Every year National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) conducts open recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) across India. NABARD is a regulatory body for the regulation and licensing of regional rural banks and apex cooperative banks in the country. With two stages of the test and personal interview, NABARD hires aspirants as Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ cader with basic pay of Rs.28,150/ across 14 disciplines. Based on the candidate’s selected discipline, the required education qualification, vacancy, and paper II/ III in the main test vary. While the prelims exam and the Paper-I in the main exam are common to all streams, Paper-II and III will be based on the candidate’s education qualification. Let’s check the exam NABARD Grade A selection process 2022 in detail. NABARD Grade A call letter and NABARD Grade A seats will be allotted after the results.
NABARD Grade A Selection Process 2022
The recruitment for the Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager cader in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) includes a three-stage screening process. Through the Grade A Assistant Manager recruitment, NABARD hires candidates to 14 streams: General, Economics, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Development and Management, Social Work, Chartered Accountant, and Company Secretary. For the NABARD Grade A selection procedure, the bank conducts three stages of screening:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam, and
- Personal Interview
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Selection Procedure 2022
The NABARD Grade A prelims examination is only qualifying in nature and is used as a screening test. The shortlisting ratio for the Phase-II exam shall be 1:25. For each wrong answer marked by the candidate, there will be a negative mark of 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question. There will be both sectional cut-offs scores and total cut-off scores in the test, and one has to score at least the cut-off scores to be considered for the next stage of the exam.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL No||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Reasoning Ability||20||20||Composite time of 120 minutes|
|6||Economic and Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|7||Agriculture and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Selection Procedure 2022
For candidates applying for all other streams (Economics, Agriculture, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Social Work, Chartered Accountant, Agriculture Engineering, Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Water Resource Development and Management and Company Secretary) Paper 2 is available. There will be negative marks of 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question for each wrong answer marked by the candidate. There will be both sectional cut-offs scores and total cut-off scores, and candidates should score above these marks to get shortlisted for the personal interview. Applicants qualifying in this stage-II exam and securing a sufficiently high position in the merit list shall be short-listed for the interview which has 25 Marks in the total score.
Main Exam Pattern
|Paper||Test Name||Maximum Marks||Exam
|1||Paper: I||General English: (Descriptive)||100||90 minutes|
|2||Paper-II||Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development||100||90 minutes|
|3||Paper III||Legal Services: proficiency in interpreting various Laws viz., Banking, Negotiable Instruments, Company, Industrial and Cooperative Laws, Cyber laws, Commerce/ Property transactions, Rural non-life insurance, direct financing, staff matters||100||90 minutes|
NABARD Grade A Interview Selection 2022
The interview is the most crucial part of the recruitment process. The recruitment board gets to meet the candidate in person and assess the qualifications of that candidate. There are many factors a candidate has to take into consideration when they are preparing for an interview procedure. Here let’s take a look at some of the NABARD Grade A important interview questions and also some of the important tips to ace in your interview preparations. For NABARD recruitment 2022, all the candidates who have cleared the written examination round will be summoned for an interview round by the recruiting body. Here are some of the major qualities that the board is expected from the candidate while appearing for the interview.
- Complete knowledge about the job position
- The idea about the banking sector
- Experience in the respective field of work
- Expertise in the respective field of work
- Ambition and futuristic goals
Candidates should scan the documents given below before logging on to the website:-
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with Black ink) (Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb impression is taken on a white paper with black or blue ink with no submergence. If a candidate does not have a left thumb, then the right thumb should be used.
- A handwritten declaration in the given format signed by the candidate. The candidate should write the declaration in English only. It must be written on white paper with a blue or black pen.
NABARD Grade A Allotment 2022
The candidates who will be applying for the NABARD grade A entrance examination will be selected based on the allotment rules and regulations presented by the authorities. The candidates will be mostly selected for reservation purposes. The candidates must have important documents while giving this entrance examination and then only they will be able to use their caste in order to get a reservation in the recruitment. The candidates must have proper information related to the empty vacancies available in the organisation. You can check out the vacancy for the entrance examination before successfully feeling out the application form in order to see whether or not you will be able to get a job in this organisation.
NABARD Grade A Preparation Tips 2022
The initial and significant step towards the preparation of any examination is the close study of its complete syllabus. A thorough understanding of what is being studied and prepared is as important as studying various topics for the exam. Listing all the topics and categorizing them into the most important and important sections can make the preparation easier. You can check out the preparation tips given below to start your preparations:-
- Comprehension of the exam pattern in detail and getting familiar with it is important while attempting a competitive examination. The total number of questions, the marking scheme of the examination, and the time allotted for the exam are significant factors that are to be acquainted profoundly. Aspirants can refer to the official website or the previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern.
- It is always beneficial and wise to have an explicit study plan and to stick with the same while preparing. An ideal study plan will consist of the systemic division, analysis, and study of the topics prescribed in the syllabus. Study time, break time, and the systemic management of the same will also be included in the study plan. Proper planning and execution is a diplomatic and wise way to success.
- The collection of the best study materials is an efficient move in the preparation strategy for the examination. It should be done with direct reference to the syllabus and banking exam strategy. Materials can be chosen from online tutoring, instructions, soft copies of texts to the reputed textbooks available in the market. Aspirants can collect and consolidate the materials according to their study plan.
- Daily mock tests and self-analysis of the preparation are important in the venture of preparing for a banking exam. This helps the aspirants in understanding their present status in learning. This helps to work more focused in the weaker sections along with practising time management. Mock tests are now available at the fingertips of the aspirants which helps in preparation.
- Getting acquainted with the previous year’s question paper and including answering the same in the study plan is an added perk in enhancing the knowledge and exam writing skills. This will help in understanding the level of difficulty of the exam and thus enable the aspirant to polish the learning. Along with this, the aspirant gets acquainted with the general structure and pattern of the exam.
- Along with these preparation strategies for NABARD GRADE A EXAM, the most significant part comes from the side of the aspirant. That is focused learning and never-ending perseverance. Self-motivation and determination are key factors to be held by the aspirants in the wake of preparation for the examination.
NABARD Group-A Assistant Manager position is one of the best options available to start your banking career in India. Start your NABARD 2022 Grade A and Development Assistant prelims exam preparation today with Entri’s free mock tests. You can now access hundreds of mock tests, NABARD Grade A study notes, video classes, and personal mentorship in Entri.