The RRB NTPC test is used to hire applicants for employment in the Non-Technical Popular Categories, such as Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, and so on. Because it offers good career opportunities, the RRB NTPC exam is one of the most popular railway examinations in the country. A first-stage computer-based test (CBT1), a second-stage computer-based test (CBT2), a typing skill test/computer-based aptitude test (where applicable), and a document verification/medical examination are all included in the RRB NTPC exam. For the RRB NTPC examination, candidates must study thoroughly. Candidates must put in their best efforts and work diligently to work for the Indian Railways.
|NTPC full name||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|the exam is organised by||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Level of exam||National|
|Exam application Mode||Online|
|Application Fees||· General Category– INR 500
· SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Women/Minorities/Physically handicapped candidates – INR 250
|Mode of Exam||Offline (CBT)|
|Duration of exam||2 Hours|
|Qualification for posts||
|Medium or Languages of Exam||15 Languages|
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022
In this part, we’ll go through the RRB NTPC test syllabus topics by subject. The following are the topics covered in the syllabus:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
Each part of the RRB NTPC Prelims and RRB NTPC Mains Syllabus covers the same concepts. They are listed in the following tables.
|Subject||Mathematics||Reasoning and general intelligence||General awareness|
|Topics||· Elementary Algebra
· Simple and Compound Interest
· Time, Speed, and distance
· Time and Work,
· Ratio and Proportions
· Geometry and Trigonometry
· Profit and Loss
· Elementary Statistics etc.
· Number System
RRB NTPC Exam 2022 Relevant Study Materials
Some of the most highly recommended study materials for test preparation include:
- Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Manorama Yearbook
- NCERT Maths from Grade 6 to Grade 11
- New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal, and Analytical by BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali.
- Magical Books on Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Lucent’s General Intelligence and Reasoning
- NCERT Books – Class X, XII
- Newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, Times of India, etc.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
RRB NTPC Exam 2022 Tips and Tricks
Follow these steps to crack RRB NTPC Exam 2022.
- Prioritize your basics. Then increase the level of difficulty until you reach the 12th standard level of preparation.
- Practice for at least 3 to 4 hours every day, and don’t forget to cover all topics during your practice sessions.
- Focus on the things that are more challenging for you and spend less time on the ones that are simple for you.
- To save time, you must have all of the formulae and learn the shortcuts.
- Determine the logic behind each formula. The only way to be accurate is to have a thorough awareness of the situation.
- To improve speed and accuracy, students must solve previous year’s question papers and take practice examinations.
- To keep updated on current events, start reading newspapers and publications.
- Current affairs and general knowledge may be found in English publications such as The Hindu, The Indian Express, Times of India, and others.
- Increase your breadth of knowledge by reading weekly GK blogs and watching the news on television or through apps.
- Take notes on climate change, political developments, governance, historical and scientific innovations, economics, politics, science and technology, and sports, among other topics.
- Keep up with national and international events, with a focus on national ones.
- You might also consult one of the most recent Yearbooks from any reputable publisher. You should have access to information about books and authors, country capitals and currencies, awards, honours, recognition, and so on.
- Basic physics, chemistry, and biology knowledge are also required.
RRB NTPC Exam 2022 Exam Strategies
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued a notification announcing the RRB NTPC CBT Stage 2 test date, which is set for May 9 & 10, 2022, and it is time for us to step up our exam preparation by making it more structured and systematic. To assist you in this quest, we have prepared a 25-day RRB NTPC CBT Stage 2 Study Plan that covers all of the major topics that you must review before the test, allowing you to spend the balance of the days concentrating on your weak areas.
|Days||Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|Day 1||Number System||Analogies||Current Events of National and International Importance|
|Day 2||Time and Work||Completion of Number||Basics of Computers and Computer Applications|
|Day 3||Mock Test 1|
|Day 4||Decimals||Alphabetical Series||Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India|
|Day 5||Time and Distance||Coding and Decoding||Common Abbreviations,|
|Day 6||Mock Test 2|
|Day 7||Fractions||Mathematical Operations||Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India|
|Day 8||Simple and Compound Interest||Similarities and Differences||Transport Systems in India/ Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large|
|Day 9||Mock Test 3|
|Day 10||LCM & HCF||Relationships||General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)|
|Day 11||Profit and Loss||Analytical Reasoning||Indian Economy|
|Day 12||Mock Test 4|
|Day 13||Ratio and Proportions||Syllogism||History of India and Freedom Struggle|
|Day 14||Elementary Algebra||Jumbling||Famous Personalities of India and World,|
|Day 15||Mock Test 5|
|Day 16||Percentage||Venn Diagrams||Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and the World|
|Day 17||Geometry||Puzzle||Flagship Government Programs|
|Day 18||Mock Test 6|
|Day 19||Trigonometry||Data Sufficiency||Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system|
|Day 20||Mensuration||Statement- Conclusion||Flora and Fauna of India/ Other important World Organizations|
|Day 21||Mock Test 7|
|Day 22||Elementary Statistics||Statement- Courses of Action||Decision-Making/ Interpretation of Graphs|
|Day 23||Mock Test 8|
|Day 24||Mock Test 9|
|Day 25||Mock Test 10|
RRB NTPC Exam 2022 Mock Test
Attempting a mock test series is an essential component of the RRB NTPC Exam preparation process. To do well in the RRB NTPC Phase 1 and 2 Examinations, you must have a good problem-solving speed. The greatest approach to increase your speed is to practise with the RRB NTPC Mock Test Series. Taking Daily Mock examinations will give you an advantage over your peers. Online sources provide a wealth of information about the structure and pattern of a test. However, merely understanding the pattern isn’t enough. You will be able to acquire a better sense of the real exam by using a mock examination. Each of us has our flaws. You will be able to assess your shortcomings and work on them using mock examinations.
|RRB NTPC Exam 2022|
|Mock test 1||Download here|
|Mock test 2||Download here|
|Mock test 3||Download here|
|Mock test 4||Download here|
|Mock test 5||Download here|
Candidates can focus on all subjects and clear any doubts by developing a well-structured preparation strategy. Download the Entri app to get mock tests, video lectures and study notes to cover the RRB NTPC Syllabus and qualify for the RRB NTPC exams 2022.