Table of Contents
The Kerala state government conducts PSC exams for the recruitment of officials to various posts according to the requirements of the appointing authorities. The exams may be written test, practical test, physical efficiency test and interviews. Candidates are assessed based on their performance and are appointed strictly based on their merit. Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their user ID and password.
A recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer mechanical has been released by Kerala PSC on December 31,2022. Applications for this post must be submitted by midnight of February 01, 2023. Aspiring candidates should make sure to check their eligibility for the post.
Assistant Engineer Mechanical Preparation Plan 2023
It’s a dream for most of us to become an employee of the Kerala government. Kerala PSC exams are highly competitive, making the preparation process extremely important. Of course, we do have to work hard to make our dreams come true.
As in the case of any other exam, preparation for Kerala PSC exam should be initiated quite in advance. Hard work and dedication are the keys for the preparation. We at Entri are fully equipped to assist you in your preparation. Our team of experts can help you prepare in the best possible way with study notes, lecture lessons and mock tests.
Tips to get you started
- Know the syllabus and the exam pattern.
- Make a study plan or timetable.
- Ensure that you strictly follow the plan.
- Be thorough with basics of every topics.
- Get the right books and materials.
- Go through previous years’ question papers.
- Attempt a lot of mock tests and quizzes.
- Make a note of frequently repeated questions.
- Continuous revision is necessary.
- Avoid distractions.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Mechanical Study Plan 2023
Having a study plan helps in excellent organization and also creates a sense of responsibility. It helps us in prioritizing, time management and relieves stress thus helping in achieving better scores.
- Have a clear idea about the syllabus. Take your time to go through the entire syllabus before you start your preparation. Also ensure that you cover the entire syllabus long before the exam date so that you have enough time for revision.
- Understanding the weightage given to the topics will help you in better preparation for the exam.
- Make a timetable and follow it. A well-constructed timetable is important as it helps us to prioritize topics/ subjects and also ensures that we utilize our time effectively. Make sure to give importance to topics based on their difficulty and do not neglect the less important ones. Following the timetable helps us to keep an eye on our progress.
- Set aside a fixed number of hours daily. Spend more time on weekends. Remember that hard work and dedication is the key.
- Gather the relevant text books, coaching books, study materials, previous years’ question papers etc. The silver jubilee issues of Kerala PSC and special editions are really helpful. You can also get help and information from those who have cracked the exams in the previous years.
- Practice model papers, previous years question papers and attempt mock tests. This will help you to evaluate your knowledge of the topics an also understand which topic needs more attention.
- General knowledge is also a part of the syllabus which makes it all the more necessary to be a regular reader of newspapers and current affairs magazines.
- Take short breaks in between studies to energize yourself.
- Apart from these, eat well, get enough rest and sleep. Make time to pursue your interests to keep yourself happy and motivated.
Learning how to prepare for exams helps avoid stress and frustration. You are more likely to do well when you are less stressed before the exam. Knowing that you have prepared well for the exam gives you confidence. So stop procrastinating and start studying!