Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 139 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. If there are good and services in the economy but there is no purchasing power for the people, this situation is called as …………….
A. Market Failure
B. Market Situation
C. Market Initiation
D. Market Analysis
E. Market Dynamics
2. Which among the following is the graphical interpretation of inflation and unemployment in an economy ?
A. Assisted Curve
B. Budget Curve
C. Asset Curve
D. Phillips Curve
E. Other than those given as options
3. Which of the following refers to the condition of slow economic growth, high employment and high prices ?
A. Skew Inflation
D. High Inflation
E. Other than given options
4. Which of the following is used for the purpose of determining the wage of agricultural labourers in different states ?
E. Other than given options
5. CPI for Agricultural Labourers and Rural Labourers, CPI (AL/RL) A person is treated as an agricultural labourer if he or she follows one or more of the agricultural occupations in the capacity of a labourer on hire, whether paid in cash or kind or partly in cash and partly in kind. A rural labourer is defined as one who does manual work in rural areas in agricultural and non-agricultural occupations in return for wages in cash or kind, or partly in cash and partly in kind. The source of weights for the current series of CPI(AL) and CPI(RL), with base 1986-87, released since November 1995, is consumption expenditure data collected during the NSS 38th Round of Consumer Expenditure Survey, 1983. For the purpose of
collection of consumer expenditure data for deriving weighting diagrams for CPI(AL/RL) as a part of general consumer expenditure survey of NSSO, the rural labour household is defined as one which
derives its major income during the last 365 days from wage paid manual employment (rural labour), vis-à-vis wage paid non-manual employment as also self-employment
Which among the following state becomes first organic state in india?
D. Madya Pradesh
E. Uttar Pradesh
6. Mori, has recently given tag of small digital village. It is located in which of the following state ?
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
7. RBI has recently launched the GDP growth projection for current fiscal to ………….
8. The Socio-Economic Caste Census-2011 was commenced from among which of the following state ?
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Arunachal Pradesh
9. WPI is released by which of the following organisation ?
A. Central Statistics Office
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. Chief Economic Advisor (CEA)
D. Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
E. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
10. Real Income is:-
A. the net part of wage, one is free to use which is derived after deducting the direct taxes
B. the wages someone gets in hand per day or per month
C. the net part of wages, one is free to use which is derived after deducting the indirect taxes
D. Real income is the earnings of individuals or the nation after adjusting to the extent of inflation.
E. none of the above option
extent of inflation.
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!