The Office of Commissioner, Public Education Department, Bangalore has declared the results of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2019 through its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET)conducted on 4th October,2020 can visit the official portal of KARTET schooleducation.kar.nic.in to check their results. The candidates who have appeared for the test can check their result by entering the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ in the official website of the Public Education Department, Karnataka. Karnataka TET Result Released and candidates can check the general criteria involved.
How to check the results?
The results of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) were published online in its official website on the 21st of November. Given below are the steps to check the results.
- One: Visit the official website – https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/
- Two: On the homepage, under the ‘Latest Information’ section, a link stating ‘KARTET 2019 – Result’ will appear and one has to click on that link to proceed further.
- Three: A new page will appear stating to Enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Four: After entering the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ click on ‘Submit’ to login and view your result.
- Five: Download and take the printout of Eligibility Certificate for further reference.
How is the KARTET Results Prepared?
The KARTET Results are prepared after making a final answer key based on the questions asked for the examination. There are few steps followed by the Public Education Department before publishing the final answer key. The steps are as follows:
- The officials release the provisional answer key after the exams indicating the correct answers
- Candidates are allowed to raise their objections against the KARTET Answer key if they have any.
- The officials will go through the objections raised and check whether or not they are appropriate and considerable.
– A final answer key will be released keeping in consideration the valid objections raised by the candidates.
– Based on the final answer keys, the Karnataka TET Result is released on the official website of the Department of Public Education, Karnataka.
The Cut-off Marks for qualification
The minimum marks fixed by the Department of Public Education, Karnataka for qualifying the Teachers Eligibility Test is given below:
60% i.e. 90 marks out of 150
55% i.e. 83 marks out of 150
What’s the next process after getting qualified in the (KARTET)?
Karnataka TET Result is Released. The candidates who have successfully cleared the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test by getting marks above the cut-off marks will get an eligibility certificate. The certificate provided will be proof that a candidate has cleared the Teacher Eligibility Test. The validity of the certificate is for seven years from the date of its issue which is the date on which the result was published. The certificate will be given to the candidates in the form of an electronic marks statement. It must be downloaded from the official website. If a candidate is not satisfied with their TET score, they can write the exam again to improve their scores.
Few more important information
- The candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks will be provided with the KARTET electronic marks statement or Eligibility Certificate.
- The officials will not send/provide any hard copy of the mark sheet. Candidates can also download the marks sheet using their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- The KARTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for 7 years.
- There are no restrictions on the number of times a candidate can write the KARTET exam.
- Qualifying in the TET exam does not guarantee a job for any candidate instead it will provide an eligibility certificate that a candidate can use for applying for various teaching vacancies.
- Teacher Eligibility Test is just a qualifying criterion for teacher to apply during recruitment in schools.
The state of Karnataka conducted its Teacher Eligibility Test on the 4th of October 2020 in 604 examination centers within the state. There are mainly two set of papers, namely Paper-I and Paper-II. The Paper-I is for those who are eligible to teach in primary classes while the Paper-II is for the candidates who are eligible to teach in Upper Primary or Secondary Classes. As per the numbers shared by the Public Education Department, a total of 74,077 candidates had registered for Paper-I and 1,69,716 candidates had registered for Paper-II.
Entri App provides variety of teaching strategies and systematic study plan for the government aspirants. If you are one among them, striving to be a part of the government sector, join entri app and start you journey to success. Entri enables you to be more success oriented and makes you a better competent in the government exams. Know your strengthens and weakness through entri and start preparing now.