|
|Organization Name||Kerala State Electricity Board-KSEB|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
30 Days Study Plan for KSEB Exam 2023
Check below for KSEB Sub Engineer Study Plan 2023
|KSEB Sub Engineer 2022 Days||KSEB Sub Engineer 2022 Study Plan|
|Day 1||Electric current, Voltage, Resistance, Electrical Circuits and Networks, D. C. Circuits- Ohms law- series|
|Day 2||Network theorems, Super position theorem, Electric power and Energy in DC circuits, Thevenins theorem, Norton, Joules law, Electrostatics Magnetism, Kirchhoff’s Law|
|Day 3||Capacitor and Capacitance, Faradays Laws of Electrolysis, primary and secondary cells Electroplating|
|Day 4||Charging methods, and Watt hour efficiencies, Extraction of zinc and aluminium, field application of Electrolysis, Galvanizing and Anodizing, Ampere hour|
|Day 5||Electric field, Field strength, Electrostatic Induction, Static electricity,|
|Day 6||Ampereturns, Permanence, Reluctivity, Faradays laws of electromagnetic induction|
|Day 7||Q- factor, parallel AC single phase circuits- vector, Interconnection of three, Phase sequence, Phase and line voltages, Resonance in R- LC circuits, phasor method|
|Day 8||Electrical Engineering|
|Day 9||AC Fundamentals|
|Day 10||frequency, R. M. S value, form factor, inductive, capacitive, reactive and apparent power, period, amplitude value, average value, peak factor, phase difference, the relation between frequency, poles and speed, single-phase circuits- active.|
|Day 11||Balanced star, Three- phase power measurement – watt meter methods, Simple and complete waveforms|
|Day 12||Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis, Initial charging, batteries, Charging methods, Electroplating, Extraction of zinc and aluminium, field application of Electrolysis, primary and secondary cells, lead acid and alkaline cells, Galvanizing and Anodizing.|
|Day 13||Electrostatics Magnetism, Ampere hour, and Watt hour efficiencies, Capacitance of an isolated sphere, Static electricity, Laws of electrostatics. Electric field, Field strength, Electrostatic Induction- Electric flux density, Equipotential surfaces.|
Methods of magnetization, magnetic field, Magnetizing force, long solenoid. Magnetic circuit, magnetic and electrical energy.
|Day 15||Faraday’s laws, induced emf and current. flux density and magnetizing force, dynamically and statically induced emf, , magnetic field, statically and dynamically induced emf, self and mutual inductance.|
|Day 16||Electrical Heating, design of heating elements, Electric heating and welding, Resistance ovens, temperature controls
Electric welding, resistance welding- spot welding, seam welding,
|Day 17||types of arc welding, welding generators and transformers, bipolar welding generators.|
|Day 18||Induction heating, induction furnace high frequency dielectric heating- equivalent circuit loss ,Arc furnace|
|Day 19||Mechanical features of electric motor- frame size, types of enclosures. Electric drives, multimotor, intermittent periods duty steel mills, paper mills, cement mills.|
|Day 20||Laws of illumination- space height ratio- Depreciation factor- lamps- design of flood lighting schemes. Types of lamps- vacuum lamps- Halogen lamps- discharge lamps- sodium lamps|
|Day 21||D. C. circuits- Ohm’s law, Network theorems- design of heating elements design of heating elements|
|Day 22||Design Estimating and Costing
Earthing- purpose- I. S. rules regarding earthing, Electro Motive Force (EMF)
|Day 23||Basic electromagnetic laws- rotating machine, electric machines, torque concepts, uses of DC generators, back emf- voltage equation|
|Day 24||torque balance- power losses and efficiency- methods, practical generator- commutator – classification of generators, Armature windings, commutation, Generator characteristics.|
|Day 25||Electrical Measurement and Measuring Instrument AC, Machine Transformers, Digital electronics and Op-Amps, Audio power amplifiers, Audio power amplifiers, Audio power amplifiers|
|Day 26||Transistor Amplifiers, Communication systems. Modulation, Radio Transmitters, Oscillators and Multi vibrators, Schmitt trigger, wave shaping circuits, Boolean algebra.|
|Day 27||Resistor, capacitors, inductors, transformers, inductive reactance, Semiconductor materials, Conductors, Power devices basic network theorems.|
|Day 28||Electric traction- – diesel electric traction system of electric traction- direct electric traction|
|Day 29||Traction motors- properties and characteristics- control of DC motors series- DC single and three-phase systems, DC and AC motors|
|Day 30||Domestic Wiring, essential elements, simple core, diagram and estimates for building|
KSEB Sub Engineer Exam Tips 2023
Here are the things each candidate has to keep in mind while preparing for the examination:
- Understand The Examination Syllabus Thoroughly: One of the most important parts of your KSEB Sub Engineer Preparation 2021 is being thorough with the exam syllabus. Without having a good knowledge of the different topics that come under each of the sections, you cannot plan KSEB Sub Engineer preparation 2021 in the proper way.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
- Learn The Steps To Solve Questions: This is a must for all sections of the syllabus. Go through the example problems for this purpose. There are many simple ways to do the maths in the Arithmetic sections that will save your time as well as effort. Candidates are requested to be clear with such tricks before appearing for the examinations.
- Develop Reading Habits: For the General Awareness section, you need extensive reading as this section needs one to remember a lot of information on a wide range of topics. Candidates are requested to read newspapers daily as it is the main source of Current Affairs. Also, the candidates are requested to read a newspaper in their regional; language too.
- Make Notes: As you study, make sure to create notes of important points, formulas, steps, etc. This will help in better revision and will be extremely useful during revision.
- Solve Practice Questions: Every time you finish a concept, solve a sufficient number of questions. You must improve your application skills and problem-solving abilities. Refer to your notes and example problems if necessary. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question papers and also solve those to get a knack for examination.
KSEB Sub Engineer Exam Strategy 2023
One of the important strategies each candidate has to follow is the proper use of available time and materials. All the candidates who wish to score a rank in the final list have to prepare their preparation timetable on the basis of the easiness of the syllabus. Also, candidates have to make sure that the material that they follow is the right one and has the whole details that are required.
Those candidates who wish to crack the upcoming KSEB sub engineer exam should prepare using a study plan. The candidates can prepare within one month for the upcoming KSEB sub engineer exam using the KSEB sub engineer study plan. Use Entri app for more valid exam preparation study materials. Best of Luck!