If you are interested in getting into the defense sector of the Indian government then SSC CPO SI examination will provide you the best entry towards achieving your dream job. Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO) has released its official 2019 notification on 17 September 2019 and the last date to fill the application was 16 October 2019.The tentative date for the notification release of SSC CPO SI 2020 examination is 17 April 2020.In this Article we will give a step by step procedure on completing the SSC CPO SI online application thus making it easier to begin your journey.
SSC CPO examinations aims at recruiting candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in (Central Armed Police Forces) CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in (Central Industrial Security Force) CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector posts. . Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India. SSC has its headquarters situated in New Delhi.
SSC CPO SI Online Application
Before applying for the SSC CPO SI examinations it is necessary to check if you are eligible to appear for the examination
Consider the following criteria before you begin the SSC CPO SI online application.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- The lower age limit for the candidate is 20 years and the upper age limit is 25 years as of 01 January 2020. However, upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the government protocols
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university to apply for the posts of SSC CPO. Therefore the candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2020 will not be eligible and need not apply for the SSC CPO 2019-2020 examination
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only, male candidates are permitted to appear for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests only if they possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the fixed date of the test.
Once you make sure that you are eligible to appear for the examination, next step is to fill in the SSC CPO SI online application form
Procedure to complete the SSC CPO SI Online Application
The application for the SSC CPO SI examination takes place only in online mode. The candidates should hold a mobile number, email id and digital copy of their photograph and signature before they begin the online application.
SSC CPO SI Online application process involves 2 major sections.
First is the online registration of application and second is the filling in of online application form. A detailed explanation on both these sections are explained below
Part 1: Online Registration of Application
Below mentioned are the steps involved in registration of the SSC CPO SI Online Application.
- Candidates interested and eligible to apply for SSC CPO SI exams must first visit the official website.
- On homepage, find and click on ‘New User? Register now’ link.
- Enter your basic details like Aadhaar no. or any other valid photo ID no, name, father’s name and mother’s name.
- Select and verify your date of birth.
- Select your education board, roll number, year of passing, gender and level of educational qualification.
- Enter and verify your mobile number and email ID.
- Select UT or State of permanent address.
- Recheck all the details then click on tab ‘Save’
- Confirm your mobile number and email ID.
- You will receive your registration number generated.
- Login using your registration number and password.
- Change your password after login.
- Once again, login using changed password.
- Make corrections in particulars filled by you if required, otherwise click on tab ‘Next’ to proceed further.
- Select and verify your category & nationality.
- Provide your other details in online application like permanent & present addresses etc.
- Upload scanned files of your photo & signature. Make sure that the scanned files should be in JPEG format only.
- Proceed further to save all the details.
- Meanwhile, you will receive one OTP on your registered email ID and another OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter any one of the OTP and click on submit icon.
- Your registration of application is completed now
Part 2: Filling in Online Application Form
- To fill particulars in your online application form, login using your registration ID and password
- Find and click on ‘Apply’ link available under ‘Recruitment Of Sub-Inspector In Delhi Police , CAPFs And Assistant Sub Inspectors In CISF Examination, 2019’
- Enter and submit the required details.
- Read and accept the statement of declaration.
- After all the details have been entered and cross verified properly, click on ‘save and continue’ and move towards fee payment.
- Candidates who are not exempted form fee payment can make payment online by using their credit card/debit card/Net banking or can also pay by generating SBI Challan and paying it in the nearest SBI branch within the designated time.
- Print your final submitted application form.
Find below the official links for SSC CPO SI Online application.
Application Fees of SSC CPO SI Online registration
Below tabulated are the details of the fee structure for different applicants applying for the examination
|General category male candidates||Rs.100|
|Female candidates||No Fee (Exempted from Payment)|
|Reserved category candidates||No Fee (Exempted from Payment)|
Mode of Payment
Candidates who will be applying online for SSC SI & ASI 2019 are required to pay their application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or by using Visa / MasterCard / Maestro Credit / Debit cards.
Note – Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents Required for Online Application
Below mentioned are the documents that are necessary for the SSC CPO SI online application.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar, if not, then Voter ID/ PAN/ Passport/ Driving License/ School/ College ID/ Employee ID (PSU/ State/ Central Govt.)
- Board, Roll number and Year of passing details of 10th/ matriculation exam
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking details
- Scanned color photograph (JPEG, 20-50 KB, 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned copy of signature (JPEG, 10-20 KB, 4.0 x 3.0 cm)
- Disability Certificate Number if person belongs to PwBD
- The photograph should have white background or light colored background. The resolution of the photograph should be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on white sheet.the scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Make sure to check in detail and keep the documents ready to ease your online application process
Aspirants of SSC CPO SI examinations are requested to stay updated with Entri for more details and updates on SSC CPO SI online application 2020 dates and other related information.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming exams.