The Railway Protection Force conducts recruitments for the post of Sub Inspector to select eligible candidates for the like. The provisional RPF SI answer key for the year 2022 is going to be released for Computer Based Test (CBT) a few days after the completion of the exam. However, along with the answer key, the question papers and therefore the window to raise objections will also be made available to the candidates. So, the candidates can access the RPF SI Answer key through the login window. Also, objections against the answer key will be accepted online only which can be raised within the specified deadline. By using the RPF SI Answer key 2022 as reference, candidates will be able to check the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. Although, on the basis of the correct and incorrect answers, candidates will be able to calculate their probable score. The final answer key will be released after reviewing the objections raised by the candidates. The link for the RPF SI Answer key PDF download will be available on the official website once the answer key is released.
RPF Answer Key Dates
All the RPF SI dates concerning the release of the answer key are tabulated below.
|RPF SI Answer Key 2022 Events||RPF SI Answer Key 2022 Dates|
|Conduct of exam||To be notified|
|Release of answer key||To be notified|
How to download RPF SI Answer Key 2022?
You can follow the steps below for the RPF SI answer key download.
- Firstly, visit the RPF SI official website
- Then, select the respective group
- Enter Candidate name, date of birth, exam date, batch and captcha
- Click tab ‘View attempted Question Paper’
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Finally, you can then download the RPF SI Answer Key PDF and check your answers
Types of RPF SI Answer Key
RPF SI answer key will be always released in two stages.
- Provisional Answer key: The provisional answer key is released in order for the candidates to raise objections if they find any mistake in the answers.
- Final answer key: The final answer key is released after the final review of the objections submitted by the candidates. The objections submitted by candidates are reviewed by the exam experts. If the objections are found to be correct, the examination authority cross-checks and revises the answers and lastly publishes the final answer key on their website.
RPF SI Marking Scheme
- There are a total of 120 questions and every question is for one mark each.
- The maximum mark is 120
- For each correct answer, one mark is awarded for the candidate
- And for every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks are deducted
- There is no cutting of marks for unattempted questions
How to Calculate Candidate Score by Using RPF SI Answer Key 2022?
The step by step process to calculate the score using the answer key is given below.
- First of all, in the answer key, all the correct answers are shown in green colour
- If the solution is correct then the blue and green colour bar can be seen on the same option
- Candidates need to count the number of correct and incorrect answers by checking the colours
- Then, multiply the number of right answers by one and wrong answers by 1/3
- Lastly, subtract the total sum of the incorrect answers from the correct ones that will give the candidates their final probable score
The candidates can use this formula to calculate marks
Total score= (Number of Right answers) x 1 – (Number of incorrect answers) x ⅓
Raising Objections against the Answer key- The How to’s
Candidates can raise an objection if any against the answer key. The candidates can file the objection online on the official website of RPF SI. Candidates need to pay Rs 50 for each objection, to submit it online. Here are the steps on how the candidates can raise an objection against the answer key.
- Go to the official website of RPF SI
- Select the ‘view answer sheet’ option
- Choose the respective group
- Fill in the roll number, date of birth, date of exam, batch and captcha code in the login window
- When the objection window is generated, enter the question number, category, and objection related to the question
- Then click on the ‘make payment’ button
- Click ‘yes’ when you are ready for payment
- The objection raising process will be complete only after fee payment
RPF SI Result 2022
The result is usually announced after the release of the answer key. RPF SI result is announced online on the official website. Candidates ten times the number of category-wise vacancies are called in for the PET and PMT, based on the CBT results.
RPF SI Cut off 2022
The candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks as well as cutoff marks in CBT, in order to be eligible for attending the PET and PMT. The examination authority decides the RPF SI cut off based on the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the exam, the number of vacancies, etc. Candidates securing RPF SI cut off marks make it to the merit list. Tabulated below are the minimum qualifying marks.
|UR & OBC||35%|
Meanwhile, the candidates can check the Entri App for details regarding everything related to Government jobs and exams like notifications, updates, study materials, study plans, educational video tutorials, general knowledge blogs etc. We wish you the very best.
|RPF SI Exam Information Links|
|RPF SI Notification||RPF SI Selection Process|
|RPF SI Syllabus||RPF SI Mock Test|
|RPF SI Exam Date||RPF SI Video Course|
|RPF SI Application Form||RPF SI Study Materials|
|RPF SI Vacancy||RPF SI Interview Questions|
|RPF SI Admit Card||RPF SI Job Profile|
|RPF SI Study Plan||RPF SI Salary|
|RPF SI Previous Question Papers||RPF SI Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RPF SI Best Books||RPF SI Result|
|RPF SI Eligibility Criteria||RPF SI Cutoff|
|RPF SI Exam Analysis|