Table of Contents
Here, we have a piece of great news for the Bank of Baroda PO job seekers that the Bank of Baroda PO Result 2022 will announce soon on the official website. Bank of Baroda (Recruiter) will be declared the BOB PO Exam Result 2022 and cut it off through its official portal. Applied contenders can check the Bank of Baroda PO Result 2022 for the PO exam through an online portal. Before the Bank of Baroda issued a job notice to recruit skilled and talented candidates for Different Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies.
BOB Probationary Officer Result/Scorecard 2022
After the online examinations, group discussions, and interview sections, the Bank of Baroda will issue the Bank of Baroda PO Result 2022 along with the Cut Off. The contenders can receive the Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Result in PDF format for all stages of the selection process from the Bank’s official website. To be evaluated for the Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion, and Interview, they must achieve a minimum score on each test as well as a minimum overall score on the online test.
- The contenders can access the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Result by logging in with the correct login details, which contain their Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- The Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Merit List will be delivered in PDF format, and applicants will be capable to check their names and roll numbers against the list. The merit list will be placed in order of the candidates’ Roll Numbers.
- To achieve desired outcomes, the contenders are advised to acquire the most recommended Bank of Baroda PO Books and study material.
- The contenders will be selected based on their performance in online examinations (objective and descriptive), group discussions, and interviews.
BOB Probationary Officer Exam Result: How to Download?
After the online exam, the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Result will be declared a few weeks later. The contenders whose names emerge in the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Result will be contacted for a Group Discussion and an Interview.
The final result for the individuals chosen for the certification program will be declared after the interview round is completed. The steps to download the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer 2022 exam result are summarized below.
Step 1: Go to the Bank of Baroda’s official website first.
- Step 2: Next Go to the “Results” section and click on it.
- Step 3: O the “Result” page, click on the Bank of Baroda PO Result link.
- Step 4: In the login site, enter the details such as Roll Number and Password (Date of Birth).
- Step 5: Select the “Submit” button from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: Then the result will be presented in the computer screen.
- Step 7: Save, download, or print a copy of the scorecard for future reference.
Details Noted On the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Exam Scorecard
If the contenders find any form of error, they should directly report it to the appropriate hotline number and have it corrected as soon as possible to avoid any confusion throughout the selection procedure. In the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Scorecard, check the following information:
- Registration Number.
- Contender’s Roll Number.
- Contender’s Category.
- Contender’s overall and section-by-section scores.
- Overall and sectional cut-off marks for each category.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer 2022 Expected Cutoffs
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Cut-off is the least marks that are needed to get assessed for the post of probationary officer. It issues many cut-off lists, including objective and descriptive cut-offs.
The contenders need to get above the minimum scores in both sectional and overall cut-off lists as well. Also, the list varies each year as it gets concerned due to several factors like total vacancies, total applicants, competition level, etc.
The cutoff marks are the scores of the final contenders in each category. To be regarded for further consideration, candidates must score at least as high as the cutoffs. Below cited is the cut-off list that is essential to get admission.
|Section||Cut off for UR (General)|
|English language (50)||13.75|
|General Awareness (50)||7.25|
|Quantitative Aptitude (50)||21.75|
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Selection Process 2022
The selection of the contenders is done based on a merit list. The following are the stages of the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Selection procedure.
- Conduction of the Entrance Exam of the Eligible Contenders.
- Shortlisting of the contenders based on their performance in the exam.
- The contenders are shortlisted based on the total merit marks I e, the merit of the objective type, and the descriptive type.
- Selected contenders are then contacted for the Group Discussion/ Person Interview round.
- The contenders are contacted for counseling afterward.
- At the center, the document verification round also takes place and the contenders ought to be present with all the mandated documents and certificates.
The contenders who got chosen will obtain their job order through the post to their communication address and the contenders have to join their posting at the specified date.
To prepare for the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer exam, it is advisable to keep track of the performance by providing weekly mock tests. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern to ace the exam easily. Make a timetable and stick to it so that the important topics and sections will be covered efficiently.
Make short notes of each section and stay positive to excel in the exam. After finishing the exam syllabus, begin practicing more. Refer to the various online aids and track your time accuracy while solving practice problems. Keep in touch with our learning platform the ENTRI Learning App to prepare for the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer exam.
FAQs About Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Results
Que: What is the relaxation number for reserved categories in Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer?
Ans: The qualifying marks for the contenders from the General category are 60% and for the reserved category the qualifying marks are 55%.
Que: Is it compulsory to get a nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course?
Ans: The chosen contenders have to undergo a nine months Post Graduate Certificate Course in Banking and Finance to get them posted as Probationary officers.
Que: When the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer results are announced?
Ans: The results of Bank of Baroda Manipal Probationary Officer Exams mainly get announced within a month of the exam.
Que: What is the total intake of contenders?
Ans: The total intake of the contenders is Rs.600.
Que: Is the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer exam results are same for the contenders in all the categories?
Ans: No, the online test results are not the same for the contenders in all the categories. There is a relaxation concerning the qualifying exam and the cut-off marks only for the reserved category.