BOI Recruitment 2022 is for candidates who are waiting for the opportunity to join the bank. Recruitment process for BOI 2022 for the positions of Economist, Statistician, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst, Lender, Technical Reviewer, IT Officer – Center data, Management and senior management begins with the publication of the BOI recruitment notice. The BOI recruitment notice pdf is attached below for the convenience of candidates who wish to apply for the positions of Economist, Statistician, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst, Staff Lender, Technical Review, IT Director – Data Center, Senior Manager and Executive under the Bank of India.
The BOI notice contains a lot of information regarding the selection process. The BOI notice also contains information such as eligibility criteria and vacancy details that will be useful to candidates who wish to take the exam. The candidates who are applying for the BOI exam must fulfill all the requirements of the eligibility criteria. The candidates can apply through the official website Indian Post Payment Bank. The registration portal will be closed by the 10th of May of this current year. It is under the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India with its headquarters in Mumbai.
|BOI Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Recruitment||BOI Recruitment 2022|
|Examination conducting Organization||Bank Of India|
|Post||various posts under Economist, Statistician, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst, Credit Officer, Tech Appraisal, IT Officer – Data Centre, Manager, and Senior Manager on a Regular/ Contract basis|
|Job Location||Across the states of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (general)||850/-|
|Selection Process||Online test and/or GD and/or personal Interview|
Selection Process 2022
Candidates applying for positions under the BOI are screened through an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of candidates/eligible applicants.
Exam Selection Procedure 2022
The BOI Recruitment 2022 selection process is open to candidates for different positions of Economist, Statistician, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst, Credit Officer, Technical Due diligence, Human Resources IT staff – Data Center, Management and Senior Management based on an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview.
Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern for Bank of India Selection Process 2022 is as follows:
|General Awareness/ Banking industry||25|
- There is no timeline section in this hiring process.
- Applicants with a minimum score are eligible for a personal interview.
- The bonus list is prepared with a balance of online and personal interview scores in a ratio of 80:20
- In the event that two candidates have the same score, the selection will be made based on the date of birth.
- The minimum score for General/EWS applicants is 40% and for SC/ST/NKT candidates is 35%
Interview Selection 2022
In the absence of an online exam, candidates will be screened by GD or personally interviewed.
Documents Required when appearing for the Interview
Below is a list of documents that applicants must provide during the interview.
- Date of birth certificate for SC / ST / NKT .
- Applicants Identity document with photo
- School qualification certificate and transcript
- Print the letter of appeal
- Print the application form
- OBC grades with a non-creamy layer certificate must be from April 1, 2022 to December 31, 2021.
- Former enlisted soldiers must present a service book or a demobilization book
- Candidates for government service must present a certificate of no objection Certificate of experience if any
Allotment for 2022
Allotment details will be announced upon completion of the selection process on Bank Of India’s official website. We hope applicants have found this article useful and informative. We have provided all the information regarding the available Bank of India 2022 vacancies. Candidates can download the Entri app to learn more about the exams and strengthen their preparation with mock tests and other study aids.