Table of Contents
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Preparation Books 2023: Kerala State Electricity Board conducts a recruitment examination is one of the most anticipated and very first government examinations in 2023. This examination is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of sub engineers every year and the details regarding the examination are published through the official website of Kerala PSC through the official notification. The commission has published the official notification inviting applications to the exam and now through the official notification has informed the details regarding the post. As per the information published by Kerala PSC through the official exam notification, the recruitment examination will be conducted at different centers across the state. This is one of the best opportunities for government job aspirants to land a government job and this offers fair salary packages for the candidates who join for the job. This examination is conducted under the supervision of Kerala PSC and candidates who are appearing for the examination must be well prepared so as to get a good rank in the final rank list. For the result to be very good candidates should make their exam preparation more strategic and effective the candidates must have an idea and knowledge regarding the Kerala PSC KSEB Sub Engineer exam and to correctly schedule and plan the preparation, knowing the examination details is very important. Through the official notification published by the commission, many details regarding the examination, vacancy details, and the information related to the examination id provided by the commission. For making a better examination strategy and preparation plan, it is very important to understand the exam pattern. By understanding this candidates can select the KSEB Sub Engineer best books for the preparation. The given below is the list of the KSEB Sub Engineer best books.
KSEB Sub Engineer Exam 2023: Overview
|Post Name||Sub Engineer Civil|
|Organizing Body||Kerala PSC|
|Department Name||Kerala State Electricity Board-KSEB|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||2,20,955 – ₹6,54,000 per year|
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Recruitment Notification 2023: PDF
To gain acquainted with the KSEB Su b Engineer Civil Recruitment procedure, interested candidates must read the entire Sub Engineer Civil Notification PDF 2023. For individuals who are interested in applying for the openings, a PDF of the Kerala PSC Sub Engineer Civil Notification is now available for download from the Kerala PSC website or the direct link below.
Kerala PSC Sub Engineer Civil Exam Date 2023
Kerala PSC announced Sub Engineer Civil Exam Date 2023 officially. The test is scheduled for July 12, 2023, between 10.30 am and 12.30 pm, according to the most recent information. All qualifying applicants planning to take the exam may obtain an admission card from the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. Candidates who meet the requirements should bring a physical copy of their Kerala PSC Sub Engineer Civil hall tickets to the exam. Scroll down for more information. However, before attending the exam all have to familiar with the best books for KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Exam 2023 available in the market. Check below for KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Preparation Books 2023.
Kerala PSC Sub Engineer Civil Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Sub Engineer Vacancy 2023 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||October 01, 2023|
|Last date for online application||November 02, 2023|
|Admit Card||June 27, 2023|
|Exam date||July 12, 2023|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Preparation Books 2023
Here is the list of the best books for the KSEB Sub Engineer examination conducted by Kerala PSC in 2022.
- Kerala PSC Bulletin: Kerala Public Service Commission publishes bulletin books that have more than 25000 previous year questions.
- Different publication houses published Yearbooks which is a good source of general knowledge and current affairs.
- SCERT and NCERT textbooks from classes 6 to 10 to cover Basic Science, History, and Geography topics.
- Kerala Navodhanam Publication books
- Objective General English- SP Bakshi
- Kerala PSC Previous year question banks from different publication houses.
- In order to prepare for general English and general Malayalam sections, candidates can refer to any book available in the market and prepare topic-wise as mentioned in the syllabus.
- For General Knowledge also candidates can refer to any books available offline or as well as online.
- Candidates can refer to the NCERT as well as SCERT textbooks of required subjects mentioned in the syllabus from classes 8 to 10 for Kerala history and Indian history. Both these topics are equally important.
- Candidates can also follow the PSC bulletin released by the Kerala Public Service Commission which covers a vast amount of important topics for the examination.
- News Papers are the best source of current affairs information. Try to read newspapers published in the English language as it can help in both pieces of knowledge as well as in your language. Also try to do as much as mock tests, previous year questions that will benefit you a lot in the examination.
- The Mega Yearbook 2017 – Current Affairs & General Knowledge for Competitive Exams 2nd edition
- Indian polity by Laxmikanth
- Governance in India by Laxmikanth
- India after Gandhi by Ramachandra Guha
- Indian Economy -Ramesh Singh
- Struggle for independence by Bipin Chandra
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S. Agarwal
- Kerala History – E. Sreedhara Menon
- Basic electrical engineering by McGraw Hill Publications
- Electrical machines by McGraw Hill Publications
- Network analysis by Nimje and Kothari
- Modern power system analysis 4th Edition by McGraw Hill publications
- Control system Engineering theory and problems by New Age publications
Using the right material at the right time of your preparation will help you to boost your confidence as well the chance of securing a good rank in the examination. The above-mentioned books are the very commonly used and easily available books from various sources that can be used for the preparation for the examination to the recruitment of KSEB Sub Engineer. For making your preparation more organized as well as to know more about the strategies and tips for clearing various government examinations happening all across the country, you can now sign up for the coaching under Entri.