The Railway Recruitment Board calls eligible male and female candidates for job vacancies for the posts of Railway Protection Force(RPF) Sub Inspector (SI) every year. The candidates applying for RPF SI posts need to fulfil all the eligibility criteria to get selected for the posts. The candidates will be selected after successfully qualifying Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Ability Test and Physical Measurement Test. The final stage is Document Verification, after which the candidates will be appointed for the posts. It is very important that the candidates start their preparation beforehand. Following a good exam strategy and study plan is essential. The article RPF SI Study Plan 2022 will provide you with more information on RPF SI exam strategy and RPF SI preparation plan.
RPF SI Study Plan 2022
Along with study plan, the candidates should also make section wise preparation strategy to make studies simplified. Let us take a look at section wise preparation plan.
RPF SI Study Plan for General Awareness
- The General Awareness section carries maximum marks. So, the candidates need to prepare well for this section.
- Before learning the General Awareness section, candidates must have knowledge of the subjects and syllabus
- Questions are asked from topics like Indian History, Art and Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science, etc.
- Going through the RPF SI syllabus, candidates can identify their strength and weakness in very subject
- After being thorough with all the subjects, set your priorities and study the subjects accordingly
- Solving previous year question paper is undoubtedly the best way to practice for RPF SI exam
- Practicing the previous years’ papers will help boost your confidence and strengthen knowledge for the exam
- Candidates must set a study plan covering almost every subject and their topics for studying
- Go through relevant books for this section
- Develop a habit of reading newspapers and magazines daily
RPF SI Study Plan for Arithmetic
The RPF SI exam Arithmetic section is conducted totally for 35 marks. Candidates can expect questions from topics such as Number systems, Whole Numbers, Decimal and Fractions and Relationships between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, ratio and proportion etc. ROF SI Arithmetic preparation strategy is given below.
- The candidates should review their basics. It is very important in arithmetic section to know about the basics.
- Following appropriate study material and books helps the candidate in their preparation. So, make sure to compile study material from good sources.
- Attempt mock tests for RPF SI exam regularly. They help boost your confidence.
RPF SI Study Plan for General Intelligence and Reasoning
The general intelligence and reasoning section is the most easy scoring section. The candidates are requires to solve simple problems in this section. Candidates can follow the tips given below.
- Candidates must make sure to sharpen their logical analytical skills
- Candidates must have supremacy over the concepts
- Try to practice as much old question papers
- Follow a exact strategy and time-table for all the sections of the question paper
- Focus on the important topics first
- Try to work hard in the weak areas
RPF SI Exam Syllabus
The subject wise RPF SI Exam syllabus is listed below.
RPF SI Exam General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian History
- Art & Culture
- General Polity
- India Constitution
- General Science
- Current Affairs
RPF SI Exam General Reasoning Syllabus
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Non-verbal Series
- Spatial Visualization
- Special Orientation
- Statement Conclusion
- Discriminating Observations
- Coding and Decoding
- Problem-solving Analysis
- Arithmetic Number series
- Similarities and Difference
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Syllogistic Reasoning
RPF SI Exam Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number System
- Whole Number
- Ration and Proportion
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Time and distance
- Use of the Table and Graphs
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
We hope this article on RPF SI Study Plan 2022 helps the candidates with their preparation for the exam. Download Entri App and be the first to access latest updates on RPF SI Exam. Check RPF SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
|RPF SI Exam Information Links|
|RPF SI Notification||RPF SI Mock Test|
|RPF SI Syllabus||RPF SI Video Course|
|RPF SI Exam Date||RPF SI Study Materials|
|RPF SI Application Form||RPF SI Interview Questions|
|RPF SI Vacancy||RPF SI Job Profile|
|RPF SI Admit Card||RPF SI Salary|
|RPF SI Previous Question Papers||RPF SI Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RPF SI Best Books||RPF SI Result|
|RPF SI Eligibility Criteria||RPF SI Cutoff|
|RPF SI Selection Process||RPF SI Exam Analysis|
|RPF SI Answer Key|