Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting the RRB NTPC recruitment tests to hire candidates towards posts like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Railway Boards. 35281 Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts under Non-Technical Popular Categories were made available through the organisation of RRB in the latest NTPC exam recruitment notification published in the year 2021. Phase 7 of the recruitment examination was conducted recently on 23rd, 24th and 26th July. The Sixth Phase of the examination was conducted from 28th December 2020 to 8th April 2021 for a lot of candidates. Given below are the details regarding the RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2021 – Phase 7 July All Shift
Attempt a free RRB NTPC mock tests
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2021
Examination analysing is important for the candidates who will be appearing in the future examination of RRB NTPC. The seventh phase of the RRB NTPC examination 2021 was conducted in 76 cities. Around 260 examination centres across the country were selected to conduct this prestigious examination. All of the examination centres followed strict covid-19 precautions and ensured adequate social distancing. Each and every examination centre only permitted utilisation of 50% of the capacity to ensure that each and every student is sitting at the perfect distance from each other.
All Shift RRB NTPC CBT Exam Analysis 2021
If you want to be familiar with the type of questions that are asked in the RRB NTPC CBT examination then you must go through the exam analysis of all shifts in which the examination was conducted by the organisation. The 7th phase of the examination was conducted recently by the RRB organisation. Given below is the table indicating the number of marks and the questions allotted from each and every subject present in the examination. The table also talks about the topics covered and the difficulty level of each and every paper.
Take a video lesson to crack RRB NTPC
|Subjects||Number of Question and Marks||Topics||Difficulty Level
|General Awareness||40||Current Affairs, Indian Polity and Constitution of India, Indian Economy, Geography, Indian History including Freedom Struggle, General Science (Biology, Physics Chemistry), Sports, Awards, Important Days, Computer Knowledge, etc.||Easy, Moderate & Difficult
(27 to 30)
|Mathematics||30||Average, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Geometry & Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Age Calculations||Easy, Moderate & Difficult
(15 to 18)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Clock & Calendar, Classification, Directions||Easy to Moderate
(22 to 25)
|Total 100 Objective MCQs of 100 Marks||Easy to Moderate
(70 to 75)
Click To Check Previous Year Questions For RRB NTPC
Details of RRB NTPC CBT Exam Analysis 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Board conducted the NTPC examination in 76 cities in about 260 examination centres.
- The questions were available in the examination in the objective type format.
- The questions are available in the MCQ format and each question carries one mark.
- The candidates are requested to carry their own identification cards while going for their recruitment examination.
- The candidates are required to carry their admit card and passport size photograph with original ID proof to the examination set.
- Negative marking will also be done in the examination for each wrong answer of one-third of the marks.
- The examination was also available in 15 different languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- The candidates are requested to follow all of the precautions in order to be safe from coronavirus.
- The candidate should carry a face mask and a hand sanitiser.
- The candidates can only carry transparent water bottles.
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until the test is concluded.
If you want to check out the various details related to the RRB NTPC Examination 2021 then you must have perfect knowledge regarding the recruitment opportunities available by the Railway Recruitment Board every now and then. You must have perfect knowledge regarding the Phase 7 examination analysis of RRB NTPC recruitment examination 2021 if you want to take part in the next stages of the selection procedure in this recruitment opportunity. The candidates who will pass the first stage of the examination will be promoted to the second stage of the examination. Entri helps thousands of Government job experience by providing them with a platform that helps them to overcome differences in order to successfully prepare for competitive examinations.
|RRB NTPC Exam Information Links|
|RRB NTPC Notification||RRB NTPC Selection Process|
|RRB NTPC Syllabus||RRB NTPC Mock Test|
|RRB NTPC Exam Date||RRB NTPC Video Course|
|RRB NTPC Application Form||RRB NTPC Study Materials|
|RRB NTPC Vacancy||RRB NTPC Interview Questions|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card||RRB NTPC Job Profile|
|RRB NTPC Study Plan||RRB NTPC Salary|
|RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers||RRB NTPC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RRB NTPC Best Books||RRB NTPC Result|
|RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria||RRB NTPC Cutoff|
|RRB NTPC Answer Key|
Discussion about this post