The Union Public Service Commission released the official notification regarding the IFS recruitment examination 2021 earlier this year and all of the candidates have started applying for the recruitment opportunity now. All of the application procedures will be taken into consideration through online mode. The official notification was also published on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. The application link is available on the official website of UPSC. The candidates must fill up the application form as soon as possible in order to be part of this entrance examination. Given below are some important specifications regarding the UPSC IFS apply online 2021. We have shared with all of you the step by step procedure to apply for this opportunity.
Click Here To Check Out The Previous Year Questions To Crack UPSC
UPSC IFS Apply Online 2021
The application form for the Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Service examination will be available at the official website of the organisation. All of the candidates who are looking forward to being a part of this year’s Indian Forest Service recruitment examination must fill up the application before the last date in order to avoid disqualifications. The application form must also be submitted with the list of important documents and their application fees must be paid through the online payment portal available at the same website. All of the details related to the recruitment opportunity are already published in the official notification. There is no offline method to fill up the application form for the Indian Forest Services entrance examination presented by the organisation of UPSC for the year 2021.
UPSC IFS Important Dates
Each and every detail related to the recruitment opportunity presented by the organisation of the Union Public Service Commission will be taken into consideration based upon the timetable constructed by the authorities. The people who have filled up the application form for this recruitment opportunity must go through the list of important dates related to this recruitment procedure given below.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 23-03-2021 at 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 24-03-2021 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Date for Prelims Exam: 10-10-2021 (27-06-2021 Revised to 10-10-2021)
- Dates for Mains Exam: 27-02 to 08-03-2022
- Starting Date for Change of Centre (Phase I): From 12-07-2021
- Closing Date for Change of Centre Phase I): 19-07-2021 till 06.00 PM
- Starting Date for Change of Centre (Phase II): From 26-07-2021
- Closing Date for Change of Centre Phase II): 30-07-2021 till 06.00 PM
There is a list of documents that must be submitted by the candidates with the application form. The applicant must scan all of the important documents and save them on their computer before starting the procedure of filling up the application form for the UPSC IFS entrance examination 2021. The candidates are also requested to upload the documents as per the details of the specifications mentioned in the official notification. Given below is the list of documents that must be prepared by the candidates beforehand.
- All educational certificates and mark sheets
- Caste and category certificate
- PWD candidate certificate
- BPL certificate
- Degree And Certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
Click Here To Check Out The Video Lessons To Crack UPSC
Before successfully submitting the application form, the candidates will also have to submit the application fees by following the online payment methods available at the official website of the organisation. The candidates can easily pay the application fees through their debit card or credit card or by following the net banking procedure. The payment gateway will be available after successfully filling up the application form. Given below are the application fees that each and every category of candidates will have to submit.
- OBC and General category candidates- Rs. 100/-
- Female and SC/ST category candidates- Exempted
- To apply for the UPSC IFS recruitment examination, you will first have to visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
- The latest updates regarding the various opportunities present in the organisation will be displayed on your screen under the Latest Updates section.
- You have to click on the option called UPSC IFS Apply Online 2021.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter all of the details in the application form including your personal information and your educational information.
- You need to upload the documents supporting your claims.
- Successfully, submit the application form.
- You have to keep the application number safe and secure for future use.
Click Here To Check Out The Free Mock Test To Crack UPSC
Applying for the UPSC IFS recruitment examination is a very easy procedure. The candidates just need to have the correct documents in order to be eligible for the application. The candidates must also keep in mind that they include each and every correct information in the application form otherwise they will be disqualified from the procedure. You must also look through the UPSC IFS Vacancies 2021 and check whether or not a reserved vacancy is available according to your category. If you want to apply for a reserved vacancy then you will have to upload the supporting documents. You can opt for Entri as your study platform to prepare for the UPSC examination. Entri provides a wide range of cash courses and video lessons from experts in the industry to help prepare for this competitive examination without any problem. Enrol now and get an abundance of services from just your mobile phone.
|UPSC IFS Exam Information Links|
|UPSC IFS Notification||UPSC IFS Mock Test|
|UPSC IFS Syllabus||UPSC IFS Video Course|
|UPSC IFS Exam Date||UPSC IFS Study Materials|
|UPSC IFS Vacancy||UPSC IFS Interview Questions|
|UPSC IFS Admit Card||UPSC IFS Job Profile|
|UPSC IFS Study Plan||UPSC IFS Salary|
|UPSC IFS Previous Question Papers|
|UPSC IFS Best Books||UPSC IFS Result|
|UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria||UPSC IFS Cutoff|
|UPSC IFS Selection Process||UPSC IFS Exam Analysis|
|UPSC IFS Answer Key|
Discussion about this post