Table of Contents
The Kerala department is going to conduct the state eligibility test for the recruitment of assistant professors in universities and colleges this year. Therefore, Kerala LBS Centre for Science & Technology has unleashed the Assistant Professor SET Exam 2022 Notification on their official site www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Candidates holding less than 50% marks or equivalent grades and a master’s degree in subjects related to B.Ed.degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for Kerala SET Exam 2022.
For the candidates who are interested to apply for Kerala SET 2022 then we are providing detailed information concerning Kerela state eligibility test notification 2022 on our ENTRI Learning page. We are mentioned below the Kerala SET Exam Date, Application Form Date 2022, etc.
Kerala SET 2022 Application Form
Kerala SET application form 2022 has been released by LBS Centre for Science and Technology. Candidates who have completed the Kerala SET eligibility criteria can apply online. The Kerala State Eligibility Test (Kerala SET) application fee is INR 1000 and 500 for the General/OBC category and SC/ST/PH category respectively. Candidates must submit the application form to appear for the Kerala SET 2022 exam and obtain the eligibility certificate.
Kerala SET Application Form & Related Dates
The candidates who want to perform the SET Exam 2022 can check Kerala SET important dates mentioned below:
|Kerala SET Exam Events||Kerala SET Exam Dates 2022|
|Application process||20th April 2022|
|Application fee payment||5th June 2022|
|Kerala SET exam||14th August 2022|
Details to be Filled in the Kerela SET 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following mentioned details in Kerala SET 2022 application form:
Name of the candidate
Date of birth
Person with disability
Name of the guardian
Educational qualification details
Steps To Submit Kerala SET Application Form Online
Steps to Apply for Kerala SET Exam 2022 are mentioned below:
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of Kerala SET i.e, www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- Then go to the ‘Online Services tab and select ‘SET and other exams’.
- Select the ‘SET-January-2022’option.
- Next, give your right mobile phone number to start with the process. Shortly after registration, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Fill in the personal and academic details requested in the online form and then submit.
- A registered will be shown on the screen after submitting the form successfully. Save this ID safe for further references.
- Select the JPEGformat photograph with a height of 200 pixels and width of 150 pixels. The maximum file size should be 30 KB and not exceeds.
- Finish the payment of the application fee through online mode. You will have the choice of Credit/debit card/Net banking or other modes. There will be no provision like a refund of the application fee once paid.
- After filling out the application form candidates should take the print-out of the application form and address slip for further use. This address slip must be mentioned on the envelope by the candidate for sending the application. The application form should be sent by the candidate and must be signed by the candidate after printing.
- There will be no facilities like editing once the application is submitted. Thus, confirm their information before submission. In case of disparities, contact the helpline numbers available on the websites within three days from the last reported date.
Application Fee Kerala SET 2022:
The application fee for OBC and General candidates is given Rs.1000/- and the application fee for SC, ST, and physically challenged candidates is given Rs.500/-The application fee will not be refunded in any cases.
|General/ OBC||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ VH/ PH||INR 500/-|
Documents Needed to fill Kerala SET 2022 Application Form
Before filling out the form the candidates should have the following mentioned important documents to fill the form accurately:
10th and 12th mark sheet/certificate
Original / Provisional Certificate and Mark list / Grade Sheet of PG Degree
Original / Provisional Certificate of B.Ed Degree
Original Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
Any of the national id
|Kerala SET – Important Links|
|Apply for Kerala SET 2022 Exam||Click Here|
|Kerala SET 2022 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Notification||Click Here|
Significant Guidelines for Filling in the Online Application Form
- The name of the candidate should be filled in strictly as given in the SSLC book, as SET Certificate will be given only in the name provided by the candidate.
- The District selected as the Centre for the Test and the subject selected for SET should be filled correctly.
- A candidate will be permitted to appear for the SET only in the District selected by him/her.
Kerala SET 2022 Test Centers
A candidate can select a District HeadQuarter mentioned below as Test Centre. Once the centers will be selected will not be permitted to change under any cases.
These are the centers for Kerala SET Exam 2022. Here we have discussed the main details regarding how to apply for the Kerala SET Exam 2022. This information will help the candidates to know more about the exam and apply correctly. For more details regarding the Kerala SET Exam important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, result, admit card, vacancy, etc, you can visit our ENTRI Learning page. All kinds of information concerning various government exams are provided there.