Table of Contents
This article discusses the previous cut-off mark details of the Fireman trainee exams. Aspirants are supposed to know about the cut-off details during their preparations. After the initial preparations of topics, one can start practicing the full-length mock exams. And, can compare that mark with the previous cut-off marks. Thereby can make corresponding changes in the preparation strategies. So, check the Kerala PSC Fireman Cut off details.
KPSC Fireman Trainee Notification 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Recruited For||Kerala Police Service (Armed Police Battalion)|
|Post Name||Kerala PSC Armed Police Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Fireman Cut Off 2023
The minimum score needed to qualify for the next phase of the examination process is known as the Kerala PSC Fireman Cut Off Score. Candidates are invited to the next level of selection if they can achieve the Kerala PSC Fireman Cut Off scores in the written exam. Every year, this Cut Off score for the Kerala PSC Fireman exam changes depending on a variety of variables, including the vacant positions, the quality, and quantity of candidates, the level of difficulty of the question paper that year, etc. Besides that, the Cut Off scores vary based on the Reservation. Candidates must frequently check the official Kerala PSC portal to see if there have been any updates to the fireman cutoffs for 2023.
How To Check Kerala PSC Fireman Cut Off Marks 2023?
Follow the below procedures to check the Fireman Cutoff Score 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Tap on the latest updates section on the homepage and click
- Search for the “Fireman 2023 Cut Off” among the other listed updates and click on the link provided.
- The Cut Offs will display on your screen.
- Now, download the PDF file or print out a hard copy as per your requirements.
Factor Affecting KPSC Fireman Cut Off 2023
The Kerala PSC Fireman Cutoff 2023 is affected by the following variables.
- The number of applicants who registered to take the exam, T
- The difficulty level of the question paper,
- The number of applicants who took the exam,
- The nature of the exam,
- The applicant with the highest score,
- The applicant with average performance,
- The applicant with the lowest score
How To Calculate the Kerala PSC Fireman Cut Off Marks 2023?
The instructions on how to calculate KPSC Fitreman Cutoff 2023 is given below.
- There are 100 questions total in this examination, each worth one mark.
- The exam also carries a 1/3 negative marking penalty for each incorrect response.
- Thus, the applicants can add one mark to correct responses and deduct a third of a point for each of the three erroneous responses.
- The candidate’s overall score is the calculation’s ultimate score.