Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 144 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Retting is assiciated with which of the following crop ?
2. Round Revolution is associated with which of the following ?
A. Petroleum Production
B. Oil Seed Production
D. Dairy, Milk Production
E. Egg Production
3. Under National Rural Drinking Water Programme, the target for water supply per capita per day has been set up at ………………
A. 30 litre per capita per day (lpcd)
B. 40 litre per capita per day (lpcd)
C. 50 litre per capita per day (lpcd)
D. 60 litre per capita per day (lpcd)
E. 70 litre per capita per day (lpcd)
4. The initial scheme Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY) was launched in 1999. It was renamed as National Rural Livelihood Mission in which year ?
5. The Bharatnet Project is related to which of the following mentioned ?
A. Project connecting road to highways
B. Broadband connectivity to gram panchayats
C. A project connecting rural area with urban area
D. Free wifi to students in rural area
E. High speed internet to farmers
6. Which of the following is a salt tolerant rice variety grown in waterlogged coastal regions of kerala ?
A. Golden Njavara
7. Which state alone consumes highest percent of total fertilizers in India ?
E. Tamil Nadu
8. Which of the following element is essential in photosynthesis process ?
9. Which of the following is the correct sequence in the decreasing order of production (in million tonnes) of the given food grains in India?
A. wheat-rice-coarse cereals
B. rice-wheat-pulse-coarse cereals
C. wheat-rice-coarse cereals-pulse
D. rice-wheat-coarse cereals-pulse
E. coarse cereals-wheat-rice-pulse
10. What was the theme of the 13th edition of The Agricultural Science Congress held on the GKVK campus of the University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Bengaluru ?
A. ‘Connecting People with Nature’.
B. ‘Climate-smart Agriculture’.
C. “beating plastic pollution”
D. “Time for Nature”
E. “Air pollution”
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!