The LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala Govt.) will be performed the Kerala SET 2022 Exam. Kerala State Eligibility Examination for the aspirants to be selected as VHSE Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers. This exam is executed twice a year at the state level. The eligibility test includes two phases, each of which includes 120 questions in total. Candidates can obtain the entire updates and details about Kerala SET 2022 from our page ENTRI Learning. Here in this article, we have focused on the Eligibility criteria for the exam Kerala SET.
Kerala SET 2022 Important Dates
|Notification Release Status||Released|
|Online Registration Starting||6th April 2022|
|Online Registration Closing||20th April 2022 5:00 PM|
|Online Payment of Registered Candidate||Until 24th April 2022 5:00 PM|
|Editing (if any) in Submitted Application||From 23rd to 25th April 2022|
|Online Admission Ticket||To be announced|
|Tentative Date of Test||July 2022|
Kerala SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Kerala SET Eligibility Criteria 2022 is one of the main essential things that a candidate needs to understand before applying for the exam. The Kerala SET Eligibility Criteria is announced by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology along with the official notification of the examination recently.
|Kerala SET Eligibility Criteria: Important Details|
|Age Limit||No limit|
|Educational Qualifications||· The candidates must have obtained a Master’s Degree in the Subject regard with not less than 50% marks or equal grade.
· A Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) Degree in any domain from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have attained these qualifications from any other University recognized as equal.
|Number of Attempts||No limit|
|Important Points||· Both male and female aspirants can apply for the Kerala SET.
· The aspirants who have their Master’s degree and are in the final year of their B.Ed. the course can apply for the Kerala SET.
· The aspirants who have completed B.Ed. and are in the final year of their Master’s course can even apply for the Kerala SET.
Candidates must have a Master’s degree in a specific subject with not less than 50% total marks or equivalent grade. Apart from this, candidates should have a B.Ed degree in any discipline from any university in Kerala or have these qualifications from any other university which is supposed to be at par with these universities. Eventually, there are some oddities to the Kerala SET eligibility criteria 2022, and these oddities are noted below.
|Kerala SET Subjects||Kerala SET Eligibility Criteria|
|Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry||. Have an MSc Ed degree in the preferred subject with at least 50% marks or equal grade from any Regional Institute of Education that is supported by the NCERT|
|Botany and Zoology||Have an MSc Ed degree in the preferred subject with at least 50% marks or equal grade from any Regional Institute of Education that is supported by the NCERT
Have an MSc Ed degree in Life Science with at least 50% marks or equal grade from any Regional Institutes of Education
|Anthropology, Commerce, French, Gandhian Studies, Geology, German, Psychology, Russian, Social Work, Sociology, Statistics, Home Science, Journalism, Latin, Music, Philosophy, and Syriac||Possess B.Ed degree|
|English||Possess II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with at least 50% marks as well as BEd degree.|
|Hindi||Aspirants who have obtained BEd Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the need of having the equivalency certificate, as the degree has been determined by the Universities in Kerala, informs the official website.|
|Latin||Achieved their degree exam in any discipline (from any University in Kerala or recognized as equal) with Latin as their second language under Paper II wherein they have ensured at least 50% marks. These eligibility criteria have only if the candidates have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for that Part II.|
Aspirants are informed that they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for Kerala SET 2022 if they have secured their qualifications through Equivalency Courses/ Open Universities which are not determined by any one of the Universities in Kerala. Also, aspirants who have received their qualifications through recognized parallel courses/Open universities should obtain and furnish certificates of credit and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala, states the official website.
Kerala SET 2022 Age Limit
There is no particular age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for the Kerala SET Written Examination as per the details available on the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. Thus, any aspirant who completes all the other Kerala SET Eligibility conditions can apply for the SET exam without worrying about the age limit.
Kerala SET 2022 Education Qualification
- Those who have received a Master’s Degree in the subjects regarded with not less than 50% marks or equal grade and B.Ed
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in the subjects regarded with not less than 50% marks or equal grade from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education supported by the NCERT are eligible to apply
- For the subjects of Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies, Geology, Home Science, Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, and Statistics aspirants ought not to obtain B.Ed. Degree for involvement in the State Eligibility Test
- Those who have obtained II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks or equal grade and BEd. are eligible to occur for SET in English
Kerala SET 2022: How to Apply
The aspirants needed to follow the below-mentioned steps for completing the Kerala SET 2022 registration process successfully:
Steps 1: Kerala SET Registration Process
To finish the registration process, the aspirants have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, open the official website that is http://lbsedp.lbscentre.in/setjan22
- Then click on the online registration link and then click on the new registration link.
- Now the candidate has to provide their mobile number.
- In the next step, the candidates need to verify their mobile numbers.
- Once you complete the verification, the aspirants have to enter the OTP in the mentioned space.
Step 2: Fill out the Application Form Kerala SET Exam
After verifying the mobile number, the candidates have to fill out the application form. To fill out the application form, the aspirants need to deliver the following details, which are listed below:
- Name and gender of the candidates.
- Date of birth.
- Category of the aspirants.
- Educational qualification.
- Preferable exam center.
Once the candidates will be filled above-mentioned details, they need to verify the entered details and then submit the form. After presenting the form, the aspirants will not be permitted to make any changes to the Kerala SET application form. A registration ID along with the site access key will be developed after the successful submission of the Kerala SET application form.
Kerala SET 2022 Application Fees
In the last and third steps, the candidates need to pay the application fees through online mode. The candidates can use credit/debit cards/internet banking for finishing the payment process:
|Category||Kerala SET Application Fee (in INR)|
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)||1,000|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Visually Handicapped (VH)/ and Physically Handicapped (PH)||500|
You need to download and print the application form for future reference after you correctly pay the Kerala SET application fees.
It is very essential to check the eligibility criteria before you apply for any exams. Here we discussed the entire details of the Kerala SET Exam 2022 Eligibility criteria for the candidates. Hope this article will help you to get the whole information regarding eligibility.