Table of Contents
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently released a new notification for the various vacancies available in the Group 4 departments of the organisation. If you are someone who is interested in availing of the job opportunities available in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission then you must read more about the group 4 notification published by them recently. Given below are the details regarding the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2022 – Recruitment. You can also check out the TNPSC Group 4 latest notification and the step by step procedure to apply for the job. We have also shared the details of the TNPSC Group 4 exam, TNPSC Group 4 posts and also the link to the TNPSC notification Group 4. Make sure to download the TNPSC Group 4 exam notification 2022 from the link to get information on the TNPSC Group 4 exam date 2022 notification.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification Overview 2022
A new notification for TNPSC Group 4 government recruitment exam was published by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and now the candidates are invited to fill up the application form available at the official website of TNPSC. TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 Calendar is up on the official website of the organisation. The candidates need to prepare themselves for the selection procedure in order to successfully get the job in the Group 4 department. You can fill up the application form and apply for the TNPSC Group 4 exam 2022 with your important documents in order to be eligible. However, you must also go through the detailed eligibility criteria to get the job easily.
|Post Name||Jr Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector Etc|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Salary Scale||Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
TNPSC Group 4 Important Dates 2022
A proper timeline has been created by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to carry on different procedures related to the Group 4 TNPSC exam recruitment opportunity. Given below is the table indicating the timeline that will be followed by the authorities of TNPSC to select the candidates for this recruitment opportunity for the Group 4 vacancies. You can check out the TNPSC group 4 2022 expected date and the TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2022 calendar given below in the table.
|Important Dates– TNPSC Exam Group 4|
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 Release Date||30.03.2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online Starts||30.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28.04.2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022||—|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2022||24.07.2022|
|Declaration of TNPSC Group 4 Result||September 2022|
There are a lot of vacancies available by the organisation of TNPSC in the www.tnpsc.gov in 2022 Group 4 department. The TNPSC Group 4 latest notification published on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has around 11000 vacancies for the residents of the Tamil Nadu State. You can apply for the vacancies according to your desire. Given below is the table indicating the different types of vacancies available in the organisation.
|Post Code||Group 4 Posts||Vacancy|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer||274|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non–Security)||3590 + 3 C/F|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade-I||50|
|2200||Typist||2069 + 39 C/F|
|3210||Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||01|
|3213||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||64|
|3229||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board||39*+4 C/F|
|3214||Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||49|
|3215||Steno-Typist (Grade–III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||07|
TNPSC Group 4 Salary Scale 2022
You are successfully eligible for the vacancies presented by the organisation you will be liable to get a certain amount of salary each and every month. Given below is the table indicating the amount of salary that will be payable for the candidate successfully eligible in the TNPSC Group 4 vacancies.
|Village Administrative Officer||Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
|Junior Assistant (Security & Non-Security)|
|Bill Collector Grade 1|
|Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||Rs.20,600 – 65,500/- (Level 10)|
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2022
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||21 years||42 years|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, and Steno-Typist (Grade -III)|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 years||37 years|
|Most Backward Classes / De-notified Communities, Backward Classes, and Backward Classes (Muslims)||34 years|
|Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs||32 years|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||32 years|
- Candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all castes who possess a General Educational Qualification which is higher than the Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e. who have passed P.U.C / H.S.C / Diploma /Degree) are eligible if they are below 58 years.
There are a lot of different vacancies available in the TNPSC Group 4 notification 2021. The candidates must follow the different educational qualifications to successfully be eligible for the vacancies presented by the organisation. Given below is the list indicating the different educational qualifications that you must follow for the different vacancies available in the organisation.
- VAO post: The candidate should have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Junior Assistant (security), junior assistant (Non-security), Bill collector, Grade-I field officer, Draftsmen: The candidate should have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: The candidate should have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and the candidate should also have passed Govt Technical examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): The candidate should have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses. The candidate should also have passed Govt technical examination both in typewriting and shorthand.
- Field Officer: for the recruitment to the post of a field officer, other things being equal, preference should be given to the candidates who are trained in surveys in industrial training institutes.
- Candidates should have passed the certificate course in computer on office automation awarded by the technical education department for the post of Typist and Steno-typist
- Knowledge in Tamil
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2022
If you want to apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 4 vacancies then you can follow the detailed application procedure to fill up the application form from the official website of the organisation. Given below is the step by step procedure that you must follow while applying for the opportunity without any problem.
