The Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card 2020 for the Tier 1 Exam was released by SSC on20th February 2020. Applicants who had applied online for SSC CGL 2020 exam downloaded the admit card from the official website of Staff Selection Commission by using details such as roll number and date of birth. The Exam Dates for SSC CGL 2020 Exam was also released. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam was conducted from 2nd to 11th March 2020. The Admit Cards for Tier 2 is yet to be released. In this article, we will discuss, “SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card Details – Download Hall Ticket”.
SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card Details – Download Hall Ticket: Tier 1 Admit Card
SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 Exam was conducted from 2nd March to 11th March 2020. SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card was released by Staff Selection Commission of India on 20th February 2020 for the central region. SSC had released the SSC CGL Application Status 2019-20 for the south region and northwestern region on its regional websites. Candidates whose SSC CGL applications are accepted were able to download Admit Card for SSC CGL 2020 exam from SSC Regional Websites. The Admit Cards for Tier 2,3 and 4will be released shortly.
SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card Details – Download Hall Ticket: Important Dates
|Date of Tier 1 Admit Card Release||20th February 2020|
|Dates of Tier 1 Exam||3rd to 09th March 2020|
|Date of Tier 2 Admit Card Release||Not Released|
|Date of CGL Tier 2 & 3 Exam||Not announced|
Steps to download SSC CGL Admit Card or Hall Ticket
Applicants can check the steps below to download the admit card.
- Step 1. Visit the official website of SSC i.e @ssc.nic.in
- Step 2. Click on the download link of your Region to download your Admit Card.
- Step 3. Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number followed by your D.O.B to obtain the admit card
- Step 4. Select the area which you had chosen while applying for the exam.
- Step 5. Print out a hardcopy for further use.
Aspirants are required to read the guidelines provided on the official website of SSC before downloading his/her admit card.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
Once the Admit Card has been downloaded, Applicants need to check all details in admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date Of Birth
- Category of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Reporting Time at the Centre
- Duration of the exam
- Guidelines for the exam
- Space for the applicant’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator, etc
Documents Required Along With Admit Card
Admit Card is mandatory for the applicants to enter the exam venue, it must be produced as proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam along with an ID proof. The documents that can be carried as an ID proof are listed below:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
Exam Day Important Instruction
- Applicants should be present at the examination hall at the given time in the call letter.
- Applicants arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination center
- Stationery Item like textbooks, pencils, eraser, ballpoint pens, etc isn’t allowed in the exam center.
- Electronic items like calculators, cell phones, digital watches, etc are also not allowed in the examination center.
- Aspirants should follow the instructions given by the invigilator inside the exam center.
Aspirants are required to download a call letter for the SSC CGL 2020 tier 1 exam from the official website of Staff Selection Commission as the hard copy of the admit card won’t be sent to the applicants via post. Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the admit card in sequence:
- At first, admit card for Tier-I will be released followed by
- Admit card for Tier-II
- Admit Card for Tier-III
- Finally admit card for Tier-IV exam will be released at last.
Other Important Links
- SSC CGL Posts – Salary, Posts Preference
- SSC CGL Vs RRB SSE: Which one to choose?
- General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2019-2020
- SSC CGL Vs PSU: Detailed Comparison