To appoint Assistant Loco Pilot in various Indian Railway zones, RRB conducts Computer Based Test (CBT) at two stages and then a Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT). Candidates who were interested in this post can apply through the official website of RRB. The official advertisement will be released soon. Aspirants can start their exam preparation with the help of the Entri app. In this article, RRB ALP Mock Test 2021 you will get few model questions from some of the topics in the syllabus.
RRB ALP Mock Test 2021
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) mock test will help you to familiarize you with different types of questions and their format that can be expected in the exam. So that you can ace your exam preparation. The following table gives you an idea of the exam pattern.
CBT Stage I
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||10|
CBT Stage II
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Part A||Maths||100||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Basic Science & Engineering|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|Part B||Relevant Trade||75||60 Minutes|
|Total||175||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
The benefits of attempting mock tests are, you will get to know which is your weaker area, which section you want to concentrate more on, time management, etc. Even though it will give you motivation and confidence. You can attempt some of the questions given below.
- If A = 1, FAT = 27, then FAITH = ?
- If’PAPER’ is written as’OZODQ’, how ‘PENCIL’ can be written in that code?
- There are five friends-S, K, M, A, R. S is shorter than K, but taller than R. M is the tallest. A is a little shorter than K and little taller than S. Who has two persons taller and two persons shorter than him?
9. Of the five members of a panel sitting in a row, A is to the left of B, but on the right of C, D is on the right of B but is on the left of E. Find the member who is sitting in the middle.
- There are some boys and dogs at a place. If the total number of heads is 7 and the total number of legs is 20, how many boys and how many dogs are there?
(a) 2 boys and 5 dogs
(b) 3 boys and 4 dogs
(c) 4 boys and 3 dogs
(d) 5 boys and 2 dogs
Ans: 4 boys and 3 dogs
- Which of the following Nobel laureates was never an Indian?
(a) Mother Teresa
(b) S. Chandrashekhar
(c) V.S. Naipaul
(d) H.G. Khurana
Ans: V.S. Naipaul
- Who developed the concept of E-mail?
(a) Bill Gates
(b) Arthur C. Clark
(c) Ray Tomlinson
(d) Sabir Bhatia
Ans: Arthur C. Clark
- Who developed the atom bomb?
(a) Warner Wan Brown
(b) J. Robert Oppenheimer
(c) Edward Taylor
(d) Samuel Koehen
Ans: J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Who was the first Gyanpeeth Puraskar winner?
(a) Sumitra Nandan Pant
(b) G. Shankar Kurup
(c) K. Shivaram Karanth
(d) Uma Shankar Joshi
Ans: G. Shankara Kurup
- When was the first telegraph line started in India?
- The pilgrims of Kailash Mansarovar have to pass through which pass to taster into Tibet?
(c) Lipu likh
(d) Nathu la
Ans: Nathu la
- The source of the Sun’s energy is the process of:
(a) Photoelectric emission
(b) Nuclear fission
(c) Nuclear fusion
(d) Thermionic emission
- Which of the following is not a stringed instrument?
- Who created the unforgettable literary character‘Swami’?
(a) Vikram Seth
(b) R.K. Narayan
(c) Mulk Raj Anand
(d) Harivansh Rai Bachchan
Ans: R.K. Narayan
- Which of the following cities lies to the western-most longitude?
- What is the animal on the insignia of the RBI?
- Which of the following political groupings has won the highest number of Assembly seats at the general elections held in September-October, 2002 in Jammu and Kashmir?
(a) Peoples Democratic Party
(b) Indian National Congress
(c) National Conference
(d) Peoples Democratic Front
Ans: Peoples Democratic Front
- Which is the hottest planet of the solar system?
- The element which is the most abundant in the human body is
- A person who spends of his income is able to save Rs. 1,200 per month. His monthly expenses (in Rs) is:
- If 80% of A = 50% of B and B = x% of A, then the value of x is:
- In a town, the population was 8000. In one year, male population increased by 10% and female population increased by 8% but the total population increased by 9%. The number of males in the town was
- In an examination, there were 1000 boys and 800 girls. 60% of the boys and 50% of the girls passed. Find the percent of the candidates who failed?
- The price of sugar rises by 20%. By how much percent should the consumption of sugar be reduced so that the expenditure does not change?
(c) 16 1/3
- In a school 70% of the students are girls. The number of boys are 510. Then the total number of students in the school is
- A tradesman marks his goods 10% above his cost price. If he allows his customers 10% discount on the marked price, how much profit or loss does he make, if any?
(a) 1% gain
(b) 1% loss
(c) 5% gain
(d) No gain, no loss
Ans: 1% loss
Download detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern of RRB ALP 2021! Learn with the Entri app and ace your exam preparations. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates.