Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) recently published a notification for Category number 400/2021 Technical Surveyor Grade- II in Groundwater Department. Candidates can submit their applications online mode after the “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” process. If the candidates are already registered they can apply from their profiles as well.
Kerala PSC Technical Surveyor Grade-II (Hydro Geology) Notification 2021
Those candidates who are interested in the post should have registered their names at the One Time Registration portal. To register, the candidates can visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Those candidates who have already registered can log in to the official page of KPSC to apply for the available post of Surveyor Grade-II. The pay scale offered for the post ranges between ₹ 31,100-66,800/-along with other bonuses and allowances.
Download Latest Notification Of Kerala PSC Technical Surveyor Grade- II 2021 Here
Kerala PSC Technical Surveyor Grade-II (Hydro-Geology) 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Department||
|Name Of The Post||
Surveyor Grade II (Hydro-Geology Branch)
|Scale Of Pay||
|Number Of Vacancies||1|
Last Date For Online Application
|3rd November 2021|
|Method Of Recruitment||
SSLC or its equivalent qualification, Graduation, or diploma in civil engineering
The recruitment for the post of a Surveyor Grade-II (Hydro-Geology) will be direct recruitment. After the submission of the application, the candidates can wait for the issuing of the final rank list. The rank list will be published according to eligibility. The candidates should read the official notification before applying for the post. The candidates are supposed to fulfill the eligibility criteria proposed by the commission. The candidates should fulfill all the required requirements to appear in the merit list which will be issued soon after the due date of the submission of the application form.
As per the notification proposed by the commission, the candidates who wish to apply for the post of Surveyor Grade-II should have completed the graduation/diploma in civil engineering. The candidates who have passed the examination equivalent to the SSLC can also apply for the post. Those candidates with SSLC or its equivalent qualification and ITI Trade certificate in surveyor trade can also apply for the post.
At the time of the document verification, the candidates are advised to submit the SSLC or the equivalent certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate, and experience certificate.
Attempt More Questions of KPSC Technical Surveyor Grade- II 2021 Here
How to Apply Online For Technical Surveyor Grade-II(Hydro-Geology) post In KPSC?
The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned methods to easily apply for the post of Surveyor Grade-II.
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission at keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to register at the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ Portal of the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission
- The registered candidates can apply for the post by login on to their profile using the User ID and Password.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Now button against the notification link for the post of KPSC Surveyor Grade-II post.
- The candidates should upload the recent photograph taken after 31/12/2011 with specifications at the time of applying.
- As per the official notification, the name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion.
- Before applying, candidates should cross-check the uploaded information.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form by clicking on ‘my application’ in the individual profile.
- Written/OMR/ online tests will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
- The candidates are advised to submit the confirmation for writing the examination through the One Time Registration profile.
- Those candidates who fail to confirm the exam will not get the admit card and their application will be rejected immediately.
- So, the candidates should make sure to confirm the exam to generate the admit card.
- Lat date for applying for the post of Kerala PSC Surveyor Grade- II post is on or before 3rd November 2021 at midnight.
Crack KPSC Technical Surveyor Grade-II Exam With Entri
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post:
- SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Diploma/ Graduation in Civil Engineering
- SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Trading Licence from ITI.
18-36 is the age limit mentioned by the Kerala PSC for this position, ie, candidates between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003, age relaxations will be applicable for the candidates from other minority categories.
We hope that this article of Kerala psc Surveyor Grade-II in groundwater department with all details such as how to apply, eligibility, and other important details. go through this article carefully and get rid of doubts. with entri, you will get a series of mock tests and be able to revise all important chapters as well. Wishing you all very good luck with all the coming exams. Do well.
Discussion about this post