Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 140 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Jute cultivation in India is concentrated in the delta area of which of the following river ?
2. Which of the following is the largest irrigation canal in India?
A. Agra Canal
B. Upper Ganges Canal
C. National Waterway 3 (India) (West Coast Canal)
D. Indira Gandhi canal
E. Buckingham Canal
3. The Cultivation of crops in regions receiving rainfall more than 1,150 mm. is called as ……..
A. Shifting cultivation
B. Commercial mixed farming
C. Rainfed Farming
D. Dry Farming
E. Dryland Farming
4. The eyes of the potato are useful for which of the following mentioned below ?
A. Protection from predators
C. Vegetative Propogation
5. Extensive area of grapes cultivation in France are especially called as what ?
C. grape farms
D. wine cellar
E. grape fields
6. What is slash and burn cultivation ?
A. Wheat Cultivation
B. Commercial Farming
C. Intensive Subsistence Farming
D. Primitive Subsistence Farming
E. Jhum Cultivation (Jhumming)
7. Which of the following are the first Agriculture University in india?
A. Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (LUVAS)
B. G. B. Pant University of Agriculture
C. Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (MPKV)
D. ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi
E. Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur (MPUAT)
8. When Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) was established as a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in pursuance of the report of the Royal Commission on Agriculture ?
A. 16 June 1928
B. 16 July 1929
C. 16 August 1931
D. 16 September 1943
E. 16 November 1936
9. Which is the maximum temperature which the crop(rice) can tolerate?
A. 25º C
B. 27º C
C. 34º C
D. 42º C
E. 36º C
10. Who is regarded as the father of plant physiology?
A. Stephen Hales
B. J. C. Bose
C. Julius Sachs
D. Satish Chandra Maheshwari
E. Nehemiah Grew
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!