Table of Contents
Bank of Maharashtra has issued notification for the recruitment to the post of Generalist Officer (Scale II & III) for the year 2022. Those Applicants who are interested in the position should go to the Bank’s official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in to apply for the post.
BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 Dates
The most important dates for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist officer recruitment 2022 are as given in the following table:
|Online Application Date||05-02-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22-02-2022|
|Online objective Exam||12-03-2022|
|Interview/ group discussion date||Yet to be notified|
Documents Required for Applying for BOM Generalist Officer Post
Documents that need to be scanned and uploaded in the application should be prepared beforehand. They are:
- left thumb impression- if there is no left thumb then the right thumb can be used. If both thumbs are absent then the imprint of one of the fingers in the left hand starting from the forefinger should be used. If that too is absent then a similar finger of the right hand is to be chosen. If no thumbs are present then the impression of the left toe may be taken. If a candidate uploads any other impression than that of left thumb then it should be specified. The thumb impression must be appropriately scanned and not unclear.
- hand-written declaration- It has to be in the applicant’s handwriting and only in the English language. If it is written by another person or in another language then the application will be considered invalid. It should not be in capital letters. The declaration is given in the official notification.
- Should have a valid email ID and phone number throughout the recruitment process so that information like call letters, notifications etc could be communicated effectively between candidate and employee.
How to Apply Online for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Bank’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ in Recruitment Process Current Openings
- Click on the link “Online application for the recruitment of GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II & III PROJECT 2022-23”.
- Click on the tab “APPLY ONLINE”, it will open on a new screen.
- select the tab saying “Click here for New Registration”
- enter the name, contact details and e-mail id.
- A Temporary Password and Registration Number will be produced. It should be noted down as it is required in further processes.
- The application must be filled out carefully and verified well before submission. No change will be allowed after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- All the details including names must be spelt correctly in the application form as it is given in the Certificates and Mark sheets. Any change found may lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- Click the ‘Validate your details and then the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to fill in other info in the Application Form.
- select the Preview button to preview and check the entire application.
- After completing verification, click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
Application Fees for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
The fee will not be refunded for any reason after being paid. It can not be held in reserve for any other exam. Bank Transaction funds will be paid by the applicant.
|Category||Fees Amount||GST||Total fees|
|SC / ST||100||18||118|
|UR / EWS / OBC||1000||180||1180|
|SC / ST||Fee exempted||—-||—-|
|Women Candidates||Fee exempted||—-||—-|
- Fee payment is accepted only in online mode from 5th to 22 February 2022. No other method of compensation will be accepted.
- Applicants must remit the fees through the payment gateway joined with the application. The payment may be done by debit card, credit card or Internet Banking. Transaction charges will be shouldered by the candidates.
- e-receipt and application form that is generated after successful application and remittance of fees should be printed for record. It is not needed to be sent to the bank.
- If the online payment fails, register again and then make the payment online.
Documents to Submit for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
The below mentioned documents’ original copy along with a self-attested photocopy that proves the applicant’s eligibility and identity are to be presented verification at the time of interview. The inability to submit the necessary documents will debar the candidature of the said applicant.
- Printout i.e. hard copy of the original Interview Call Letter.
- Original printout copies of the system generated online application form.
- Document proving the Date of Birth (Birth Certificate allotted by the Competent Municipal Authority Std. X Certificate with the date of birth).
- A valid ID Proof (Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, any other Photo affixed ID card allotted by Statutory Authorities)
- Scorecards and Certificates from the SSLC exam to the highest exam passed.
- Individual Semester/Year scorecards and certificates for educational qualifications till the final degree.
- a detailed and specific experience certificate comprising information including full name, address and telephone numbers of employers, tenure of experience with correct dates, the title held, Job Profile, number of people that worked under you, nature of Ventures dealt with etc.
- Income and Asset Certificate allotted by a competent authority, firmly in the given format as specified by the Government of India, especially in the case of EWS category
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- OBC category applicants should produce a certificate that explicitly contains a clause that the applicant does not belong to the creamy layer section of the The name cited in the certificate should be the same as that provided in the Central Government notification.
- Disability certificate in given format allotted by the District Medical Board in case of a Persons who may belong to Disability category. If the applicant has exercised the amenities of a Scribe in the online objective examination, then details of the scribe should also be given in the given format.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman should produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book, pension payment order and the documentary evidence of rank held.
- Applicants working in Government, Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector Undertakings (this includes Nationalized Banks and other Financial Institutions) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
- Any other valid documents that prove the eligibility of the candidate.
General Guidelines BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
- take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting it.
- Applicants have to make sure that they have the specified eligibility. If proven otherwise they will get rejected in the interview even if they pass the online exam.
- Do not wait till the last date to submit the application as there is the possibility of disconnection, inability or failure to log on to the website due to heavy load on the internet and website jam.
- Do not submit more than one application. In the case of multiple applications, only the last valid one and payment made along with it stands. Multiple attendances by a contender in an exam or interview will lead to rejection or termination of candidature.
- If selected aspirants will be needed to produce an appropriate discharge certificate from the employer at the time of accepting the appointment
- The original documents proving eligibility and of birth should be produced for verification during the interview.
- Applicants are needed to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advice and other kinds of communications.
- The appointment of chosen applicants is subjected to their being stated medically fit as per the prerequisite of the Bank.
- Only full-time experience as a permanent employee after obtaining the educational qualification advised for eligibility will be considered.
- The Bank has the power to change or modify the eligibility criteria and the other terms and conditions given in the official notification
Apply Online Link for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
Applicants with sufficient qualifications can apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in . No other mode of submitting the application will be accepted.
Exam Centers for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
- The exam will be conducted through an online medium at various centers throughout India.
- Once allotted the exam centre cannot be changed.
- Bank of Maharashtra has the power to cancel any of the Exam Centers and to add some new ones other at its discretion.
- Bank of Maharashtra also have the power to assign any centre to the applicant
- The applicant will attend the exam at an Examination Centre at their own risk and expenses and the Bank of Maharashtra will not be responsible for any grievance or forfeitures.
- Any type of misbehaviour in the exam hall may end up in the cancellation of candidature from present and future exams organised by the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Given below are the exam centres specified in the Bank of Maharashtra generalist officer recruitment 2022 notification.
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat|
Now that we have a general idea about the application procedure and documents required, applicants should start submitting their applications without much delay. Download the Entri app for getting tips for preparation for BOM Generalist officer recruitment 2022