Steps to Apply Online For TNPSC Group 4 2022
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- The home page of the website will be displayed on your screen
- You have to go to the latest updates section
- Click on the option called TNPSC Group 2 vacancies
- The detailed advertisement will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the apply online button
- Fill up the application form
- Upload your documents
- Successfully, apply for the job.
There are certain documents that must be submitted by the candidates while filling up the application form for the vacancies presented by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Given below is the list of documents with their resolution that must be uploaded to the official website while filling up the application form by all of the candidates.
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- Identity Proof
After you have successfully filled out your application form it is mandatory for every candidate to pay a certain amount of examination and the application fees. Given below is the table indicating the amount of application and examination fees that you will be liable to submit at the official portal after filling up the application form
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One -Time Registration system
within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
(ii) Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the
A registration fee of Rs.150/- is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online
application for this recruitment.
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For TNPSC Group 4 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022
The examination which will be conducted for the people applying for the Group 4 vacancies in TNPSC will have around 300 questions and the duration of the examination will be 3 hours. You will have to get at least 90 marks in the examination to get selected. Given below is the table indicating the examination pattern for the selection procedure.
|Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type (SSLC Standard)||General Studies||75||300||90||3 Hours|
|General Tamil / General English||100|
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022
- Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws
- Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories
- Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards, and units-Force, motion, and energy
- Magnetism, electricity, and electronics -Heat, light, and sound.
- Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases, and salts
- Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides.
- Main Concepts of life science-Classification of the living organism
- Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration.
- Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system
- Environment, ecology, health, and hygiene
- Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies
- Animals, plants, and human life.
Current Affairs/ Events
- Latest diary of events-national -National Symbols-Profile of States
- Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors
- Awards & honors’-India and its neighbours
- Problems in conduct of public elections-
- Political parties and political system in India
- Public awareness & General administration
- Welfare-oriented govt. schemes, their utility.
- Geographical landmarks
- Current socio-economic problems
- Latest inventions in science & technology
- Earth and Universe-Solar System-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate
- Water resources — rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources
- Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-
- Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distribution
- Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu
- Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian History-Culture and
- Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence-Characteristics of Indian Culture-Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes.
- Constitution of India–Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend duties
- Fundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIIICorruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, Lok-Adalat, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information- Empowerment of women
- Consumer protection forms.
- Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment – Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth
- Rural welfare-oriented programmers – Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty – Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
Indian National Movement
National renaissance – Emergence of national leaders – Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore – Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others.
Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation, and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams -Analytical interpretation of data – Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple Interest-Compound interest, area-Volume-Time and Work.
Puzzles-Dice – Visual Reasoning – Alphanumeric Reasoning – Number Series.
Part A – Grammar
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentences)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun + Verb, Gerund + Noun)
Part-B – Literature
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Important lines from Poems – Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No.116
- Questions on the Biography of Mahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller Kalpana Chawala – Dr Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln
- Questions on Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act III Scene 2) – Sonnet 116
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s – The Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant
- Dr Karl Paulnack – Music-The Hope Raiser
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essay – Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to The address presented to him by students- Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to Success- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation’(from ‘India2020’) – Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the storm’ – Brian patten’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that’
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places Ahtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple
- British English – American English
Part-C – Authors and their Literary Works
- Match the Poems with the Poets
- Which Nationality does the story belong to?
- Identify the Author with the short story
- Whose Auto biography / Biography is this?
- Which Nationality does Poet belong to?
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from Julius Caesar – The Merchant of Venice
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with the suitable option
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title
- About the Poets
- About the Dramatists
- William Shakespeare – Thomas Hardy
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occur
- Various works of the following Authors
- Famous Quotes – Who said this?
- To Which period do the Poets belong
- Matching the Poets and Poems
- Nature centred Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2022
The candidates will be selected by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission based on the number of marks that they get in their written examination. The list of the candidates who have passed the written examination will be published on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates who have successfully passed the written examination will be called for the counselling procedure managed by the authorities of TNPSC Group 4 recruitment. After successfully passing the counselling stage, you will be provided with an offer letter by the authorities as soon as possible.
TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022
The TNPSC Group 4 admit card will be issued by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for all the eligible applicants tentatively from the last week of November 2022. TNPSC will upload the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for Group 4 Written Exam online. Contenders who have completed the registration and submitted their online application should be able to check & access their TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 through the official web portal. Candidates must have a valid/certified Hall Ticket to get entry into the examination hall of the written OMR exam. The Hall ticket 2022 is very important as it has all the necessary info like Roll Number, Registration ID, DOB, Examination Center, Candidate Name & Photo, etc. Follow the following procedure to download TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022-
- Go to the TNPSC website
- Next, click on download TNPSC Group 4 Written Examination 2021 Hall Ticket.
- Enter your TNPSC group 4 Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Your TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2021 will be generated, downloaded and also taken a printout of the same.
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022
After the examination, the tentative answer keys will be released and the candidates can challenge the answers if they have any suggestions. For filing the answer complaints, candidates should follow some procedures. After considering all the suggestions, the TNPSC will be the final authority to take action and will release the final Group 4 written examination answer key. Follow the following procedure to download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022-
- Go to the TNPSC website
- Next, click on download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022.
- Enter your TNPSC group 4 Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Your TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 will be generated, downloaded and also taken a printout of the same.
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2022
The candidates, who get at least 90 marks that are equal to qualifying marks will be considered for the counselling round. But with 90 marks, there will be very few chances to secure a job. So candidates should get a good score that ranges from 120 to 160 depending on their reservation. Irrespective of reservations, for the TNPSC VAO post, a candidate should score 160+ marks to get selected as VAO in Tamil Nadu state. Candidates need to focus on their overall score to qualify for counselling. TNPSC Group 4 cut off marks 2022 will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance, reservations, and availability vacancies. Candidates should note that the previous year’s cut off is for reference only, depending upon the number of applicants and the level of examination cutoff may vary. The following factors will determine the cut-off of TNPSC Group 4.
- The number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- Total number of vacancies notified in each Department against each post
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The previous year cut off scores
TNPSC Group 4 Result
The TNPSC Group 4 selection process has a single-stage written examination for the screening. The examination will be tentatively held in October or November 2022, across Tamil Nadu. And, the Tamil Nadu PSC will publish the TNPSC Group 4 Results after the final answer key release. The commission has now published the written examination scores of all the participants. Through their registration number candidates can now check their scores in the TNPSC Group 4 2021 examinations. The final merit list and official cut-off dates will be published after the result release. Steps to Check the Group IV Results 2022 are-
- Visit TNPSC official website
- Click on the TNPSC Group 4 Written Exam 2022 Results link.
- Enter the login credentials like registration number and date of birth/ password.
- On the new page, the TNPSC Group 4 Written Exam 2022 Results will be displayed.
- All candidates can check the results and can download PDF and take a printout of the results for future references.
TNPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips 2022
- Understanding the pattern and syllabus is very important. Analyze it and do the planning accordingly. The pattern consists of general studies, aptitude, and general Tamil or general English. Stick to the pattern and syllabus while revising, note the completed topics.
- Set a Time table. Candidates should make their own schedules or plans to revise the subjects covered. This helps to memorize all the important points before the exam without any hassle.
- While revising the topics themselves, make brief notes of hard sections. For example, make a small list of important articles from the current affairs, important dates and events.
- Practising with the previous year question paper will help you to understand the question pattern and repeated questions
- Practice available Mock test series. Practice more and be more confident.
You must have knowledge regarding the latest TNPSC recruitment opportunities in order to successfully be eligible for the various jobs presented by the organisation. The TNPSC Group 4 latest notification has all of the details regarding the recruitment opportunity. You must go through the official notification carefully in order to have all of the information regarding the procedure. You can start preparing for the examination from today in order to get the job successfully. Entri provides a platform to Government job aspirants so that they can prepare for such examinations without any problem and difficulty. Subscribe now and get a bunch of services today!
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam date||TNPSC Group 4 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form||TNPSC Group 4 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 4 Answer key||TNPSC Group 4 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy||TNPSC Group 4 Job Profile|
|TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 4 Salary|
|TNPSC Group 4 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|TNPSC Group 4 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 4 Result|
|TNPSC Group 4 Best Books||TNPSC Group 4 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process|