The Union Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment opportunities for the candidates who want to serve the Central Government and want to be a part of the prestigious and respectable careers in the country. If you want to be a part of the Forest Services Department of India then you can give the Indian Forest Service Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission each and every year. If you are planning to apply for this prestigious recruitment opportunity then you must go through the UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria 2021. Eligibility criteria will be equipped with the age limit and the educational qualifications that are needed by the candidates to apply for this vacancy.
UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria 2021
In order to apply for the Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Service Examination, the candidate must first go to the detailed notification The detailed notification will be equipped with the eligibility criteria that are needed to be fulfilled by all of the candidates who are applying for this recruitment opportunity the official notification which will be published by the Union Public Service Commission organisation will include the details related to the physical criteria educational criteria and also the age criteria that the candidates must follow before filling up the application form in order to successfully apply for the various caste and category is relaxation the candidates will have to also submit the certificates.
In order to apply for the UPSC Indian Forest Services examination, the candidate must also follow the nationality details which are elaborated in the official notification published by the authorities on their official website. Given below are some specifications regarding the nationalities which are equipped to apply for this recruitment opportunity.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India, or the subject of Nepal, or the subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries like Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India Candidate belonging to categories b, c, d, and e should produce a certificate of eligibility, which has been issued by the Government of India.
UPSC IFS Educational Qualification
In order to take the Union Public Service Commission Indian forest services examination, the candidates will also have to first go through the educational qualifications. There are some essential educational qualifications that the candidates must possess to sit in the UPSC IFS examination. Given below are some important specifications regarding the UPSC IFS educational qualifications.
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognised university or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for their degree examination (with prescribed subjects) can also apply. If they qualify on the result of the written part of the examination, they have to submit the proof of passing the required examination along with their detailed application form to be filled in at that stage.
The applicant must also follow the age qualifications before giving the UPSC examination. Given below are the details regarding the Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Services age criteria that must be followed by the candidates before filling up the application form.
- The age of a candidate should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years on 1st August 2021 of the year of examination, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989 and not later than 1st August 2000.
The Government of India provides the benefit of age relaxations to the candidates who belong to the backward and communities present in India. Given below are some important specifications regarding the age relaxations that will be provided to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other backward categories in India.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC /ST): Up to 5 years
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC): Up to 3 years.
- State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled during the period from the 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: Up to 5 years.
- Defence Services personnel: Up to 5 years
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on and have been released: Up to 5 years
- ECOs/ SSCOs: Up to a maximum of five years. (Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three month’s notice on selection from the date of receipt of an offer of appointment)
- Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped persons: Up to 10 years.
- Cumulative Age relaxation: SC, ST and the OBC who are also covered under other clauses mentioned above will be eligible to grant cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
Before applying for any of the competitive examinations, it is the duty of the competitors to first download the official notification published by the authorities on their official website. The UPSC organisation has also released a detailed notification covering all of the eligibility criteria for the UPSC IFS examination for the year 2021. You can check out the UPSC IFS Examination Cut Off Marks in order to gain more knowledge on the subject. Entri is a learning platform that helps competitive examinations by providing them with a platform through which they can learn about various subjects related to their examination in a very fun manner. You can get free video lessons and mock tests from experts of the industry and crack your examination within no time.
|UPSC IFS Exam Information Links|
|UPSC IFS Notification||UPSC IFS Mock Test|
|UPSC IFS Syllabus||UPSC IFS Video Course|
|UPSC IFS Exam Date||UPSC IFS Study Materials|
|UPSC IFS Application Form||UPSC IFS Interview Questions|
|UPSC IFS Vacancy||UPSC IFS Job Profile|
|UPSC IFS Admit Card||UPSC IFS Salary|
|UPSC IFS Study Plan|
|UPSC IFS Previous Question Papers||UPSC IFS Result|
|UPSC IFS Best Books||UPSC IFS Cutoff|
|UPSC IFS Selection Process||UPSC IFS Exam Analysis|
|UPSC IFS Answer Key|