The TNPSC Group 4 exam 2020 notification for over 11000 VAO, Typist and Junior Assistant vacancies is expected to be released on September 2, 2020. TNPSC group 4 cut off marks 2020 will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance, reservations and availability vacancies. We bring you here information on TNPSC Group 4 2020 Cut-off Mark – Previous and Expected. Stay tuned to this website as we shall bring you the TNPSC Group 4 exam updates in a timely manner.
TNPSC Group 4 exam 2020: Tentative dates
To understand when the TNPSC Group 4 2020 Cut-off Mark will be announced we need to see the tentative dates of the exams
- As per the official TNPSC Annual calendar 2020, TNPSC Group 4 notification 2020 for the recruitment of VAO, Junior Assistant and Typist posts will be out on September 2, 2020
- The eligible candidates tentatively can fill the TNPSC Group 4 application form in an online mode at tnpsc.gov.in from September 2, 2020 to October 2, 2020. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
- Last date for submission of TNPSC group 4 application is October 2, 2020.
- The TNPSC Group 4 hall ticket 2020 will be issued by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for all the eligible applicants from the last week of November 2020.
- The TNPSC group 4 exam will be conducted on December 6, 2020.
- The group 4 exam answer key will be issued by the TNPSC on its official website in third week of December 2020.
- Merit list & final result will be declared by the authority in the month of January 2021. Last year along with Tamil Nadu PSC CCS Gr IV Results, department had uploaded category wise Cut Offs for the applicants.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2020: Exam Pattern
In order to speculate the Cut-off Mark or the Minimum Pass Marks for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2020 Exam one needs to know the exam pattern and the total marks
TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2020: Minimum Qualifying Marks (Cut-Offs)
The following factors will determine the cut off of TNPSC Group 4.
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Total number of vacancies
- The difficulty level of exam
The minimum qualifying marks will be concluded out of 300 maximum marks. For all categories it is necessary to secure at least 90 marks out of 300. Those who fail to secure the passing marks are not eligible for further stages. They will get disqualified
TNPSC Group 4 2020 Cut-off Mark: Highlights
- The candidates, who gets at least 90 marks that are equal to qualifying marks will be consider for counselling round. But with 90 marks, there will be very less chances to secure a job.
- So candidates should get good score that ranges from 120 to 160 depending on their reservation.
- Irrespective of reservations, for TNPSC VAO post, a candidate should score 160+ marks to get select as VAO in Tamil Nadu state.
- Candidates need to be focus on their overall score to qualify for counselling.
TNPSC Group 4 2020 Cut-off Mark – Previous
TNPSC group 4 cut off marks 2020 will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance, reservations and availability vacancies.
To get an idea, it’s fair to refer to the previous year(2019 )TNPSC Group 4 cut off marks listed in the following table.
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2019(Previous) for General, BC, MBC, SC, ST Category Aspirants
TNPSC Group 4 2020 Cut-off Mark: Expected
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off for VAO
|Category||Male candidates||Female candidates|
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off for Typist
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off for Junior Assistant
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off for Steno Typist
Now that the tentative dates have been announced, all aspirants should start preparing right away. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.