All the recruitment exams conducted by the Kerala PSC can only be applied if the candidate has registered themselves through the “One-Time Verification” window. This statutory body conducts examinations on various posts under the state government. Candidates can sign up through the Thulasi application of Kerala PSC for the registration. Once the profile is created candidate can log on for subsequent purposes. So, in this article, we can discuss all the details you need to know about the KPSC One Time Registration.
Kerala PSC One Time Verification- Thulasi Portal
On the official website of KPSC, click on the One-time verification tab. Also one can directly log on to the Thulasi page. While searching in Google itself it will appear.
- Click on the Thulasi login.
- Sign-up for new registration. Those who have already registered with Thulasi can log in.
- After clicking Sign up for New registration a window will open, asking to enter the Personal details.
- Always give a valid mobile number and e-mail ID. All further communication will be done to this.
- Then you have to enter the Username and password for the same. Usernames and passwords should be noted. It is important for further login.
- Then you have to upload the photograph (150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb) and signature (150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb).
- Then enter the Educational qualification details and work experience details.
- It is mandatory to add the Aadhaar Card details!
- Also, you can take the print of your application.
Online Application Process: One Time Verification
- After logging to the profile page, the following window can be seen. The active notifications can be seen on the screen.
- Click on the notification tab. The active notifications will be displayed there. Or if you know the category number of the respective post you can apply directly by entering the same.
- Click on the respective post. If you are eligible for the post “Apply Now” tab will be on the right side. If not eligible, you can also apply through the “Apply Using Equivalent or Higher” option(subject to condition).
- Also, you can check “Why you are ineligible” for the post. The option will be provided on the right side.
- After applying, it will be marked as” Applied”.
Exam Confirmation and Admission Ticket
- After the exam date announcement, KPSC will ask for the confirmation. That, the candidate is willing to attend the exam. It is important for the commission in order to allot centers according to the total candidates.
- Admission Ticket will NOT be generated for those candidates who fail to submit the confirmation within the date and their application for the post will be summarily rejected.
- The Admission ticket will not be sent by the postal, candidate has to download the same from the Portal.
- The information regarding the admission ticket will be intimated through a message or e-mail.
- Candidate can log in to Thulasi, click on Admission Ticket. Download the copy and keep it for the exam.
- All the instructions to be followed, exam venue, exam date and time, nearest landmark details of the exam center will be there in the hall ticket.
Other Details of Kerala PSC One Time Verification
The following icons can be seen on the right side of your profile:
Candidate can view their profile and add details regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc. Locked details cannot be edited.
Candidate can take the print of their application. If you wish to change any details in your profile, download the request form, specify the required change and submit the same at your nearest Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission along with relevant documents to prove your claim.
One-Time Verification Certificate will be given directly to the Appointing Authority as and when the candidate is advised for recruitment to a post.
Candidate can view all the applications done through the one-time registration profile.
The messages regarding incomplete applications, changes in the exam schedule, etc will be intimated.
Answer Key Complaint
Candidate can file any complaints regarding the provisional answer key published by the Commission until 5 (Five) days after the examination is over.
The candidate can ask any queries to Kerala Public Service Commission through this option.
Kerala PSC One Time Verification Latest Updates 2022
- Stenographer Cat.No. 020/2019 – Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited
- Lecturer in Mridangam ( Cat.No.045/2022 ) – Collegiate Education (Music colleges)
- Nursing Tutor (Cat. No. 122/2021) in Health Services Department
- Clerk Typist By Transfer (Cat.No.104/2019)-THIRUVANANTHAPURAM DISTRICT
- Dental Hygienist ( VIII NCA – SCCC ) Cat No. 173/22 – Health Services
- Deputy District Education Media Officer (Cat. No. 549/2021) in Health Services
- Staff Nurse Gr.II (Cat.No.213/2021) – Medical Education Department
- Agricultural Officer – Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare Department – Category No. 475/2020
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr-II-IV NCA-ST – Animal Husbandry – Category No : 204/2022
- Peon-Cum -Watcher (Special Recruitment from SC/ ST only) – Kerala State Textile Corporation Limited
- Driver cum OA (LDV)(SR FOR SC/ST ONLY) Cat.No.074/2020 in Various Department Thiruvananthapuram District
- Boat Driver – I NCA-E/B/T – Kerala Tourism Development Corporation Limited (Cat.No.175/2022)
- Boat Driver – Kerala Tourism Development Corporation Limited (Cat.No.160/2022)
- Assistant Professor in Educational Technology (By Transfer) – Category No. 114/2022
- Driver- I NCA-Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava ( General ) – Category No. 044/2020
- Range Forest Officer – 2nd NCA-ST – Forest Department- Category No.485/2021
- Assistant Professor in Sanskrit (Vedantha) – Collegiate Education Department Cat.No.01/2022
- Power Laundry Attender (II NCA -V) – Thiruvananthapuram District Cat.No.286/2021
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry – Kerala Collegiate Education Category No : 293/2019
- Assistant Professor-History – Collegiate Education – Category No : 283/2019
- Assistant Professor in Sanskrit (Nyaya) – Kerala Collegiate Education – Category No : 002/2022
- Chauffeur Grade II (NCA -MUSLIM) Tourism – Thiruvananthapuram District Category No: 533/2017
- General Manager-Part-I (General Category) – Kerala State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank Limited – Category No : 010/2022
- Assistant Professor in General Surgery -(First NCA – OBC) – Medical Education Category No-036/2022
- Assistant Professor in Geography – Kerala Collegiate Education- Category No. 294/2019
- LDC in various departments (Direct & B/T) in Palakkad District – Category No. 207/2019 & 208/2019
- Assistant Professor in Economics – Collegiate Education- Category No. Category No. 279/2019
- Scheduled Castes Development officer Grade II- Scheduled Castes Development Department- Category No. 404/2017
- LGS(SR for SC/ST Only) Category No.308/20- Various Departments Thiruvananthapuram Districts
- LGS(SR for ST Only) Category No. 339/19- Various Departments Thiruvananthapuram Districts
- Lower Division Clerk (By Transfer )-Various Departments -Cat.No.207/2019 -Thiruvananthapuram Districts
- Driver-Part I (General Category) – STATEWIDE (Category No. 410/2019 ) in Apex Societies of Co-operative Sector in Kerala
- Finger Print Searcher – Police (Finger Print Bureau) – Category No : 139/2020
- Veterinary Surgeon GR II – STATEWIDE (Category No. 323/2020 ) in Animal Husbandry Department
- Draughtsman Grade 2 Mechanical 2022
- Assistant Information Officer 2022