Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released the Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023. The rank list was released on the official website of Kerala PSC. Candidates who attended the exam can now check the rank list which is available in the pdf format. The rank list provides an overall idea of the performance of the candidates and takes into account their academic credentials as well as the scores in the written examination to identify the top ranking candidates. Candidates can download the rank list from the website and use it to track their progress through the recruitment process. You can use your PSC thulasi login id and password to access the rank list PDF. Congratulations to all the successful candidates! Continue reading to access the result PDF.
Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023: Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer ((PART I – GENERAL CATEGORY )|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
The rank list for Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer is released on October 04, 2023. The result sheet will brought into force with effect from 03.10.2023. Eligible candidates can download the result in PDF format by visiting the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website. There are 26 candidates are selected for the post. The name, register number, and date of birth of selected candidates are mentioned in the PDF published. continue reading for further updates.
Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023: Download Link
Eligible candidates can download the Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023 PDF from the provided link below.
Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023: Download PDF
To download the official PDF released by the Kerala Public Service Commission, all you have to do is click on the direct links given below:
CATEGORY NUMBER: 208/2020
Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023: How to Download
Candidates may log in to the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission in order to download the rank list. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the option Ranked Lists.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the ranked list of Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer.
- Lastly, download the ranked list for future reference.
Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2023 Rank List: Mentioned Details
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer result
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Name of Candidates
- List Category
- Obtained score details
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Department Details
- Job Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Rank list Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Rank List 2023: Points to be Noted
- Results of candidates with interview serial numbers 5, 16, and 25 are withheld.
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable,against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendency of this list. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies, there is no guarantee that all candidates included in the list will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the list at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the list.
- For Online Examinations, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed, but printout of answer sheets will be issued to those who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a printout of their answer sheet relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration Profile from the official website of the Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs.335/- via epayment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time (ie, on or before 18.10.2023.) to apply for printout of answer sheets will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission.Application submitted in any other manner ( i.e.via email/ Tappal/ Direct ) will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.
- The entries put in column (9) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidates whose communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary, Examination-1, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram-695004 within one month from the date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to the Secretary, Kerala Public Service Commission Head Office, Pattom Thiruvananthapuram-695004. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing Photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the Original of Notarized Affidavit and Self Attested copy of the ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official Website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of reciept of vacancy, based on which he/she is to be advised.