If you are planning to be a part of the Union Public Service Commission by giving the Indian Forest Services examination then you must also first go through the job responsibilities and duties that are performed by the people selected in this prestigious recruitment examination of IFS. Given below are certain specifications regarding the UPSC IFS Job Profile 2021. We will share with you all the responsibilities which are fulfilled by the officers of the Indian Forest Services Department in the Union Public Service Commission. You can check out the details regarding the officers available in this department and apply for the job accordingly.
UPSC IFS Job Profile 2021
There are a lot of job duties and responsibilities which are fulfilled by the officers who will give the examination of Indian Forest Services recruitment. The people will be selected for the prestigious job opportunities presented by the UPSC organisation in the Forest Services Department after they have successfully gone through the selection procedure adopted by the authorities. Given below is the list of responsibilities that are fulfilled by the IFS officers.
- The IFS Officer will be taking care of the External Affairs.
- They will also be responsible for all aspects of external relations.
- IFS officers will be the representatives of India in its Embassies, High Commissions, Consulates, and Permanent Missions to multilateral organizations including the UN.
- One of the main responsibilities of an IFS officer is to protect the national interest of the country.
- The officers will be responsible for negotiating the agreements on various issues with the authorities.
- All of the IFS Officers will promote friendly relations with the receiving states and also their people.
UPSC IFS Career Growth Opportunities
There are a lot of career growth opportunities available for the people who will be selected by the UPSC Organisation in the Forest Services Department. The career will be started from being a third secretary and then the officers will be promoted to Second Secretary bassoon as they get confirmation about their selection in service. A lot of different promotion opportunities are available to the IFS officers during their tenure of the service. They will be promoted to First Secretary, Counsellor, Minister, Ambassador, High Commissioner, Permanent Representative. The IFSC officer can also be appointed to Indian Consulates Abroad. The highest position of the officer can go up to the level of Vice-Consul, Consul, and Consul Generals. You can get a job as Under Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Joint Secretary, Secretary, or Additional Secretary in the IFS Department.
UPSC IFS Job Duties 2021
There are a lot of duties that will have to be done by the IFS officers in the Union Public Service Commission if they want to be diligent officers and want to serve the nation. Given below are some important aspects regarding the job profile of the UPSC IFS officers and the duties they will have to fulfil if they are selected by the Union Public Service Commission to serve this country in the Indian Forest Services Department.
- The IFS Officers will have to represent their own country in embassies, high-commissions, consulates, and in organisations such as the United Nations, South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation and other international bodies.
- The officers are also entitled to protect the interests of the nation.
- The IFS Officer must be the one who is responsible for promoting friendly relationships on behalf of their country and extending a friendly hand towards the other states and the other country’s people.
- The officials are also responsible for reporting the developments which are taking place in the country.
- The officials must be diligent in their work because they will be responsible for any international uproar.
If you are selected by the Union Public Service Commission in the IFS recruitment opportunity then you will be responsible for creating friendly relationships between India and other countries. You must fulfil your duty with utmost honesty and sincerity in order to protect the interest of the country. You can also check the UPSC IFS Salary Details 2021 in order to get the knowledge of the salary that you will be liable for in case you are selected by the authorities. Entri is a learning platform that helps people to crack Government competitive examinations by providing them video lessons and mock tests specially curated by well-known experts in the industry. Enrol yourself now and get an abundance of services to crack your next Government competitive examination!
|UPSC IFS Exam Information Links|
|UPSC IFS Notification||UPSC IFS Selection Process|
|UPSC IFS Syllabus||UPSC IFS Mock Test|
|UPSC IFS Exam Date||UPSC IFS Video Course|
|UPSC IFS Application Form||UPSC IFS Study Materials|
|UPSC IFS Vacancy||UPSC IFS Interview Questions|
|UPSC IFS Admit Card||UPSC IFS Salary|
|UPSC IFS Study Plan|
|UPSC IFS Previous Question Papers||UPSC IFS Result|
|UPSC IFS Best Books||UPSC IFS Cutoff|
|UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria||UPSC IFS Exam Analysis|
|UPSC IFS Answer Key|