Aspiring Candidates looking to work with the Indian Railways department has tremendous opportunities ahead you. Railway recruitment board (RRB) takes care of the recruitment process of Indian railways. The RRB Non-Technical Popular categories (NTPC) Recruitment includes recruitment to the post Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Railway Boards. Graduates within an age limit of 18-30 years can apply to this post. In this article let us check for the RRB NTPC Study plan 2022
RRB NTPC Study Plan 2022
In this article we will give you a glimpse on 6 important factors that will help the candidates to prepare a structured accurate study plan as they begin the preparation for RRB NTPC examination
1) 30 days study plan
2) An overview on the exam pattern
3) A thorough knowledge on the syllabus of the exam is a mandatory strategy in the preparation of the exam.
4) Selection of appropriate referring source/Materials for preparation.
5) Previous year question papers
6) Tips to prepare well for the examination
7) How Entri will help in the preparation for the examination
RRB NTPC 30 days Study plan
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Indian geography and current affairs|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Indian history and current affairs|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Indian polity and current affairs|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||National economy and current affairs|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||International Current affairs|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Environmental issues in India|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Sports affairs|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Scientific updates|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Technology updates|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Indian constitution and affairs|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Static GK|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Environmental issues in the world|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||National affairs|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Important dates|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||Important books and authors|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||List of countries, capitals and currencies|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Indian soil and agriculture|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Number Series||List of national parks in India|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||List of dams in India|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Important Awards|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Important people|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||List of invention and discoveries|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Indian monuments and their builders|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt static GK Quiz|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Attempt current affairs quiz- National|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Attempt current affairs quiz- International|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Overview of exam pattern
- The selection process includes two stages written exams CBT 1 and CBT 2
- Both the examinations consists of three papers each
- Mode of the exam is objective type multiple choice
- Total marks of CBT 1 is 100 and BT 2 is 120
- Time duration of both the exams are 90 minutes
- 1/3 rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
Topics included in the exam- RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|Number System||Analogies||General Awareness on- Science|
|BODMAS||Alphabetical and Number Series||Technology|
|Decimals and Fractions||Coding and Decoding||Sports|
|L. C.M and H. C F||Mathematical Operations||Culture|
RRB NTPC Study Materials
Selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before you begin the study preparation.
Things to keep in mind as you look for the best study materials
- Firstly decide on the method of preparation for the RRB JE Exam-online or offline mode
- Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for Kerala TET exam is a productive decision that you can make. Candidates will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for the classroom study.
- If opting for online self-study method then choose the best platform that will guide you in all aspects of preparation
- Segregate topics based on weightage and importance
- General knowledge should be always updated through newspapers and other articles
RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers
Check the below uploaded previous year question papers and practice the papers appropriately
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam.
Check below for the previous year question papers
Tips to prepare well for RRB NTPC Examination
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the SSC CPO Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
Entri also provides you a platform to appear for the mock tests in a very effective manner. Do not miss to give a try.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for RRB NTPC Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
- So do not wait, go ahead and download the app ENTRI from play store, install the app and then browse the category of exam RRB NTPC. Obtain notes, sessions, practice tests, weekly current affairs capsules and many more materials. Also take mock tests and prepare well.
Entri wishes you all the best for upcoming examinations.