Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is about to release the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) recruitment notification soon on the official website. Eligible candidates can submit their online application via RRB online portal. The application submission dates will be notified soon and the candidates will be selected through four stages. In this article RRB ALP Apply Online 2021, you’ll get to know about how to apply for the RRB ALP and the application form.
RRB ALP Apply Online 2021
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits candidates who were 10th pass and possess ITI Certification (approved by NCVT / SCVT), or Diploma Engineering except for CSE or Civil discipline to the Assistant Loco Pilot post through Computer Based Test. The applicants should notice the following points while applying for the post.
Pre-requisites for Application process
The applicant should read all the instructions given on the official notification. Before doing your application, you should keep the following documents in the required dimension.
- Candidate’s Photograph in colour: JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
- Details of Aadhar Card
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Scanned images of Photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Details of the online payment
- Scribe Photograph in colour (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
How to Apply for RRB ALP 2021?
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Click on the ONLINE application link for the recruitment of ALP.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth, and Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar number, State, Community, SSLC/Matric Roll number, year of passing SSLC/Matric, mobile number, and email-id and then submit for registration.
- After submitting the registration form, a registration number and password will be generated. Along with that, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details.
- Then you should enter the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, etc.
- On completion of application details, the candidate will be directed to the application fee page (If applicable).
- Finally recheck and make sure that everything is correct.
- Click the Submit button and save a copy of application form for future reference.
RRB ALP Important Dates
|RRB ALP Notification 2021||Tentative Dates|
|Online application form||May to June 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through online||June 2021|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||August 2021|
|Date for Declaration of CBT I Result||To be notified|
|2nd Stage of CBT||December 2021|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Result||To be notified|
|RRB ALP CBT 3 Exam Date 2021||To be notified|
Prepare with Entri app and ace your exam preparations. Entri offers separate video and online class for Railway exams. There are many success stories and experiences of aspirants. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates.