Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment examination for the selection of eligible candidates to various positions through the recruitment examinations under APPSC. There are various APPSC examinations that are scheduled and also expected to be announced in the year 2021 for the interested candidates. For every candidate to make the recruitment examination easy and the preparation more strategic, it is very important to understand the examination syllabus and the examination pattern. Likewise, the APPSC also follows certain criteria and patterns for the examination every year and the candidates who are preparing for the examination have to follow it for achieving good results. So for every candidate to make their preparation more strategic and goal-oriented, it is very important to understand the Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus and Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam pattern. In this article, you can understand the complete details regarding the APPSC syllabus and APPSC exam pattern.
APPSC Exam Date 2021
APPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancy||Will be announced soon|
|Notification Release Date||Will be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be announced soon|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Will be announced soon|
|Exam Date||Will be announced soon|
|Result Date||Will be announced soon|
|Mode of Exam||Written Exam|
APPSC Exam Pattern 2021
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission follows certain examination patterns for the recruitment examinations. The examination is conducted in various stages and the three stages of the APPSC examination are given below.
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
The detailed examination pattern for the APPSC examination is given below. Candidates who are appearing for the examination can follow the examination pattern given below.
APPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern 2021
- General Studies will have 120 questions and the time limit is 2 hours
- General Aptitude will also have 120 questions that must be completed within 2 hours
APPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2021
This section will have seven Papers of 150 marks each and the allowed time is 3 hours. The given below are the topics and the nature of each examination.
Telugu – Qualifying
English – Qualifying
Paper I – Merit Ranking
Paper-II – Merit Ranking
Paper III – Merit Ranking
Paper IV – Merit Ranking
Paper V – Merit Ranking
Candidates who are appearing for the APPSC examination have to attend the Interview round for qualifying into the final rank list.
APPSC Syllabus 2021
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment examination every year for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts. For the examination, the commission follows a specific examination pattern and syllabus. For the candidates who are preparing for the examination, it is important to understand the APPSC Syllabus. Given below are the subjects and the topics that can be used for preparing for the APPSC examination 2021.
APPSC Paper 1 Syllabus 2021 : General Studies
- Indian History and Culture
- Indian Constitution, Social Justice, Polity, and International Relations
- Indian and Economy and Planning of the state
APPSC Paper 2 Syllabus 2021: General Aptitude
- General Mental and Psychological Abilities
- Science and Technology
- Latest Events of Regional, National and International importance
History and Culture
Important topics from the History and Culture section include the following topics. Candidates are requested to go through the topics thoroughly before appearing for the examination.
- The Indus Valley Civilization
- Modern Indian History
- Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Indian history.
In the Economy section, issues that are related to India and specific state-related problems have high chances to be asked in the examination.
Constitution, Polity, Social Justice, and International Relations
Constitution, Polity, Social Justice, and International Relations section include the following topics. Candidates are requested to go through the topics thoroughly before appearing for the examination.
- Indian Constitution
- Its features, establishment, etc.
- Fundamental Rights and its duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Changes, its importance, and Basic Structure.
Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning
Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning include the following topics. Candidates are requested to go through the topics thoroughly before appearing for the examination. Economics related questions are mainly asked in this section and the important topics are given below:
- Economy of India
- Macro and Micro Economics
- Latest Budget
- Indian Banking System
- Economic strengths of the Andhra Pradesh Economy
- Budget of the state
- Planning in India
- Five Year Plans
The geography section includes the following topics. Candidates are requested to go through the topics thoroughly before appearing for the examination.
- Why Physical features of India is important
- Global Geography
- Physical features of the state
- Demography of Andhra Pradesh
- Demography of the country
General Aptitude Paper
General Aptitude Paper includes the following topics. Candidates are requested to go through the topics thoroughly before appearing for the examination. Having a good idea and thorough knowledge of the below-mentioned topics can give you good success in the APPSC examination 2021.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Number Series, Coding-Decoding.
- Problems Related to Relations.
- Shapes and their Sub-sections, Venn diagram.
- Problems based on Clocks, Calendar and Age.
- Number system and order of Magnitude.
- Ratio, proportion and variation.
- Central Tendencies – mean, median, mode — including weighted mean.
- Square and its Roots
- Basic and Compound Interest, Profit, and loss.
- Time and Work, Time and Distance, Speed and Distance.
- Area, Perimeter of different Geometrical Shapes, their Volume, Surface Area, etc.
- Cone, Cylinder, cubes, and Cuboids, etc.
Science and Technology
Science and Technology include the following topics. Candidates are requested to go through the topics thoroughly before appearing for the examination.
- Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Technology in Space & Defence
- Energy Requirement and Efficiency
- Environmental Science
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Entri App provides you the best preparation opportunities for your dream job. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.