anking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 120 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Read the instruction carefully and answer the questions based on it. Table given below shows number of students (boy + girl) under one mentor, Percentage of girls out of total students and number of boys out of total students. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
A. Total number of girls in institute D is how much less then total number of girls in institute ‘C’?
B. Total number of girl in institute ‘A’ is what percent of the total number of students in institute ‘B’?
C. Number of boys and number of girls in institute ‘F’ is 40% and 65% more than number of boys and number of girls in institute ‘B’ respectively. Find the number of mentors required in institute ‘F’ if number of students under one mentor is ’25’.
E. None of these
D. Find the average number of girls in institute A, C and E together?
E. Total number of students in institute ‘C’ increases by 25% then how many more mentors required if number of students under one mentor will be same as before?
F. Number of mentors in institute ‘E’ is what percent of the number of mentors in institute ‘A’?
2. Sam noted his leaving time from office 5 pm as he decided to get his watch repaired on the way to his home. He travelled at 75% of his regular speed throughout his journey to home, barring the time he
was at the repair shop. Time taken by Sam to reach the office is 30 minutes in regular days. What is the ratio of distance from shop to home, to the distance from his office to home, if he takes 20 minutes to
reach the shop?
E. None of these
3. Present age of elder brother is thrice the younger brother’s age. Seven years from now elder brother will be twice as old as younger brother. What is the present age of younger brother?
4. A train can travel 60% faster than a car. Both start from point A at the same time and reach point B, which is 480 km away from A at the same time. However the train lost 60 minutes while stopping at the
station. What is the speed of the train?
A. 296 Km/ Hr
B. 208 Km/ Hr
C. 248 Km/ Hr
D. 268 Km/ Hr
E. 288 Km/ Hr
5. A hemispherical bowl of internal diameter 54 cm contains a liquid. This liquid is to be filed in cylindrical bottles of radius 1cm and height 3 cm. How many bottles are required to empty the bowl?
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!