Table of Contents
Civil Engineering graduates can now apply for the existing vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) post in the Universities in Kerala. This will be a great opportunity for the aspirants, as the subjective notification has been released after a while for the Universities in Kerala. The Assistant Engineer Civil notification 2022 was announced by Commission as an extraordinary gazette on 16 June 2021. Interested candidates can go through the details of Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Notification 2022
|Name of post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Department||Universities in Kerala|
|Date of Notification||16 June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21 July 2021|
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Exam Date||To be announced later|
|Result Date||To be announced later|
The Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment was released on 16th June and the online application window will be available till 21 July 2021. Interested Civil Engineering candidates can go through the eligibility requirements and vacancy details for the posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Civil 2022
Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- The usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Communities will be given accordingly.
- For concessions allowed in the upper age limit, candidates should note that the maximum age limit should not exceed 50 years
Applicants should have a Degree in Civil Engineering or any other Qualification which is recognized as its equivalent,
Those candidates who claim the equivalent qualifications instead of the prescribed qualification should produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of the interview or document verification.
Assistant Engineer Civil Latest Vacancies 2022
For the current Assistant Engineer recruitment 2022, the number of vacancies announced is one. And the above-mentioned vacancy exists now in the Department of Universities in Kerala. The ranked list prepared from this recruitment will remain for one year or a maximum of three years.
- Kerala PSC AE Civil Vacancy 2022 – One
AE Civil Salary 2022
The basic in-hand pay scale for the post of AE is Rs. 39,500-83,000/-.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment – Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates can apply through the official website.
- Visit the Thulasi- OTR portal.
- Log in with Username and Password.
- Check the notifications and click on the Apply Now, tab against the Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Category Number 206/2021.
- Enter the required credentials and select the taluk, and complete the declaration and Submit.
- Candidates will get the notification regarding the application in registered mobile and through e-mail.
All further updates of the Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil recruitment 2022 and the Assistant Engineer Civil latest vacancies will be updated on this page. The AE Civil exam date will be updated after the official release. Meanwhile, start preparing to cover the syllabus with the proper AE Civil study plan and practice more mock tests.