Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has opened up one of the largest recruitment of this year. Every year TN government recruits eligible candidates for filling various departments through TNPSC Group 4 recruitment. According to TNPSC, Group 4 2022 examination will be conducted on 02 September this year. Tamil Nadu government seeks the service of eligible and interested candidates to fill a total of approximately 10,000+ vacancies in various departments like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor etc. TNPSC Group 4 2022 will be conducted offline mode. This direct recruitment is purely merit-based, followed by strict document verification. Even though TNPSC has not released the official notification yet, we get an idea based on previous trends. Interested candidates can keep on reading to find important details regarding TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022 with Expected Vacancy.
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022
All of the candidates must download the official notification presented by the towel Nadu Public Service Commission in order to get most of the information related to the vacancies presented by them. The official notification will be equipped with most of the information related to the vacancies presented by the concerned authorities however the official notification is not yet available by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates will have to wait for the TNPSC Group 4 vacancy 2022 and then only they will be able to know more about the vacant positions available by the authorities. You have to also follow the eligibility criteria to successfully fill up the application form for this recruitment.
Post Wise Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission comes out with a lot of different types of vacancies presented in the group 4 department and the candidates will have to choose the job that they want to apply for by checking out the various vacancies presented by the organisation. You can check the post wise vacancy details available by the concerned authorities from the official notification published. The notification is also published taking into consideration the category wise vacancies presented by the organisation and also the vacancies are published taking into consideration various castes and categories.
|Post Code||Group 4 Posts||Vacancy|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer||274|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non–Security)||3590 + 3 C/F|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade-I||50|
|2200||Typist||2069 + 39 C/F|
|3210||Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||01|
|3213||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||64|
|3229||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board||39*+4 C/F|
|3214||Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||49|
|3215||Steno-Typist (Grade–III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||07|
TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Vacancy 2022
TNPSC Group 4 is one of the largest recruitment conducted by the Tamil Nadu government, providing employment for more than 10,000 job seekers. The official notification regarding TNPSC Group 4 2022 vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.. is likely to be released soon. Candidates can check the vacancy list of previous Grade 4 examinations conducted by TNPSC from the below table. It is expected that the number of TNPSC Group 4 2022 vacancies will be increased as compared to previous years.
|TNPSC Group 4 2021 Vacancy|
|Sl no:||Name of the post||Previous year vacancies (2020)||Current vacancy|
|1||Village Administrative Officer||397||To be announced|
|2||Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||2688|
|3||Junior Assistant (Security)||104|
|4||Bill Collector, Grade I||34|
|8||Steno – Typist||784|
TNPSC Group 4 Relevant Study Materials 2022
While collecting the best TNPSC Group 4 Relevant Study Materials 2022, make sure not to skip the textbooks from classes 6 to 12 under the syllabus of the Tamil Nadu State Board. The majority of the questions from the TNPSC Group 4 exam are focused on this syllabus. Many direct questions for subjects like Math, General Science, Geography, History, English and Tamil can be expected from these textbooks. Candidates can either download the respective materials from the official site of the board for free or can buy them from online stores. Apart from the State Board textbooks, you can refer to the study materials given below to get a detailed study of the subjects,
- History of Indian Freedom Struggle by K Venkadeshan.
- History of Modern India by Bipin Chandra
- Tamil Nadu History (Tamizhaga Varalaru) by Dr. J Dharmaraj
- India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
- Geography of India – Spectrum Publications
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Indian Economy for Civil Service Examination by Ramesh Singh
Mental Ability / Aptitude Test
- Objective Arithmetic by R.S Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S Agarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S Agarwal
General English and Tamil
- General English for All Competitive Exams by S.C Gupta, Arihant Publications
- TNPSC General Tamil by Dr. Thamizh Iniyan , Arivukadal Pathipagam
- TNPSC – Group IV General Studies and General Tamil Previous year Examination Questions and Answers by TNPSC
TNPSC Group 4 Mock Test 2022
There is a proper online mock test series available on our platform that is specially curated by the experts for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission entrance exam for the group 4 vacancies. There is a single examination that you need to cover in order to get to the last stage of the selection procedure in this entrance examination and this entrance examination is relatively easier to crack because of the single main examination that you have to give. Given below, we are sharing the details related to the mock test available for all of the people by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
|General studies||Click Here|
|Aptitude and mental ability||Click Here|
|General Tamil and General English||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 4 Tips and Tricks 2022
- Understanding the pattern and syllabus is very important. Analyze it and do the planning accordingly. The pattern consists of general studies, aptitude, and general Tamil or general English. Stick to the pattern and syllabus while revising, note the completed topics.
- Set a Time table. Candidates should make their own schedules or plans to revise the subjects covered. This helps to memorize all the important points before the exam without any hassle.
- While revising the topics themselves, make brief notes of hard sections. For example, make a small list of important articles from the current affairs, important dates and events.
- Practising with the previous year’s question paper and TNPSC Group 4 question pattern 2019 will help you to understand the question pattern and repeated questions
- Practice available Mock test series. Practice more and be more confident.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Strategies 2022
Here, we are going to discuss some simple yet powerful TNPSC Group 4 2022 preparation strategies that may increase your chances of cracking the TNPSC Group 4 2022 exam. Interested candidates can keep on reading to know TNPSC Group 4 preparation tips.
- Just like we discussed, before attending any public exam, always make sure to know the exam well. We are dealing with a state-level exam that recruits well proficient candidates for the role of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor, Village Assistant Officer etc. So in order to crack an exam where lakhs of candidates appear, one should have an effective study plan. If you have a clear cut idea about the exam syllabus, pattern and structure, you can prepare and plan your studies accordingly. So, let’s have a look into TNPSC Group 4 syllabus, exam pattern, etc.. here.
- Depending upon your schedule, design a timetable for everything you do. Rise early in the morning and go with the pattern that you made for yourself. Everyone has got only 24 hours and if you master dividing the time in accordance with your activity, you win. This helps in effective time management and voilà! you just created enough time to go through your portions. You may find it difficult to follow the schedule but gradually it will become better. Keep in mind that TNPSC Group 4 2022 preparation should take at least 5 months in order to cover all the topics.
- This is something that is very important to everyone who appears for a competitive exam. Filter the study materials and only go through the important portions. The subjects are vast and you don’t really have to waste time by going through unnecessary topics. These exams certainly follow some patterns. Identify those and go accordingly. This will definitely add more points to your preparations.
- You know what? questions papers that age at least 10 years should be your new best friend. Sit and go through as many questions as you can and there is no ‘NO’ in this. By doing this, you will get a clear picture of the exam and the topics that are stressed the most. These are real questions of the exam, attend it the way you write the original examination and self evaluate. Identifying repeated questions and stressed parts helps you in selective learning.
- Your preparation is only complete after you attend mock tests. Mock tests help you to be familiar with the exam along with time management. It helps you to self evaluate and analyse which part of the syllabus you can score the most and which part is difficult for you. Attending mock tests can help you grow by analysing your scores.
Even though an official notification is not released yet, the TNPSC Group 4 2022 examination is around the corner! So, gear up and start preparing for the exam. To ace the exam and make your dream come true, Entri is here with free mock tests and the best live classes at a decent subscription. Download the app now and start your preparations. Good luck!
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification||TNPSC Group 4 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam date||TNPSC Group 4 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form||TNPSC Group 4 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 4 Answer key||TNPSC Group 4 Job Profile|
|TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 4 Salary|
|TNPSC Group 4 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|TNPSC Group 4 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 4 Result|
|TNPSC Group 4 Best Books||TNPSC Group 4 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process|