The Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited is inviting applications from interested, qualified regular employees for appointment to the post of Deputy Engineer (Mechanical) with a scale of Pay of Rs 21070 – 42410 /-. Interested applicants can apply online via One Time Registration. The selection in pursuance of this notification is going to be made on a statewide basis. This article provides all the latest notifications regarding the Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Mechanical Recruitment 2021. However, aspirants may read further for information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, application process, important dates, and more details as mentioned in this article.
Kerala PSC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Recruitment Notification 2021
The notification details for both the general and the society categories are given in this article.
Deputy Mechanical Engineer Important Dates
The important details and dates regarding the Kerala PSC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Recruitment are tabulated below.
|Name of Concern||Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy Engineer(Mechanical)|
|No.of Vacancies||02(two) for General Category
01(one) for Society Category
|Scale of Pay||₹ 21070 – 42410 /-|
|Method of Appointment||General- Direct Recruitment
Society- Direct Recruitment of eligible employees of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited ie. the Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Unions.
|Commencement of application||14.07.2021|
|Last date for receipt of applications||18.08.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight|
Deputy Engineer Mechanical Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are wishing to apply for this post may check if they are eligible for the same. The qualifications and age limit are mentioned in the table below.
|General|| 1. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Branch/Mechanical Branch (any stream)) from a recognized University.
2. 3 (Three) years experience in executive cadre in relevant fields.
|The candidate’s age should be 18 – 40. Only candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation|
|Society||1. Must have 3 (Three) years regular service in any cadre within the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited ie. the Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Unions and must be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
2. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Branch/Mechanical Branch (any stream)) from a recognized University.
3. 3 (Three) years experience in executive cadre in relevant field.
|The candidate’s age must be 18 – 50. Only candidates born between 02/01/1971 and 01/01/2003 ( inclusive of both dates ) are eligible to apply for this post.|
For concession allowed in the upper age limit in the general category, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years. Relaxation of age will be allowed to all provisional employees of the twenty-nine Co-operative institutions mentioned in G.O(P) No. 41/98 dated 9-3-1998 (whether they continue in service or are relieved from service) who have been appointed via the Employment Exchange to the extent of their provisional service provided they possess a minimum service of 1 year within the provisional appointment. The maximum period of relaxation allowed to such persons will be five years. Once they get appointments on a regular basis, the concession will not be available for further appointments to any other post. The candidates who are entitled to the above concession shall note the details thereof in the respective column of the application and upload their original certificate obtained from the Head of Office or Head of Department or Appointing Authority of the Co-operative Institutions concerned when the Commission enquires.
The step by step process for the application is provided below.
- Candidates must firstly, register as ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Candidates who have an AADHAAR card should add the AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- Fill in all the details asked thereof and upload your photo. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- An application fee is not required.
- Candidates are responsible and must ensure the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of passwords.
- Finally, before the submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the info in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and can’t be deleted or altered after submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Mechanical Notification PDF
The candidates can also check the Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Mechanical notification PDF for General Category and Kerala PSC Deputy Engineer Mechanical recruitment notification PDF for Society Category.
Kerala PSC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Selection Process
When a written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection candidates can submit a confirmation for writing the examination via their profiles for One Time Registration. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit the confirmation within the stipulated period are going to be rejected. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar.
Selected candidates will be appointed directly on the basis of the appointment criteria.
If you want to prepare for the PSC examination then you can choose Entri as your study partner starting from today. We provide tons of video lessons to help the candidates prepare for competitive examinations and also provide mock tests free of cost to test their skills and knowledge in order to revise for the competitive examination. Good day aspirants!