The state bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service company. SBI is a government-owned corporation. its headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI was founded as a bank of Calcutta first then after that, it was later transformed into the imperial bank of India. It is one of the leading banks. It was ranked 216th on the fortune global 500 lists in 2017 as one of the biggest corporations. The Indian government has a 60% stake in the total assets of the state bank of India. The state bank of India also does recruitment for various posts every year. In this article read about the SBI SO Apply Online – Check Application Form Here.
SBI SO 2022 Application Form
The state bank of India is going to conduct recruitment for the post of Specialist officer (SO) in various departments. The state bank of India conducts its recruitment separately for the post available within the bank. The recruitment of a specialist officer is done for assistant managers, analysts, architects designers, engineers, testers, etc. like every year SBI has released the notification for recruitment for the post of the specialist officer. The candidates who are interested and eligible for SBI SO application form can apply for it on the official site. SBI SO apply online 2022 is also specified for the candidates given below. SBI SO application form download link can be checked online.
SBI SO 2022 Application Date
The candidates can find below all details about SBI SO exam date 2022 such as Notification Date, Fees Submit Date, Exam Date, Result Announcement Date, etc. The candidates who successfully pass the exam will be called for an interview process. The interview process is held separately for different posts filled through SBI SO 2022 In this phase, the most important thing is your personality. The interviewer checks for your communication skills, expression, intellectual and your way of responding. You can check out the SBI SO last date to apply for the interview given below.
|Event||SBI SO Exam Date|
|SBI SO 2021 Official Notification Release Date||December 24, 2021|
|SBI SO 2021 Application Process Start Date||December 24, 2021|
|SBI SO 2021 Application Process Last Date||January 13, 2022|
|Release of SBI SO 2022 Official Notification||To be Notified|
|Starting Date for SBI SO Application Process||To be Notified|
|Last date of online registration||To be Notified|
|Last Date for editing application forms||To be Notified|
|Online fee payment||To be Notified|
|To be Notified Admit card Release Date||To be Notified|
|SBI SO Exam Date 2022||To be Notified|
|SBI SO 2022 Results declaration||To be Notified|
How to Apply Online For SBI SO 2022?
After a long wait State bank of India has released an official notification for SBI SO 2022 Exam. Aspirants can apply for SBI SO 2022 online exam. To make it convenient for those who are going to apply let us discuss the main steps to fill out the online application form.
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION button provided on the topmost right corner of the home page of the link provided i.e sbi.co.in.
- Start your application process for SBI SO 2022 by providing the basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the State Bank of India. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Fill in your academic details and professional qualification in this step of your online application process. Click on the save and next button after filling in the details.
- Preview your application form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further. Click on the save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Final Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email as well as a text message with your registration ID and password by SBI for further login into the official website.
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category should pay Rs. 750/ towards the application fees while candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category have no fees.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs 750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Caste certificate (PDF)
- PWD certification (if applicable) (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16/Offer Letter/Latest Salary slip from current employer (PDF)
- NOC (If applicable) (PDF)
- Recent Photograph
SBI SO 2022 Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For The SBI SO 2022 Vacancy
SBI SO 2022 Exam Centers
|Ahmedabad||Surat, Bhavnagar, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara|
|Bangalore||Hubli, Bangalore, Gulbarga, Mysore, Mangalore|
|Bhopal||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
|Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Berhampur, Cuttack|
|Chandigarh||Shimla, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Ambala, Patiala, Palampur, Srinagar|
|Chennai||Pondicherry, Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirapally|
|Guwahati||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Imphal, Kohima, Aizwal, Silchar, Shillong, Agartala|
|Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam|
|Kolkata||Asansol, Burdwan, Gangtok, Kolkata, Port Blair, Siliguri|
|Lucknow||Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|New Delhi||Agra, Ajmer, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Meerut, Haldwani, New Delhi, Udaipur|
|Mumbai||Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji|
|Patna||Ranchi, Bhagalpur, Patna, Muzaffarpur|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Kottayam, Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram|
Are you wondering how to start your bank exam preparation? Download the Entri App, as we offer well-structured reference study materials and Mock tests that will help to gear up your exam preparation smoothly and embark on an enriching and satisfying career in the banking industry.