The TNPSC Group 4 exam 2020 notification for over 11000 VAO, Typist and Junior Assistant vacancies is expected to be released on September 2, 2020. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the Group 4 Answer Key 2019 on its official website on 10 September 2019. Stay tuned to this website as we shall bring you the TNPSC Group 4 exam updates in a timely manner.TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2019: Finally, the wait is over for the candidates. Candidates appeared in the can check the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2019 tentative answer on the official website.i.e.tnpsc.gov.in. In this blog we will discuss the Answer key for TNPSC group-4 answer key.
TNPSC Group-4 Answer Key: Important Dates
|TNPSC Group 4 Result||November 12, 2019|
|TNPSC Group 4 exam||September 1, 2019|
|Tentative answer key||September 10, 2019|
|Final answer key||November/ December, 2019|
|Certificate verification||January, 2020|
TNPSC Group-4 Answer Key: 2019 Answer Key
We have mentioned below the Answer Key for the papers of 2019;
TNPSC Group-4 General Tamil Answer Key–CLICK HERE
TNPSC Group 4 General English Answer Key PDF- CLICK HERE
TNPSC Group 4 General Studies Answer Key PDF- CLICK HERE
TNPSCGroup 4 Objection link against answer keys- CLICK HERE
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2020
Candidates need to fulfill the below mentioned criteria to become eligible to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
There are also different age concession for different posts, applicants should look at the age eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The candidates applying for the post should follow the below-mentioned age criteria:
VAO Age limit:
- For the post of village administrative officer, the candidate should be at least 21 years of age and should be less than 30 years of age. However, for the reserved category candidates, the applicants should be less than 40 years of age.
- For ex-servicemen, the maximum age for application is 53 if the applicant belongs to SC/ST/ MBCs, BCs or BSMs any of these categories.
- For a candidate not belonging to any of the categories, the maximum age is 48 years.
Age Limit for Other Posts:
Age limit for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant (Security), Bill collector-Grade –I, Field Surveyor, Draftsmen, Typist and Steno-Typist Grade-III follows as:
- For SC/ST and destitute widows of all castes, the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 35 years.
- For the candidates belonging to most backward class/ de-notified communities, backward class and backward class (Muslim), the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
- For the candidates not belonging to SC/ST/ MBCs /DCs, BCs and BCMs, the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 30 years.
- The persons who are trained in ITI, in respect of the post of field surveyor and draftsmen should be more than 18 years and should be less than 35 years of age.
There is different educational qualification requirements for VAO, typist, steno typist grade III, field officer, junior assistant and bill collector vacancies. Please find the details below:
- VAO post: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Junior Assistant (security), junior assistant (Non-security), Bill collector, Grade-I field officer, Draftsmen: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and the candidate should also have passed Govt Technical examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses. The candidate should also have passed Govt technical examination both in type writing and shorthand.
- Field Officer: for the recruitment to the post of field officer, other things being equal, preference should be given to the candidates who are trained in survey in industrial training institutes.
Computer Qualification (Typist and Steno typist):
Candidates should have passed the certificate course in computer on office automation awarded by technical education department for the post of Typist and Steno typist to eligible for TNPSC Group 4.
Knowledge in Tamil
Applicants should also have a knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification.
Why Practice from Entri ?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Kerala PSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.