Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission which is popularly known as Kerala PSC has declared the recruitment notification for the post of assistant engineer in mechanical on 3 December 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the Mechanical AE post under the irrigation department. The last date to apply online through the one-time registration is 5 January 2022.
The Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Recruitment commission is looking forward to recruiting the most eligible aspirants for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) in the civil cadre within the Local Self Government Department in Kerala. It is a golden opportunity for government job aspirants. The candidates are expected to stay updated with all the latest information and notifications regarding the examination and plan their preparation accordingly.
Kerala PSC AE Mechanical Exam-Insights
Listed below is a table with important events regarding the Kerala PSC AE Mechanical Exam. The updates will be made as and when the notifications will be released. The candidates are expected to be aware of the various aspects of the exam and plan their preparation accordingly.
|2||Name of Post||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|3||Scale of pay||₹ 55200 – 115300/-|
|4||Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
Kerala PSC AE Mechanical Preparation Tips
The candidates who are interested to clear the exam and score more than the Cut Off marks, should begin their preparation at least 6 to 8 months prior to the examination with a very organized strategy in hand. To guide the candidates with useful preparation tips for the KPSC Asst. Engineer Exam 2021, given below are few preparation tips that the candidates can follow:
- If you are an engineering graduate or pursuing graduation, the best time to start is today, as you complete your entire syllabus in 4 years, an early preparation before the examination is suggested.
- The time which Kerala PSC calls for a certain post will be so uncertain and you have to complete the entire syllabus in a fixed time.
Make Proper Notes:
- If you are preparing for the exam, make sure that you write while learning, this makes the process much easier and efficient.
- The notes can be preserved for future revision purposes.
Stay Updated-Current Affairs section:
- Make newspaper reading a everyday habit.
- Stay in touch with important magazines, short articles which can help in improving your current affairs portion.
- Candidates can refer to the current affairs section on various social media platforms and blogs for all the latest current affairs updates.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- Candidates should be aware about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Mechanical Exams to prepare their schedule accordingly.
- The best way to start is to download the syllabus for the AE Exam from the Kerala PSC website and start preparing each and every topic.
- The syllabus for all the approaching examinations will be available on Kerala PSC official website.
- While preparing for the technical subject make sure that you note down all conceptual points and important numerical data.
- Candidates must plan to cover the tough portions to cover first.
Practice Mock Tests:
- The candidates must practice as many Mock tests to gather the confidence and be aware about how the paper will be designed.
- Practicing Mock tests will make you aware about the pattern of the exam and the previous year question.
Take enough breaks:
- Candidates must make sure not to overburden yourself with stress and take enough intervals to focus well on the exam as well.
Develop Skill set:
- Candidates are suggested to work on other skills like Mental Ability and English Skills by using the best books recommended by experts above to hold a strong command on these sections.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck