Table of Contents
Bank of India, a prominent Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Mumbai, is accepting applications for Officers. Aspirants with sufficient qualifications should grab this opportunity to get a job in the banking sector. And for this, you will have to submit the online application first. This article will lead you through the application process. It will also tell you about documents that need to be scanned in advance and about precautions that need to be taken to have your application not rejected.
Bank of India BOI 2022 Application Form
Bank of India BOI 2022 Application Form can be accessed if you click the link below.
Bank of India BOI 2022 Application Date
Important dates of Bank of India BOI 2022 recruitment are listed below.
|Online Application Date||26.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10.05.2022|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Will be advised separately|
|Date of Online Examination(Tentative)||Will be advised separately|
Steps to Apply Online Bank of India BOI 2022
Given below is the Bank of India recruitment 2022 apply online procedure. Follow the to register your name for the exam.
- Candidates should scan the necessary documents before starting to apply.
- For candidates, it is necessary to have a functioning phone number and email ID and candidates have to keep it so until the end of the recruitment process as necessary communications like sending call letters and intimation for exams are as done via the information’s given by the candidate in the application form.
- Go to BOI’s official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Press on the “career” tab.
- Then a link “Recruitment of Officers in various streams up to Scale IV- Project No. 2021-22/3 Notice dated 01.12.2021” appears on the screen. Press on it.
- A new window will be opened.
- Press on the “apply online” tab in the newly opened window.
- This will lead to another new window
- There you can see the option to register.
- To register for the examination, click on the “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application with accuracy.
- This will generate a provisional registration number and password for the candidate which now will be displayed on the screen and sent to us via email and text message.
- Click on the tab “save and next” before going to the next page of the application or if you are halfway done but cannot complete the entire application in a single sitting.
- The notification suggests that candidates especially visually challenged ones have to make sure that they have not made any mistakes in the application.
- After verifying and modifying the information given in the applications press the “final submit” button.
- If there are inaccuracies or falsifications in the data provided the candidature of the applicant will be rejected.
- Validate your details before clicking the “save and next” button.
- Always use the preview button before making the final submission.
- Proceed to the payment by clicking the “payment” tab.
Bank of India BOI 2022 Application Fees
The payment gateway is incorporated within the application form, and the payment procedure may be completed by following the instructions.
- Only Master Cards or Visa cards (Debit or Credit Cards) as well as Internet Banking, are accepted for payment.
- Please wait for the server’s report after uploading your payment details in the online application form. do not use the back or refresh buttons to avoid double charges.
- An e-Receipt will be created upon successful completion of the transaction.
- The absence of an ‘E-Receipt’ indicates a PAYMENT FAILURE. Candidates are recommended to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and retry the payment process if the payment fails.
- Candidates must keep a print out the e-Receipt with them and the online Application Form. Please bear in mind that if this cannot be done, the online transaction may have failed..
- Please shut the browser window after your transaction is complete to guarantee the security of your data.
- The fee can be paid only by making a payment in the portal attached to the application portal. The fee as per the notification is:
|Category||Application Fees||Intimation charges||Total|
|SC/ST/PWD||–||INR 175||INR 175|
|GENERAL & OTHERS||INR 775||INR 175||INR 850|
Bank of India BOI 2022 Documents to Submit
A scanned copy of the candidate’s current passport size photograph and the picture of their signature should be uploaded as per the regulations given below.
· Passport size
· Light coloured or white background
· No red eye should be there if flash is used
· If you wear glasses, your eyes should be viewable and there should not be any reflections in the glass
· Caps/hats are not allowed
· Dark glasses are also not allowed
· Religious headgear is permitted if it does not hide the face.
· Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
· 20kb-50kb file size
|· scanner resolution should be set to a minimum of 200 dpi
· colour should be set to true colour
· 20kb-50kb file size
· JPG or JPEG format
The application may be rejected if the face in the photograph or signature is unclear. In this circumstance, the applicant may edit the application and upload the photograph/signature again. Crop the picture in the scanner to the border of the photograph/signature, then crop the image to the final size in the upload editor. There will be two distinct URLs for posting your photograph and signature. Choose “Upload Photograph or Upload Signature” option from the drop-down menu. Browse for and choose the location where the Scanned Photo/Signature file was saved. Click on the file to choose it. Choose the ‘Upload’ tab to begin the upload procedure.
Bank of India BOI 2022 General Guidelines
Given below are a few guidelines that applicants should keep in mind while registering for the exam and while attending it.
- At the time of the examination and interview, candidates must invariably show and submit the required papers, such as a valid call letter, and a photocopy of photo ID proof, carrying the same name( and other details) as it appears on the online submitted application form, and so on.
- Before applying for the aforementioned positions, the candidate should ensure that he or she meets the eligibility and other requirements outlined in this announcement. Candidates must carefully read this posting and follow all of the directions for submitting an online application. It is the candidate’s main obligation to guarantee that he or she belongs to the Caste/Tribe specified in the online application.
- Admission to the examination/shortlisting for interview and/or following process for a candidate is entirely provisional. The simple fact that the applicant has received his or her call letter(s) does not mean that his or her candidature has been approved by the bank. The bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the process and cancel the candidate’s candidature if it is discovered at any stage that a candidate does not meet the eligibility requirements and/or has provided any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact (s). If a candidate’s candidature is rejected for any reason per the terms and circumstances of this advertising, no further representation will be heard. If any of these flaws are discovered after his or her appointment, his or her services may be terminated immediately.
- The Bank’s decision in all aspects of the selection process shall be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank will not accept letters or personal inquiries in this regard.
- No aspirant should submit more than one application in the online portal. In the event of multiple applications, only the most recent legitimate (finished) application will be maintained, with the application fee/intimation charges paid for the remaining multiple registration(s) forfeited. The candidate’s arranged scribe should not be a contestant for the examination. If any of the criteria mentioned above is violated at any point of the process, both the candidate’s and the scribe’s candidature will be revoked. Multiple attempts at the online examination and/or interview will result in a summarily rejected/cancelled candidacy.
- Once registered, online applications cannot be withdrawn, and the application fee/intimation charges paid will not be returned or retained in reserve for any subsequent test.
- Any dispute originating from this advertising, including the employment process, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify you.
- No requests for address modifications or changes to any other facts listed on the online application form will be considered.
- If a disagreement develops due to the interpretation of terms in any form of this advertisement other than English, the English version published on the Bank’s website will take precedence.
- A candidate should ensure that his/her signatures appear in all locations, such as his/her call letter, attendance sheet, and in any future correspondences with the Bank, and that there is no alteration of any type. Signatures in CAPITAL LETTERS are not permitted.
- A current, identifiable photograph should be supplied by the candidate in the online application form, and copies of the same should be kept for use at various stages of the process.
- Candidates should also refrain from changing their looks until the procedure is done. Failure to present the same photograph at different stages of the process/doubt about identification at any time may result in disqualification.
- The chance of some fault in the administration of the examination occurring, which may affect test delivery and/or result generation, cannot be fully ruled out. In that circumstance, every effort will be taken to settle the issue, which might involve applicant movement or a test delay. The conduct of a re-exam is entirely at the discretion of the Bank.
- Applicants will not have any entitlement for a re-test. Applicants not ready to move or not ready to partake in the delayed procedure of test delivery shall be immediately rejected from the procedure.
- Candidates must travel to and from the interview on their dime. On providing of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket, etc.), qualified outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category applicants summoned for interview will be compensated IInd class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual costs sustained, whichever is less, via the shortest route. Candidates from the SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities categories who are already employed in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats, etc. would not be eligible for the aforementioned concession.
- The bank will not be held liable for any application made or incorrect information given by an unauthorised person or entity. Candidates are encouraged not to disclose their application information to anybody.
- The appointment of provisionally chosen applicants is subject to his/her being deemed medically fit, meeting any other conditions of the Bank, and adhering to the Bank’s service and behaviour guidelines. The bank’s decision will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The bank retains the right to alter (cancel/modify/add) any of the criteria, methods of selection, and so on, with or without providing a reason.
- Notifications will be communicated via email and/or SMS exclusively to the email address and mobile phone number provided in the online application form. The bank shall not be liable if information/intimations do not reach candidates due to a change in cellphone number, email address, technical failure, or other cause without the Bank’s control.
- Candidates are recommended to keep a careful eye on the approved Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for the most up-to-date information.
- Candidates must follow all of the Guidelines for the Social Distancing Mode of Exam provided in this advertising and thereafter. Any infraction may result in the revocation of the candidate’s candidacy.
- The use of Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculators, or Other Communication Devices is strictly prohibited. Mobile phones, pagers, calculators, or other communication devices are not permitted within the premises where the examination is being held. Any infringement of these directions will effect in the revocation of the candidate’s candidature and punitive action, including a suspension from future tests. Candidates are recommended not to bring any of the prohibited goods, including mobile phones/pagers, to the test venue, since arrangements for their safekeeping cannot be guaranteed. Candidates are not authorised to use or possess calculators in the test hall.
Bank of India BOI 2022 Apply Online Link
Bank of India BOI 2022 Exam Centers
There will be no consideration for a request to modify the location of the examination.
However, the Bank has the right, at its discretion, to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/or add some additional Centres, based on the response, administrative feasibility, and so on. The bank also maintains the right to assign the candidate to a centre other than the one he or she has chosen. The candidate shall attend the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expense, and the Bank will not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind. The test will be conducted in online mode in the following venue.
After completing the online application process, including payment of fees, the candidate should print a copy of the system generated online application form, double-check the information entered, and keep it along with the information like Registration Number and Password for future reference. This printout should not be sent to the bank. Download the Entri app to get the latest updates on the BOI recruitment exam 2022 and to start preparation accordingly.